• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2014 - Insert witty title here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I really have no idea why I set ModBot up to not use images during anonymous giveaways, so I've removed that so that images are used during anonymous giveaways unless the anonymous giver users the noicons rule.

Jawmuncher

Yeah, I crafted one and got a booster pack a minute later.

Then I crafted another...

Thanks for Angvik. How do you release a game in 2014 without cards?!

Ask Konami they're guilty of it the most.
I know for sure MGR didn't have any and castlevania 2 probably didn't either.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The Florida Bundle

http://www.indieroyale.com/

Defense Technica for: Steam - Win, Mac
Marc Eckō's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure for: Steam - Win
Stronghold Crusader HD for: Win - Steam, Desura, DRM Free
BlackSoul: Extended Edition for: Win - Steam, DRM free, Desura
Angvik for: Win, Mac - Steam , DRM free, Desura
Zombies On A Plane for: Win, Mac - Desura, DRM free. OST. Greenlight

I need to come out with cash for this bundle just for Marc Ecko.
LLShC.gif

textonly

Neo Member
I really have no idea why I set ModBot up to not use images during anonymous giveaways, so I've removed that so that images are used during anonymous giveaways unless the anonymous giver users the noicons rule.

You use the anonymous option when you do a huge key dump to shift unclaimed keys from previous giveaways don't you? If so then you presumably didn't want a post with millions of images in it.

Finished all of the achievements, which may be the first time for any game in my libarary. It was initially for Playfire rewards, but I finally realized they're pretty much the majority of the entertainment value. I highly recommend getting this game any time. Looking forward to how the workshop pans out.
2JwjUUw.png

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
So Scourge Outbreak IS related to Scourge Project? I own it on Steam so guess I'm getting it for free, but I'm telling you, that game was bad. Like oh-my-god-why-is-the-AI-so-dumb (and I was playing with friends for my comrades), oh-my-god-I-got-stuck-behind-an-object-I-can't-get-out-from-to-continue, this-so-all-over-the-place-difficulty-wise terrible. We even experienced enemies just suddenly stopping and getting into T-pose, frozen until we killed them.

It was kind of amusing. If you don't mind listening to a few friends and I be really stupid in the game, here is a link that should send you to a period of time we discovered you can do robot voices in the game (Even during cutscenes!):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=yL1JAM4nVyA#t=6575

Wait, are you telling me the Black Mirror games have never been on released on Steam before? I know I'm mostly talking to myself here, but I could have sworn I've seen them around before.

Backlogger

Only The Cartel afaik and whoever buys that deserves to be plagued by Uplay.

Yeah, its just Cartel that has uPlay. Even the Steam version of Gunslinger doesn't. From what I have read Cartel is a bad game, but the uPlay integration is really bad on it making the game even worse. I still want it for collection purposes though :)

aku:jiki

I was the first person to get every achievement in Scourge on Xbox. Do I get a free Steam key for that, my proudest gaming accomplishment?

(Yes, it's pretty crap.)

Nabs

Nice. I'm still waiting on the one you get if the game crashes. :-/

Open the console and type BeginBTV. You'll get the achievement when you restart the game.

I tried to do it naturally, but I could only get the game to single digits. It refused to crash on me.

As far as I know these are still available from yesterdays giveaway. They should all be first come first serve at this point. If it was already taken....I am sorry, modbot was on the fritz. Also if you win And Yet It Moves or Offspring Fling the code is for a humble bundle gift paste it after https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=

Thanks for Tower Wars!

Everyone seems to be getting Goat Simulator boosters packs. It's a shame that I'm only level 3 at the moment. What level were you guys when you received your first pack?

Lunaniem

Scourge: Outbreak seems to have been added to a couple of subs, not added to the Indie Fright Pack I got it in couple years back though. :\

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
I just bought the indie gala bundle, and I'm not getting a key for BlackSoul: Extended Edition (for that one only, the others worked fine).
Anyone else having that issue?

Ezalc

The Florida Bundle

http://www.indieroyale.com/

Defense Technica for: Steam - Win, Mac
Marc Eckō's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure for: Steam - Win
Stronghold Crusader HD for: Win - Steam, Desura, DRM Free
BlackSoul: Extended Edition for: Win - Steam, DRM free, Desura
Angvik for: Win, Mac - Steam , DRM free, Desura
Zombies On A Plane for: Win, Mac - Desura, DRM free. OST. Greenlight

Only Defense Technica looks interesting from this.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Hey, that room you're in when you're fucking around with the voices is in Outbreak too! Is this really just Scourge Project 1.5? And it still sucks...

So wait, is Outbreak just a redone Project. Oh boy. I don't know if being 'better' would make the game actually better or worse, my favorite part of Scourge Project was the glitches and voice stuff. Maybe Outbreak is just all the episodes finished? As Project was just labelled as episodes 1 & 2?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
anyone having problems getting the blacksoul key from the latest indieroyale bundle?

Cth

Open the console and type BeginBTV. You'll get the achievement when you restart the game.

I tried to do it naturally, but I could only get the game to single digits. It refused to crash on me.

Crashed the first time I opened it :D

aku:jiki

So wait, is Outbreak just a redone Project. Oh boy. I don't know if being 'better' would make the game actually better or worse, my favorite part of Scourge Project was the glitches and voice stuff. Maybe Outbreak is just all the episodes finished? As Project was just labelled as episodes 1 & 2?
I clicked around a bit more in your video and some of the parts were omitted from Outbreak, but most of it appears to be the same. I guess it's just Scourge Project: Remix.

Outbreak is boring and janky but not as bad as some of the stuff in your video.

Grief.exe

Some extras for you guys.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Beatblasters III -- MB-41E8EA588C91CEE2 - Taken by bronson
EPIGENESIS -- MB-74DF05B3BB34D746 - Taken by Ingueferroque
A TRAIN 8 -- MB-0B6CB8B28EA7FA0F - Taken by Madridista
A New Beginning Final Cut -- MB-CFDB451225BE84A3 - Taken by Remij

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I have that exact issue as well. =/

tweet at them, I did!

also someone grab this

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Stronghold Crusader HD -- MB-FE751045F8318CB9 - Taken by Casimir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom