• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2014 - Insert witty title here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Dogg

Success (well for Chrome and Opera users)

Can't wait for the Forest and Transistor in May, two indie games to look for very soon.

And Vanquish coming next summer of course...right?

I think what you mean is...

uc

Though that is a webp so it might not show up hahaha.

Would've bought it if I bum rush Fez using a guide but I enjoy the game too much to do that.

Meh, it'll only get cheaper in the summer at least.

I'm pretty much in the camp that would recommend avoiding the game entirely at this point. I suppose for <$5, it might be worth a go... I think I liked it better than Strider, but that's not saying much.

Ooooh nice. Just got to wait for my PlayFire account to update and it's pretty much £2. Redonculious!

Hmmm, I would use your playfire money for something you might actually enjoy. Chances of that with Blackgate are pretty slim.

Can't wait for the Forest and Transistor in May, two indie games to look for very soon.

And Vanquish coming next summer of course...right?

I'm looking for that article -- but I find no trace of it. I think Dunder was trolling us?

Argh, I had two trade offers for the same card and after I accepted the first one, the other one got automatically declined since it's no longer available. The problem is now I have this notification that says I have a pending trade offer even though I don't anymore. I can't get rid of the notification now.

Dr Dogg

That's a nice redirect loop there.

Well it's kind of hacked together but works (sort of) on a couple machines here at work. It should be a much shorter URL to be honest.

Hmmm, I would use your playfire money for something you might actually enjoy. Chances of that with Blackgate are pretty slim.

Well I was eyeing it up for a while. Was going to hold off until it became super cheap so not sure to bite now or later though I would probably knock it out this weekend.

yuraya

It was revealed in 2006. In comparison, TLG was revealed in 2009.

I wish the industry would actually follow a set of rules and guidelines. Like not revealing games unless they are releasing within a few months. This practice of revealing games years ahead of launch is just stupid.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

You were on the way to a recycling process when fortunately for you - and unfortunately for the environment - you accidentally ran off.

Now your goal is to escape from the facility, which is an extremely difficult task due to the fact that you are a battery without legs. Equipped with a limited number of electric beams, you can connect to walls, move or destroy objects, turn switches, and charge generators.
You also have the ability to jump or push off the walls - the rest is up to physics and gravity.

20% off ($4.79) for the next week.

derExperte

I guess Indie Gala is having major issues launching today's bundle... It's been postponed for a total of 5-6 hours now. I need a decent new bundle after this past week's underwhelming ones!

(I'm trying to summon it by complaining about it.)

The Monday Bundle? 54 minutes left. Or are they adding more time?

Zeknurn

Im very happy that GMG switched from Euro to dollars as currency for Nroway. It makes games goddamn cheaper.

It's not like you're all rich from oil anyway.

I stopped buying from GMG when they switched us from dollars to pounds. Everything got so much more expensive.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Has that dedicated playfire thread been made yet?

I'll do it myself and do a terrible job if it isn't put up soon.

Hmm, Arkham Origins worth it for $10? Or is it better to wait for the GOTY version (with a discount)?

Hell yes, it's worth $10 if you like the Arkham games.
There's not a ton of content DLC this time around (1-2 challenge map packs, 1 story DLC is coming) -- and most of it is covered by the season pass which most people got for $5 within the last month on Steam.

Do it. Especially if you have playfire credit.

I know I'm Captain Negative about all the Dark Souls II media, but what's up with the very boxy lines on that character? :\
Right shoulder and lefthand sleeve seem to have very stark/rigid lines that make it look boxy to me.

Tomb Raider GOTY for 6 bucks. Should I do it Gaf?

Oh my sleepy doges for 4 bucks

Both are steals at that price.

It's alright, nothing really great about it but I don't think it's bad.

It's the best Uncharted game I've ever played.

i'm thinking to buy Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate from GMG, not sure if it worth it.

No. It's not.

fuck I hope they don't start locking my region too

It's alright, nothing really great about it but I don't think it's bad.
Where are you in? Luckily I've placed my DS2 preorder before the lock, now all I have to do is to use VPN to retrieve the key when it launches.

Jawmuncher

Tomb Raider GOTY for 6 bucks. Should I do it Gaf?

Flip a coin that's your best option on that game. It's either a love it or hate it game.
Really depends on how much you liked Uncahrted 3 if you have played that since the story is all kinds of whack and there are a ton of action pieces of shit blowing up and what not.

Milamber

Do you still need the removed statues for the achievement? Also http://steamcommunity.com/app/265930/discussions/0/540738051697813445/#c540738051736645148.

And Flappy Goat was fix....

> Fixed some broken stuff on the workshop.
> Mods that crashed have to be recooked to work in 32-bit.
> Fixed the Flappy Goat hitbox
> Reduced Simulation Realism by 10%. &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829; got too real.
> Added Profanity filter. We didn't expect so many Kids to play it ;D
> The profanity filter is off by default.
> Optimized a bit more and added some optimization options.
> Recook the mods that crashed and they will to work in 32-bit!
> Reverted the Flappy Goat hitbox to its previous state.
> Fixed the mana regeneration issue with Arcane specced Spellblades

hehehe

Well, that didn't work. Got almost all the statues in Lambyrinth and cheevie didn't pop.

Flip a coin that's your best option on that game. It's either a love it or hate it game.
Really depends on how much you liked Uncahrted 3 if you have played that since the story is all kinds of whack and there are a ton of action pieces of shit blowing up and what not.

Do you like Uncharted 2?
(Most people I encounter who love that game to bits never seem to have any problem with the story, so I'm going to make an assumption here that if you say "yes, I like Uncharted 2!" that you fit in with this generalization. :p)

If you do, you've lost all rights to comment on the stories behind Uncharted, Uncharted 3, and Tomb Raider 2013.

Grief.exe

Oh my 4 bucks on sleepy doges. Should I do that? Are the story DLCs expensive?

I would place Sleeping Dogs well above Tomb Raider

The original models in Homeworld were pretty blocky and low-poly...I wonder if they'll make things a bit more detailed.

Here you go Hoos

The collection, currently in the works at Gearbox Software, after acquiring the IP from THQ, will include both the Homeworld games remade with higher-res textures and models, new graphical effects, support for HD, UHD, and 4K resolutions and recreated cinematics.

http://www.vg247.com/2014/04/14/hom...ude-a-12-inch-hand-decorated-spaceship-model/

Jawmuncher

Do you like Uncharted 2?
(Most people I encounter who love that game to bits never seem to have any problem with the story, so I'm going to make an assumption here that if you say "yes, I like Uncharted 2!" that you fit in with this generalization. :p)

If you do, you've lost all rights to comment on the stories behind Uncharted, Uncharted 3, and Tomb Raider 2013.

I dunno UC2 story is indeed nothing special but it never hit me as oddly as UC3 and Tomb Raider. Those two's story just had more noticeable plot holes and odd writing to me personally. Though I can still understand why some can like them.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I kind of want to save for the inevitable child of light though. I know I wouldn't be able to resist it, uPlay be damned

I'll be pre-ordering Child of Light and Tex Murphy the moment PayPal releases the bullshit temporary hold on my CAD$22 refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom