• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2014 - Insert witty title here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Dogg

STEAM, ANIME & LISTS | May 2014 - Words Escape Me

I'm mostly considering the 40 vs 80 euros at this points, I think it's best to assume I won't be playing it much this week.

I think my Collectors Ed worked out at a little over £54 compared to grabbing a key from nuuvem at about £23. I don't know, I might give it a day or 2 before I cave in.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Mods delete the egregious posts, like the "Plot" GIFs.

(Please don't post any more of those GIFS, everyone)

I've had premonitions of terrible things happening when BoneTown releases on Steam. Every time I try to forget that game's existence, something always reminds me of it.

The Steam Sub packages that include Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, and Halo 3 updated five days ago. What does this mean?

I have fond memories of playing Halo 2's multiplayer locally with friends. I'd buy it day one if it arrives on Steam. The others, I could really care less about, honestly.

zkylon

zkylewd
You know, I can legitimately say we've weathered far, far worse.

yea, i feel people sometimes forget steam thread is special

I know its probably been asked before but are the dark souls 2 keys on nuuvem region free
http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/1821-dark-souls-ii ?
they're ROW keys

dunno if that works in north america

if it's not too gross pm me pls lol

Fear not I only post random Anime gifs, when I do they have to do with my post 77% of the time. (The other 33% is because I can)
tumblr_mp5sgxqxTt1rmj4hco1_500.gif

extra extra

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World -- MB-EC45285B3BE2F00D - Taken by Sammichu. 2 entrants total.

t1398115839z1.png

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
I've had premonitions of terrible things happening when BoneTown releases on Steam. Every time I try to forget that game's existence, something always reminds me of it.

Haha, I thought they had released another game based on the comic "Bone". I don't think the game you're talking about will ever be released on Steam. However, HuniePop was greenlighted (NSFW) . The creator has also posted other images from the game that...are a bit too suggestive to link to.

Fear not I only post random Anime gifs, when I do they have to do with my post 77% of the time. (The other 33% is because I can)

Hey, you once posted a GIF of a dog that crushes a cockroach. You wouldn't happen to know the source of the GIF would you?

Since I been away for a while. Here's several games nobody probably wants or already have.

Thanks for the Humble Weekly Poopninja!

Well, seems it's finally out in the open, Croixleur Sigma has finally appeared in the Coming Soon section:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/250640

Maybe many will finally notice where my avatar comes from, heh.

Anyway, 30 mins and I'm out of the office TO PRELOAD DARK SOULS II BECAUSE CAPS.

Gosh, I hope someone eventually shows how the Mirror Knight looks on PC... And if that pillar bug could be any reference of the lighting that could aid modders.

edit: did anyone go on a rampage to clear stuff out of the backlog due to the Dark Souls II wait? I know I did...

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Well, seems it's finally out in the open, Croixleur Sigma has finally appeared in the Coming Soon section:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/250640

Maybe many will finally notice where my avatar comes from, heh.

Anyway, 30 mins and I'm out of the office TO PRELOAD DARK SOULS II BECAUSE CAPS.

Gosh, I hope someone eventually shows how the Mirror Knight looks on PC... And if that pillar bug could be any reference of the lighting that could aid modders.

edit: did anyone go on a rampage to clear stuff out of the backlog due to the Dark Souls II wait? I know I did...

another bundle game that will take 478 years to pop out a key I guess

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Haha, I thought they had released another game based on the comic "Bone". I don't think the game you're talking about will ever be released on Steam. However, HuniePop was greenlighted (NSFW) . The creator has also posted other images from the game that...are a bit too suggestive to link to.

Oh, BoneTown was Greenlit too. It looks so bad. People have also linked to some of the HuniePop's suggestive imagery in previous threads. It was pretty great

BoneTown's description said:
In this hilarious action adventure game, you'll seek out hot chicks, beat up dudes, and do crazy world-altering substances in a sandbox-style game. You are the town's only hope to keep The Man, Inc from "moralizing" BoneTown, but you're not alone. With the help of the town’s other heroes like Jesus and Ron Jeremy, you’ll use mighty fists, tasty booze, crazy substances, and skills with the ladies to take down The Man.

another bundle game that will take 478 years to pop out a key I guess

That feel when I still haven't got a Steam key for Always Remember Me. The dev said they were working on it, at least.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, BoneTown was Greenlit too. It looks so bad. People have also linked to some of the HuniePop's suggestive imagery in previous threads. It was pretty great

From the Bonetown Greenlight page:

Play BoneTown, the sexiest action adventure game ever made, now with its clothes on in a non-adult edition!

*Also, I'm getting some Postal 2 vibes from the second trailer that shows gameplay.

Concerning HuniePop (Kickstarter update):

I talked to the Valve guys about the questionable content in the game and got the thumbs up. So as it stands right now, the Steam version will be the full uncensored version of the game.

Hey, you once posted a GIF of a dog that crushes a cockroach. You wouldn't happen to know the source of the GIF would you?

That would be Gintama.

Man, I hope Playfire deposits my GMG credit before Friday, I'm starting to lose hope its even happening. I've been waiting since last Thursday so I put in a support ticket 2 days ago and still nothing.

I just want to pre-order Dark Souls 2 damnit.

kulapik

Those weeklong deals are pretty bad, the only one that I'm interested in is Nuclear Dawn and it has been on multiple bundles (but I still don't have it :/)

Also, Milamber's Steam page is now closer.

MRORANGE

Steam Game Recommendations for May

Every month gaffers talk about what games should be on your radar for each month by submitting mini recommendations.
Check the OP to see games were highlighted by our members for this month to get an idea.

Rules:
1. Choose a game that you think is worth watching out for in May that is on Steam.
2. Write about it, 60+ words would be great, feel free to go over it.
3. Send me a PM with what you have written.

Deadline:
t1398870000z0.png

Who is doing what:

- Killer is Dead - Dr Dogg
- Always Sometimes Monsters - BinaryPork2737

mannerbot

Man, I hope Playfire deposits my GMG credit before Friday, I'm starting to lose hope its even happening. I've been waiting since last Thursday so I put in a support ticket 2 days ago and still nothing.

I just want to pre-order Dark Souls 2 damnit.

Coupon codes expire early tomorrow, should probably make sure you preorder today and just use your Playfire credits on something else if they aren't transferred in time.

Is Nvidia likely to throw in Watch Dogs when the 800 series launches? Have never actually bought a graphics card at launch before, so wasn't sure if the deals come right away or later.

mrgone

I feel you, still no keys for Beware Planet Earth. :\

The hold up has something to do with Bandai Namco publishing the game on Steam, I think. Apparently the dev's having some trouble getting keys as a result.

The whole thing's weird - wasn't Paranautical Activity prevented by Valve from being published by Adult Swim at some point last year due to having been on Greenlight first? Did Bamco publish Beware Planet Earth after it was already through Greenlight?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
The hold up has something to do with Bandai Namco publishing the game on Steam, I think. Apparently the dev's having some trouble getting keys as a result.

The whole thing's weird - wasn't Paranautical Activity prevented by Valve from being published by Adult Swim at some point last year due to having been on Greenlight first? Did Bamco publish Beware Planet Earth after it was already through Greenlight?

im no lawyer, but the game was in a specific greenlight bundle, as in, a bundle advertized solely as games from greenlight that will be given keys on release.

nampad

Good luck:
ModBot said:
Instructions for nampad:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World -- MB-52EAB5E4822BB913 - Taken by zeroOman. 5 entrants total.

t1398130309z1.png

mrgone

im no lawyer, but the game was in a specific greenlight bundle, as in, a bundle advertized solely as games from greenlight that will be given keys on release.

I'm not worried about keys not being distributed eventually, but I'm guessing that as publisher Bandai Namco has to provide the keys now, and gathering up keys for previous bundle owners is probably not high on the priority list for a big company like that, especially on the eve of DARK SOULSTM II

Dr Dogg

Well all but the last mission done on Sleepy Dogs and about 59% complete over all in just under 20 hours. For a 4th time through I'm taking my sweet time but it's just too much fun to come up with some crazy misadventures.

Who is doing what:
Name of game - gaffer

I was going to shoot you over a PM for Killer is Dead but didn't know if anyone else who has some impressions or has finished it planned to do so. If anyone did I'll leave it to them if not I'll rustle something together by next weekend if that's ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom