• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2014 - Insert witty title here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I just noticed that a new Star Wars table is being released for P FX2

Great news, more pinball is always fun. Now if Steam would just allow me to add things to my wish-list rather than constantly saying "Oops, sorry".

derExperte

Walking Dead s2 just got achievements for e3. Or it already had them and another of my ex-'perfect' games received an update.

Store page:

So there could be a separate Russian version on its way, better buy it quick if interested.

Looks like it's happening, there's a new sub now that you get when buying in the Russian store. No restrictions yet but it could happen so be wary.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Walking Dead s2 just got achievements for e3. Or it already had them and another of my ex-'perfect' games received an update.

Nope, those are new. I'm hyped.

Terra_Ex

I was rewatching some Firefly on Hulu and someone recommended Outlaw Star and Cowboy Bebop.

Anyone else recommend those shows?

Cowboy Bebop is god tier level anime. Outlaw Star is another personal favourite of mine but its not on the same level as Bebop.

louiedog

I'm sitting on a 4TB I bought back when I could afford such things.

It's not enough.

My 250 GB Xbox 360 HDD, which I've barely touched in the last 18 months, has been full for awhile and there are games which sit undownloaded. Meanwhile I've only got about 120 GBs used on my PC for Steam games despite having way more games on the platform. I don't feel much need to keep them installed and my internet speed is pretty fast.

Maybe that says something about how much I trust each company to give me access to my content.

Salsa

I still need to check out Space Dandy. I barely care about Anime nowadays cause 90 percent of it falls in the same idiotic tropes and god damn embarrasing fan service that it's hard to take it seriously. And by nowadays I kinda mean always.

But. Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo are the shit, so i'll give Space Dandy a shot cause based watanabe

Tellaerin

I was rewatching some Firefly on Hulu and someone recommended Outlaw Star and Cowboy Bebop.

Anyone else recommend those shows?

Bebop's awesome. I can unconditionally recommend checking it out, even if you don't normally bother with anime. Outlaw Star isn't bad either, but it definitely feels more "traditionally anime" in a lot of ways (and I know how vague that is, but I think you know what I mean) - your enjoyment will vary depending on how high your tolerance is for that kind of thing.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Why hello their, did someone mention Cowboy Bebop ? Why yes you should watch that show, as in now. Right now.

My other favourites are Hajime No Ippo (boxing anime which is feel good and just awesome) and the ever brilliant Black Lagoon. Can't say I follow anime too much these days though.

Vee_One

Did some old, pre-order, Team Fortress item suddenly sky rocket in value? I have 5 people trying to add me as a friend (normally have one every other month)

Salsa

it's that time of day

5BUduWq.gif

Lunaniem

Looks like it's happening, there's a new sub now that you get when buying in the Russian store. No restrictions yet but it could happen so be wary.

For some reason they switched it, but it's still an universal sub for all stores.

I would get it now though if you want it at this price as they could create a new one in the upcoming days.

I couldn't resist SR4 and Lego Marvel Heroes.

And Wargame: Red Dragon unlocks in 2 days. I can't wait to try out this 'dynamic campaign' thing that they've been touting. I thoroughly enjoyed ALB's campaign - I just wish you could have picked your side in each scenario.

it's that time of day

Mate?

I still need to check out Space Dandy. I barely care about Anime nowadays cause 90 percent of it falls in the same idiotic tropes and god damn embarrasing fan service that it's hard to take it seriously. And by nowadays I kinda mean always.

But. Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo are the shit, so i'll give Space Dandy a shot cause based watanabe

I watched the pilot and it seems he's entered his dirty old man phase already. Not for me. Guess I shouldn't have expected another Cowboy Bebop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom