• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2014 - Insert witty title here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
The $40 one is supposedly awful, by the way. Avoid it.

upjbHLA.jpg

Let's try this again

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The 11th Hour -- MB-16CF0E3DEEBE7246
Desperados 2: Cooper's Revenge -- MB-EC2FA3909B967106
The 7th Guest -- MB-D6B29C99A1531C75

DocSeuss

weird? depends on your opinion I guess.

I love it, I just don't think it's a great film.

It's my background in film speaking. Actually looks like I might be working on a feature this August. Inception--like everything post-Memento--looks very nice (go go Pfister cinematography), but Nolan can't direct action well, and his scripts focus way too much on meticulous, irrelevant detail and melodrama.

Tellaerin

Nothing?

It's a twitch puzzle game with some shmup elements.
There are levels where the goal is speed, there are levels with enemies, there are levels with puzzles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwxti8NpiDs

Thanks! I watched the video on the sale page before, but I still wasn't clear on whether it was supposed to play like more of a 2D racer or a cave flyer or what, exactly. (The videos kind of reminded me of Bangai-O crossed with this old NES game whose name I can't remember now - I want to say it was developed in the UK - where you were maneuvering a little spaceship around to grapple cargo pods (?) )

mrgone

Thanks! I watched the video on the sale page before, but I still wasn't clear on whether it was supposed to play like more of a 2D racer or a cave flyer or what, exactly. (The videos kind of reminded me of Bangai-O crossed with this old NES game whose name I can't remember now - I want to say it was developed in the UK - where you were maneuvering a little spaceship around to grapple cargo pods (?) )

Sounds like you're thinking of Solar Jetman, developed by Rare in the UK by the grace of Her Majesty the Queen, whose family has been playing with power since before Nintendo even.

It's one of the few Rare games that stands the test of time, I think.

Now I know why I can't find the game on Steam.

WTF, why!? And what the hell is mecachis?

Has the movie released in your country yet? I remember the game was region locked for me on Steam for a few weeks after it released because the movie wasn't out yet. Ironically, retail copies of the game which could be activated on Steam were available on day one so it's not like anyone who wanted the game couldn't find it.

MUnited83

For you.
30€ seems pretty fine to me. Way better than I expected from Activision, who still has Family Guy for 39.99€ and Walking Dead: Survival Instinct for 49.99€.

Corpekata

Banned
The Lego games starting from around Batman 2ish are all good. Though your affection will probably rely mostly on the property being used since they are all fairly similar games.

Waiting for Assassins Creed 4 to drop in price was worth it. I was often tempted at the $30 level but $20 is perfect. Definitely is getting much more difficult in purchasing a game day 1 for that $60 price tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom