• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2014 - Insert witty title here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Dogg

Spectacular, I look forward to playing it in July then.

Sorry it was AC:III not Revelations.

Well here's what was said last time this happened.

Stephanie Perotti said:

Funnily at this time GAME had retail exclusive versions of AC:III and Far Cry 3. Incidentally they also have a retail specific Vigilante Edition of Watch_Dogs.

Now I'm part of the club!!
VLYmb5N.jpg

aku:jiki

Oh, new Indie Royale in like 5 minutes? Hope it's decent. I'm still playing games from one of the last ones, started on Ittle Dew today. (Beautiful and fun game, but I wish it had a few more mechanics than just...solve every single puzzle by playing Sokoban.)

Because it's the nice and neat thing to do.

Well, it also stops the window from resizing itself when I play older games running at low resolutions.
You should be taking steps to combat your OCD, not encourage it.

Dr Dogg

Ah, was that still going on as recently as AssCreed/Far Cry 3? I thought it ended not longer after it started.

I think that MCV article was reaching with the scope but at the time THQ and some Bethesda Softworks titles weren't on Steam for about a month, sometimes 2 after release. All THQ's releases as well as Brink and Rage were bizarrely missing for a while but business was back to normality after Skyrim.

The reason I name drop GAME is that they have at the time had an exclusive preorder promotion or edition for every title that hasn't appeared. It might just be a coincidence but it's been far too frequent not to rule them out. When they have been question by both Eurogamer and MCV they have said it wasn't them so who knows?

Has anyone here actually fully completed Fez without the help of a guide? If so, what was the playtime. Some of the puzzles are just stupid difficult

Now I'm part of the club!!
[/QUOTE]

yeah, but where is your de.....

[quote="Terra_Ex, post: 108364131"]You didn't show us your hentai filled desktop though...[/QUOTE]

...shit

Knurek

Do the Lego games have the same split-screen co-op options as they do on consoles?

Yep, two players only, no online multi though.

Also, if you're playing alone, there are ways to hack the games not to display "press start to join as player 2" message the games tend to constantly display.

derExperte

I wish Steam would automatically close itself after launching a game. Someone tell me there's a way to do that so I don't have to frantically do it myself before the game takes focus.

If it's a game you already played recently it should be in the right click menu of the Steam client icon, so opening the windows isn't necessary.

Knurek

If it's a game you already played recently it should be in the right click menu of the Steam client icon, so opening the windows isn't necessary.

And you can pin a few of them you know you will be coming back to.
No way to actually close the client, Origin/Uplay style AFAIK.

Not Preys.
ModBot said:
Instructions for Atraveller:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 HB Gifts. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to JaseC with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Super Hexagon -- MB-87E8A1D806A964DC - Taken by Jawmuncher
Little Inferno -- MB-1684DC6B5F206127 - Taken by Benedict
Natural Selection 2 -- MB-EC577CB3B7C8C646 - Taken by Ruruja
Audiosurf -- MB-A947D6B923048BA4 - Taken by Gianni Merryman

Jawmuncher

Premium Play Darkness

Also I've cleaned up my desktop and added a proper dark wallpaper now. Much more civil, hope you're all happy...

Thank Goodness. The pure black wallpaper was just creepy.

Thanks Atraveller for Super Hexagon.
Now to check out what this game is about, since I missed the last sale and Steam was going Hype for it awhile back.

_hekk05

Banned
Also I've cleaned up my desktop and added a proper dark wallpaper now. Much more civil, hope you're all happy...

Now we can confirm at least one of Milamber's many fetishes. Find out 9 more to redeem a free prize
Milamber's Guide to Browsing Hentai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom