• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2014 - Insert witty title here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
When I wake up later I intend to make a thread calling for help from South Korea-GAF in acquiring various versions of Football Manager, however if somebody in this thread happens to live in SK and can help me out (I'd like to avoid the relatively costly international shipping fees), feel free to either respond to this post or PM me. Thanks in advance!

How long until money appears in your GMG balance ?

They claim that they check every 24 hours, but honestly, It's buggy (It's still in BETA, afterall ). It showed up for me after 36 hours of getting the achievement, I know some people haven't gotten it in 5 days :S. If that happens, you can just send a support ticket thoughm

topyy

header_292x136.jpg

nobody claimed terrible
Amazing Zombie Defense -- MB-76E17B93FD2FAF7C

Dr Dogg

You know what I didn't notice this the first time I played FEZ due to taking Fish's advice and playing on the sofa in front of the TV but sat at the desk with headphones on the use of sound is really good. Some great stereo channel swapping and ambient noises you'd never hear on the speakers in most set.

DocSeuss

My controller receiver suddenly isn't doing its job. No green light, nothing. Can't actually use my controller. I can't afford to replace it. :|

Keyboard-driven Fez here I come.

Parsnip

My controller receiver suddenly isn't doing its job. No green light, nothing. Can't actually use my controller. I can't afford to replace it. :|

Keyboard-driven Fez here I come.

This happened to me last week.

And then I ordered a replacement receiver, and later I'm told that it can take up to a month to ship here. Here's hoping that I'm a special case and it gets here before Dark Souls 2 comes out.

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN!

What will it take before I can win something I want in a raffle! >_<

--

Super Meat Boy seems to have very strange controls... I seem to have lost my save and now have to work back from square 1. :\

What's with the warp gates in Fez? I can't get out and I get completely stuck if I try to jump. Only thing I can do is rotate the world, open my inventory, or warp to the gate I just came from.

Overdoziz

Banned
Bought Guacamelee in the Humble Weekly sale and I'm really enjoying it so far. What responsive controls and quick respawns can't do for a game.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I've yet to play the dlcs, but the main game is around 4 hours.

... if you blast through it maybe. A more accurate playtime if you take the time to explore is more like 7-8 hours. HLBT has it at 6 for just running through the game, 8 for exploring, and 13 for 100% completion presumably including the DLC.

Anteater

How many hours do you reckon the game will take to complete?

hmm, it's not a long game, you could probably beat it in 6hrs-ish if you don't do the extra stuff, you unlock hard mode after you beat the game, and you could continue to hunt for extra stuff like additional challenges, etc which you can do later if you like.

Juice

The Daedalic bundle seemed a little lopsided to me so I just picked off a few. Unsure if/when I'll play any of them. I sort of horde adventure games just in case I ever find myself alive with electricity after the apocalypse.

A New Beginning
Dark Eye
Memoria
Night of the Rabbit
Whispered World

For about $26 in damage.

MUnited83

For you.
... if you blast through it maybe. A more accurate playtime if you take the time to explore is more like 7-8 hours. HLBT has it at 6 for just running through the game, 8 for exploring, and 13 for 100% completion presumably including the DLC.

Well, I remember getting platinum on the PSVita in about 4/5 hours.

The Daedalic bundle seemed a little lopsided to me so I just picked off a few. Unsure if/when I'll play any of them. I sort of horde adventure games just in case I ever find myself alive with electricity after the apocalypse.

A New Beginning
Dark Eye
Memoria
Night of the Rabbit
Whispered World

For about $26 in damage.

Could have gotten the entire bundle for that money :p

Overdoziz

Banned
I've yet to play the dlcs, but the main game is around 4 hours.

hmm, it's not a long game, you could probably beat it in 6hrs-ish if you don't do the extra stuff, you unlock hard mode after you beat the game, and you could continue to hunt for extra stuff like additional challenges, etc which you can do later if you like.
Excellent. Don't mind relatively short games in between the more expansive ones. Mixes things up nicely.

natertots

I have exactly 15 bucks in my steam wallet. Can't decide between Broforce or Divinity Dragon Commander. I guess it seems more logical to get Dragon Commander now due to it being discounted. Decisions, Decisions.

Sajjaja

I have exactly 15 bucks in my steam wallet. Can't decide between Broforce or Divinity Dragon Commander. I guess it seems more logical to get Dragon Commander now due to it being discounted. Decisions, Decisions.

Broforce will inevitably be in an indie bundle and probably another game supported by the hype train.

MUnited83

For you.

Buy 2 TF2 keys on the Steam market and trade with someone on outpost :)

Anteater

Well, I remember getting platinum on the PSVita in about 4/5 hours.

You would have to use a code to unlock hard mode if you want to platinum it in 5hrs right? because normally without looking at faqs you need to play through normal first to unlock the higher difficulty which gives you an achievement for completing as far as I know

Dr Dogg

Completely forgot I had this kicking around. Here you go free games and free GMG credit!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

FEZ -- MB-83763075D50A1A1D - Taken by LostAtLife. 1 entrants total.

t1397337362z1.png

Are you from the UK?

I still seem to be getting store/community outages every few hours with that dreaded Error 118, yet no-one here seems to be mentioning it much anymore which leads me to think it's just the UK servers that are still borked.

Nope Denmark. Yeah it never really happened to me until the last months time.

UnrealEck

If you're having issues with Steam's store, trying changing your DNS server. I changed to google's and it seems to have done the trick.

Nzyme32

Thanks for Type Rider. I gave away the whole HIB pc & android 9 the other day but I wanted to keep this one (although I already have it drm free thanks to that)

Yay I am now a proud owner of Prey! Thanks mate!

Haha don't feel bad for me, I lost fair and square. Although I won't say no to Prey :)

Dude, thanks a ton for the prey key!!! Can't wait to download it when I get home.

Thank you so much for Sleeping Dogs!

And congratulations on the turning point, it's great when everything comes together, as that dude from the A-Team use to say.

Thanks for alice and congratulations on the turning point!

Whoa. I won Prey. Thanks Nzyme32.

You're all very welcome. And thanks for the support

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Wow, Steam has actually banned me from making market purchases for one week because I added money to my wallet via a new payment option. That's retarded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom