• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2014 - Insert witty title here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabs

don't hate

ibptziIJ3aoxNz.png

zkylon

zkylewd
i don't get this playfire thingie

seems like they should've done a better job just showing which achievements you can unlock, it's really annoying to read a long blog post to check on old ass portal 2 cheevos you already got

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Bioshock Infinite equally bad as Tomb Raider?

:(

I'd put them about the same level. Infinite was more disappointing because there was reason to believe it might be good and the first hour was the best part of the game, while Tomb Raider looked at best like an Uncharted knockoff and the first hour was just about unplayable.

edit: CosmicQueso, you are a scholar and a gentleperson. Thank you for spreading the gift of completely aware of how stupid it is stupidity in games.

His holy ModBottyness has deemed me unworthy of becoming GOAT. I must reflect.

EDIT: Lol, I'm taking a look at the Half-Life 2 Cinematic mod, those character models are atrocious.

7sFzHPK.jpg

I'd put them about the same level. Infinite was more disappointing because there was reason to believe it might be good and the first hour was the best part of the game, while Tomb Raider looked at best like an Uncharted knockoff and the first hour was just about unplayable.

First hour was the worst part of the game, methinks. The rest of the game was enjoyable in a dumb popcorn movie sort of way.

Diedac

Good luck

ModBot said:
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Universe Sandbox -- MB-E0C48549C361516B - Taken by jon bones. 11 entrants total.
Skyward Collapse -- MB-79A1F526604E146D - Taken by Saty. 2 entrants total.

t1396575277z1.png

louiedog

Tomb Raider looked at best like an Uncharted knockoff and the first hour was just about unplayable.

Uncharted wins easily in characters, storytelling, and locations, but give me a bow and a handful of enemies over waves and waves of boring shooting every time.

Salsa

putting infinite and tomb raider on the same level is like saying Maroilles cheese tastes exactly like a rotten corpse's turd

tino

Banned
So when can I buy a steam controller? I want a controller I can play Age of Empire 2 HD on airplane with my W8 tablet.

His holy ModBottyness has deemed me unworthy of becoming GOAT. I must reflect.

EDIT: Lol, I'm taking a look at the Half-Life 2 Cinematic mod, those character models are atrocious.

7sFzHPK.jpg

Alright, so... what character is that supposed to be?

Everything looks fine until you get to the core part of his face - the eyes - and then, suddenly, he's three years old.

The Cinematic mod really breathes new life into HL2 where it shows that even an alien takeover is not gonna stop people from getting dolled up and pretty before taking their daily metrocop beatings.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
putting tomb raider and infinite on the same level is like saying Maroilles cheese tastes exactly like a rotten corpse's turd

I don't know which one Infinite is supposed to be in your analogy, but assuming the first I'll get right on requesting a corpse turd capital of the world sign to be displayed on some shop in Maroilles.

You're still right about Far Cry 2, though.

is that Bane in the Bat-suit? or some sort of Batman version of Hulkbuster armor? >_>

edit: off to comunity we go if you guys keep that up by the way...

Looks awesome.

Damn, I'm trying to do achievement cleanup in Yaiba before the rewards expire in an hour or so... this Hell run is going to cut it close.:X

kudoboi

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Broken sword 2 -- MB-CB97AD13B54F86F5 - Taken by Evrain

Fox318

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:

No Time To Explain -- MB-BD97146FEC6A2571 - Taken by derExperte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom