• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2014 - Insert witty title here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyse24

Thanks Jshackles for Satazius =)

Also the Enhanced Steam site seems to be down at the moment. Any reason why?
edit: Scratch that. Working now.

PriitV

It's not portal :< modbot done goofed, it's that - http://store.steampowered.com/app/104600/
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Portal 2 -- MB-A9D76132A9A7E6E3 - Taken by Turfster. 5 entrants total.

t1397586456z1.png

okayfrog

Banned
Tried to pick up a couple scraps but they'd end up getting taken. Finally got SpaceChem which I've heard is pretty damn difficult. I look forward to playing it for twenty minutes, absolutely hating it, and then never playing it again. Thanks jshackles, and thanks for Enhanced Steam.

Pachimari

I'm pretty confused with Shelter. Have I completed the game, when
the whole family has basically been wiped away
? It showed me credits after all. =/

Grief.exe

I'm pretty confused with Shelter. Have I completed the game, when
the whole family has basically been wiped away
? It showed me credits after all. =/

You lost everyone? I know I was going frantic when I lost one during the night mission.

The game is really more of a journey then anything else. If you
lost the entire family
that is just part of nature.

def sim

It worked the first time and then it didn't, WTF?

Bah, I'm tired now... I'm going to try to redownload it, and if it doesn't work I'll just... Do nothing, cause there's nothing I can do.

Did you add AO to your favorites? The app has to be running in the background for it to work when relaunching the game.

Good luck, man! I'm sure you can get this working.

Just bought the first FEAR from GMG. But steams tells me that they are 51gb? Is this right?

Nah. It has been discussed why it says that much, but can't recall why. But it's not 51gig, but around 20gig.

They're 17GB total, just install Fear and it'll automatically install the expansions anyway.

Ah, this is why. Main game installs them all anyway, but since it's 3 separate entries it multiplies the size count be 3. So 17gig *3= 51gig.

Pachimari

You lost everyone? I know I was going frantic when I lost one during the night mission.

The game is really more of a journey then anything else. If you
lost the entire family
that is just part of nature.

Yeah. I only just realized what had happened when
I had 1 kid left but it was cool seeing it all grown up and then I unfortunately lost it to a bird. :( It was probably the same one who came and killed me
hmph!

Fantastic premise and I loved it but I hope the sequel will live more up to the potential. :)

I guess we can say I have "completed" two games today. Feels good anyway. Should start up a 3rd one soon.

aku:jiki

Ha, I win Snuggle Truck! Thanks jshackles! I would tell people about ES, but uh, everyone I know that games on PC are the ones who introduced me to ES...

Buybuybuy, awesome game.
I just did. If it's lame, I'm going to hold you personally responsible and will expect violent retribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom