• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2014 - Insert witty title here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
JaseC is actually JC sent from the future to save us.
ancgHKC.jpg

wait...so Dark Souls 2 may be delayed? what shit is this? Really hope it's only the physical releases.

This is important information, I haven't blocked off vacation yet.

fallout

SteamGaf moves at a very rapid pace. Reading backlogs will soon surpass gaming backlogs. Nothing stops this train.
I've almost entirely stopped posting in these threads as any discussions I could attempt to have are gone by the time I get back to them.

milena87

Incidentally, anyone gave the gamepad mode a try? How does the game even work with a controller considering the LPM required to play on keyboard?

I tried with a 360 controller and I couldn't get far. Even the easiest dishes were pretty difficult.
And on NG+ it's pretty much impossible for me. It's already difficult with KB+mouse, but I can't imagine anyone surviving that with a gamepad.

edit: this NG+ in Cook Serve Delicious is great btw. I'm missing the achievement for Perfect Day on a 4+ star restaurant (I'm level 3 atm)

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
<3 you Paradox.

(PDX)TotalyMoo said:
Originally posted by JaseC:
Just a heads up: the Valhalla DLC app in the Valhalla Edition sub (http://steamdb.info/sub/42331/) is set to be ignored by the cross-check that Steam performs when it determines whether or not the user account owns the included apps, and since the other apps in the sub are currently private (the game itself aside, obviously), I can't add the gift copy I have to my account as I purchased the game during the Early Access period (i.e. Steam is only cross-checking the game app, which I already own, thus resulting in an error when I attempt to activate the gift). This needs to be fixed by you guys as while I could ask Valve to remove the Early Access version from my account, in doing so I'd lose the Early Access DLC.

Checking this out asap, thanks!

That DE:HR logo needs some anti-aliasing. :p

derExperte

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I have a dream... A dream to get on the Steam store and just give my games really bizzare discounts, like 43% or 79% off.

Salsa

mistake for sure, came out 5 days ago

I have the first one but I havent played it. Looks interesting but idk if it'd be my thing really

They just added Warlock 1 to the playfire rewards thing, so it could be somebody put the 75% off the wrong game (as part of their 7 days of deals).

For the record it is $6 and you get $0.10 in GMG credit, plus 5 steam cards plus 4 playfire achievements (2 of which look trivial).

If it is a mistake it is a pretty enticing one.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
20% off GMG voucher: O3H7FE-D4NFO0-F0LIGK

Makes me reconsider on Batman: Arkham Origins yet again. Would be only 94p using my Playfire credit. It's got to be worth 94p, right?

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Gabe must dislike spring.

To be fair, it is typically the barest season for game releases
outside summer
. One might argue that might make it prime time for sales, but ehhh.

Maybe it's to help our wallets recover after the crazy series of sales in the last three months of the year?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

NEStalgia is an original MORPG inspired by the glory days of traditional console RPGs. Essentially "Dragon Warrior 3 meets World of Warcraft", NEStalgia is an amalgam of the best generations of RPG gaming.

Players wage classic turn based battles in multiplayer parties while enjoying modern trappings such as a full-featured quest system. Those who prefer to go solo can recruit almost any monster in the game to fight alongside them as they explore every nook and cranny of NEStalgia's expansive 8-bit world.

NEStalgia can be played locally in single player mode or in small private games with friends. Where the game really shines, however, is on larger dedicated servers with 50+ online players. On dedicated servers you can test your might in NEStalgia's balanced and competitive PvP battles, or get 8-bit rich by selling rare loot on the player auction house. If you're looking to make new friends to adventure with then you can always join or create a custom guild. In order to tackle NEStalgia's difficult end-game content you're going to need every bit of help that you can get.

25% off ($11.24/$22.49 for a four-pack [$7.50 per head]) for the next week.

To be fair, it is typically the barest season for game releases
outside summer
. One might argue that might make it prime time for sales, but ehhh.

Maybe it's to help our wallets recover after the crazy series of sales in the last three months of the year?

That is a good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom