• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2014 - Insert witty title here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

derExperte

Looks like I will be saving money today

Only two bucks but I bought a few of those debut bundles with better looking games and almost none made it on Steam / were actually worthwhile. So I'd rather wait and pick up the good ones later in other bundles, it's a more sensible approach.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I can confirm that Episode 5 is included in the Doctor Who Adventure games on Steam, and that the Steam key from Groupees which activates Season 1 includes Episode 5 "The Gunpowder Plot".

But it's the worst episode of the season, easily.

Ruruja

I've just logged in to Indie Royale for the first time and it says you get rewards for reaching so many bundles (5,10,15 etc). Has anyone reached 5 yet, if so, what do you get?

derExperte

I've just logged in to Indie Royale for the first time and it says you get rewards for reaching so many bundles (5,10,15 etc). Has anyone reached 5 yet, if so, what do you get?

You bought 5 Indie Royale Bundles - thank you for thy loyalty! Your first reward is the awesome best-of album from 8-Bit Weapon and ComputeHer: Chiptopia.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Hahaha I've been drinking that quite a bit recently. Granted didn't do much for my caffeine buzz, moreover gave me a withdrawal headache.

Yes any way back to Steam things.

Yeah, rooibos is caffeine free, so it won't help with those kind of needs.

Though mix some rooibos (decaffeinate) with some yerba mate (very caffeinated) and you have some tasty stuff with the buzz you require.

This is not some meta-commentary about me sidelining a sidelined discussion, by the way. Seriously, mix the two together.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
im sure its old but I just woke up so...Last Knight got cards

Did I miss anything today?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

5 is supposed to be a chiptune album as derExperte mentioned, but judging from my bonuses page it's since been replaced with Dino Run
10 = Super Space Rubbish + OST
15 = Fireball
20 = Corril Slayer
25 = Pushcat

Guri

I have Enslaved in my inventory, but I don't plan on giving to anyone in my friends list. Does anyone want it? The first one to reply my post gets it. Just add me there! Same username! :)

HoosTrax

Haha, oh yeah, that achievement.

Odds are only 72,192:1 :p

Seems like a good way to detect achievement cheaters. ;)
I NOPE'd when I saw that achievement. Much easier to get a straight flush in Runespell Overture, on the other hand, since it doesn't have card limits.

Nabs

Newblade

I thought they were only available on Steam as one big package with all games. There's only a Steam key for season 1, but I think it gives all of them. There's no Steam package for Episode 5 from what I know.

Groupees has provided Steam keys for purchasers of the first season, which indeed includes episode 5. Nonetheless, whoever only acquired episode 5 is out of luck.

Tellaerin

^ is up on Greenlight now. The Kickstarter seems to be going well.

Okay, that looks (and sounds) amazing, but dammit, 'heart' is not a verb!
And no, "I <3 U" does not count.
You can go forth, or sally forth, but you do not "heart forth"! Every time I try to parse that particular phrase, my brain's language center spits out a string of error messages and crashes to desktop. I really hope the narrative provides more explanation for the peculiar title than "she ventured forth... with heart", because I shouldn't have to suffer like this for nothing. :p

Jawmuncher

You can go forth, or sally forth, but you do not "heart forth"! Every time I try to parse that particular phrase, my brain's language center spits out a string of error messages and crashes to desktop. I really hope the narrative provides more explanation for the peculiar title than "she ventured forth... with heart", because I shouldn't have to suffer like this for nothing. :p
But
I Heart You You knew that was coming.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so first I have to buy my mom a new ipad cause some cunt stole hers, now my iphone is broke and I need to fix it... this does not bode well for my gaming future. Good thing I already bought DS2 >_>

Ruruja

I had the same problem, it's truly a terrible title. Game looks nice though.

so first I have to buy my mom a new ipad cause some cunt stole hers, now my iphone is broke and I need to fix it... this does not bode well for my gaming future. Good thing I already bought DS2 >_>

Apple products....

Maybe you should buy products that arent from apple.

people dont steal non-apple products?

Less likely to get stolen. From what i experienced.

You pay less for the same. Look at all those people running towards a apple store to buy another Ipad/Iphone/Ishit. This is how marketing shows it. And it shows how most people are towards apple products (like "I NEED AN IPHONE!!!").

A stolen 500$ Iphone doesnt hurt as much as a stolen 200$ smartphone from somebody else.

Rhaknar

Less often, certainly.

im pretty sure the ignorant druggie that ripped it out of her hands couldnt tell a ipad from a chinese knockoff, it was just "a tablet"

but still, fair point

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Man, my ratio of Steam bundles to aspirational bundles filled with useless Desura keys has been pretty bad lately. My "list of bundle games that don't yet have steam keys" list is probably at almost 200 games or so now :p

Yeah, rooibos is caffeine free, so it won't help with those kind of needs.

Though mix some rooibos (decaffeinate) with some yerba mate (very caffeinated) and you have some tasty stuff with the buzz you require.

This is not some meta-commentary about me sidelining a sidelined discussion, by the way. Seriously, mix the two together.

While we're on the subject of tea, I'm getting ready to move again and once again need to prune my tea backlog. One of the ways I've been upping my consumption has been doing big jugs of unsweetened iced tea (also practicing my impression of US Southerners, I guess?). I've been using 4-5 bags or equivalent loose tea in ballers, boiling a full kettle, steeping for a few minutes, and then adding lemon slices and putting it in the fridge to cool. A lot of the recipes I see online say to make a smaller amount of hot tea concentrate and then water it down with cold water. Any tips or recommendations?

I had the same problem, it's truly a terrible title. Game looks nice though.

I'm not a fan either.

I'm guessing it's some sort of notion like "chin up, <person". Where it's a shortened down version of "keep your chin up" and applied to having an open heart in this case.

HoosTrax

A lot of the recipes I see online say to make a smaller amount of hot tea concentrate and then water it down with cold water. Any tips or recommendations?
This is sort of what I do in the summer when I drink iced coffee instead of hot coffee. Make the coffee with less water (sometimes double brewing it, although this gives it a slightly burnt aftertaste), then pouring it into a glass filled with ice cubes.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not a fan either.

I'm guessing it's some sort of notion like "chin up, <person". Where it's a shortened down version of "keep your chin up" and applied to having an open heart in this case.

Maybe the title has something to do with morality? As in use your metaphorical heart before other stuff?

I dunno, I'm grasping at straws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom