• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2014 - Insert witty title here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

topyy

they sent (2) Motte Island Keys to me in a row.
ModBot said:
Instructions for topyy:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Motte Island -- MB-719DAE2594464CE4 - Taken by Mavromatis. 5 entrants total.

t1397190116z1.png

also just bought Goat Simulator from GMG. just finished getting all of the cheevos and made my money back. feels good.

Yeah I spent a couple of hours doing the same thing (Except the flappy goat one, fuck that).

I can't say I would have played it otherwise, certainly not to the extent I did. So it worked out pretty well.

Ooo Fatal Frame ports would be good although they run pretty well in PCSX2 with the widescreen hacks and FMV correction hacks.

Yeah just looking at some videos and it looks really impressive.

There are scary bits.

Bought Goat Simulator with playfire money and it's good fun although the performance leaves a bit to be desired. Was amusing playing the flappy goat game which requires you to hit r but given I was the goat queen ended up summoning dozens of goats which made my framerate tank to sub 10 FPS.

Shame the achievement rewards can't be used in time for Dark Souls 2 as the coupon expires tomorrow but oh well. 37.50 will do.

Is Surgeon Simulator 2013 as fun as it looks?

Bought Goat Simulator with playfire money and it's good fun although the performance leaves a bit to be desired. Was amusing playing the flappy goat game which requires you to hit r but given I was the goat queen ended up summoning dozens of goats which made my framerate tank to sub 10 FPS.

Shame the achievement rewards can't be used in time for Dark Souls 2 as the coupon expires tomorrow but oh well. 37.50 will do.
What are the achievement rewards for Goat Simulator?

Grief.exe

I think the modding community will eat into their swimsuit DLC profits.

Nonetheless, more publishers bringing games to the PC platform can only be good.

Also tecmo, I want the entire Ninja Gaiden back catalog.

Yes! I've been wanting to replay NGB lately.

catabarez

For anyone that uses Steam to launch Titanfall, has the overlay stopped working after the latest patch? Doesn't seem to work for me anymore.

DOA and NG on Steam would be glorious. Would be a shame for Sega if DOA became the first 3D fighter on the service but it's their fault not seizing the obvious opportunity.

GMG can't refund pre-orders can they? Just asking.
Damn, you got juniored because of the p4r thing? That sucks, I liked the discussions in your threads. Stuff like this is why I'm hesitant to ever make a thread; you can make plenty of good ones, but make an honest flub and you're on the chopping block.

Echoplx

IWhat are the achievement rewards for Goat Simulator?

All of them have rewards, adding up to $9.80 roughly.

If you add some 99c DLC to your cart when buying it you can use the 20% off voucher and get it for $8.80, meaning you actually make a profit on the rewards.

All of them have rewards, adding up to $9.80 roughly.

If you add some 99c DLC to your cart when buying it you can use the 20% off voucher and get it for $8.80, meaning you actually make a profit on the rewards.
Is it added back through as GMG credit? Do the achievement takes a while to get?

Echoplx

Is it added back through as GMG credit? Do the achievement takes a while to get?

Yeah, it's GMG credit. Took me around 2 hours to get them all, the achievements are essentially just a list of all the crazy shit in the game so it didn't really feel like work which was nice.

You can get them all pretty quickly. I got them all within the first few days of getting it.

Yes, but it's added to your Playfire account first. To transfer the balance to your GMG account you need to log in on GMG.

Yeah, it's GMG credit. Took me around 2 hours to get them all, the achievements are essentially just a list of all the crazy shit in the game so it didn't really feel like work which was nice.
Hmm.... I should be studying for midterms. :p

Amzin

So I bought Goat Simulator and Starbound off GMG today with the -20% coupon (reason I added Starbound) and like $7 of Playfire money. Proceded to binge on Goat Simulator and slowly grind out every achievement tonight! :D never done anything like that as far as I can remember.

And man, when people say something is insane, it's usually not literal, but that game... lol

Jawmuncher

im all for tecmo games hitting steam. Either yaiba did better than expected or that was a bad game to use when it comes to garnering interest.

Maybe I was wrong about the random obstacles in the various connecting points between areas in Grim Dawn. I thought a few boulder obstructions and flaming wagons and carriages blocked different areas but maybe I wrong about that.

Also when you die, you lose some of your experience and revive in town. You have to return to your grave to reclaim it.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Maybe I was wrong about the random obstacles in the various connecting points between areas in Grim Dawn. I thought a few boulder obstructions and flaming wagons and carriages blocked different areas but maybe I wrong about that.

Also when you die, you lose some of your experience and revive in town. You have to return to your grave to reclaim it.

Man every impression/screen you post is bringing me back to Titan Quest so hard.

Ezalc

Anybody that bought the new PDP bundle tell me if it's individual codes or just one for all the games or how is it.

Also, I've never given things as a gift gonna try and do it this time. Gonna need a modbot guid too haha.

Oh lord Dead or Alive 5 on PC.
The mods would be glorious.

That would be step 1.

Too bad the gameplay would still be inferior to other 3D fighters. :p

------

I'm going to ask a REALLY stupid question here.
I bought Rising Storm from GMG and was trying to get some of the Playfire rewards... one of them is for completing part 1 of the German campaign... how do I play the campaign? I see there's a beta componet that's red orchestra 2: heroes of stalingrad... but that's not what the rewards listed as the game to play... :|

All mods will be nakedness with different "hair styles" and different breast sizes.

If you consider big, bigger, bigger still, biggest, holy crap that's big, biggity-big-big, and other variants of FUCKING HUGE to be "different", then yes. Different breast sizes. :lol

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Does anybody want to split the Daedalic Super Bundle ($12.50 + PayPal's transaction fee, if any)? Buying 1954, Goodbye Deponia Premium and Memoria separately would cost me around $16. My trader isn't online just yet, though, so it may be a while before I get the pack.

Edit: Taking a closer look at the registry, I'll only get gift copies for: A New Beginning - Final Cut, Blackguards Deluxe, Chaos on Deponia, Deponia, Journey of a Roach, and Night of the Rabbit Premium, as they're the only ones I already own. Never mind. :(

Does anybody want to split the Daedalic Super Bundle ($12.50 + PayPal's transaction fee, if any)? Buying 1954, Goodbye Deponia Premium and Memoria separately would cost me around $16. My trader isn't online just yet, though, so it may be a while before I get the pack.

what bundle is that? link please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom