• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2014 - Insert witty title here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milamber

Thanks for Rock of Ages. I've had my eye on this for awhile and look forward to playing it.
I received the double PM too. Thanks for the game, great giveaway :D
Took Men of War. Thank you.
Thanks for 7th Guest Milamber.
Thanks for Legends of Aethereus, Milamber!
thanks for kairo milamber
Thanks for Master Reboot (x2?) Milamber
Enjoy the games.

Oh yeah, forgot to respond on Steam but I had already voted "Yes" on this.

525888036a38fec4c3ecf1be585a34fc.gif

Excellent.

===

Every time I see Tropico, I think Star Tropics... :3

Milamber

That or Ubi is preparing a completely shocking announcement that PC version has been pushed back a month.
Reminds me of this:

GameSpy: So when's the PC release date?(AC3)

Ubisoft PR: October 30th.

GameSpy: Yeah, but when's the real PC release date?

Ubisoft PR: It's October 30th.

GameSpy: Uh huh. And can you say that with a straight face?

Ubisoft PR: You can ask me as many times as you like, but the answer will be the same.

GameSpy: Very well, let's move on. So, when will you announce the delay of the PC version?

Ubisoft PR: ...
Oh and it got delayed.

_hekk05

Banned
Kinda late but thanks JaseC, master of the Australian Desert, for Alien Spiders. Gotta get rid of those spiders in Aus somehow.

Also thanks milamber for really big sky
blue-coloured panties

Anteater

was watchdawgs always june for asia or did they change it just now

pixeljunk shooter is pretty fun so far, my twitchy fingers are always shooting the poor little guys out of reflex at the beginning though, just beat the first boss and burning myself up with my magma gun

It's labeled as June here too, and I'm not in Japan.

was watchdawgs always june for asia or did they change it just now

It shows up as a 28 May 2014 release here. Although Purchases made in Philippines can only be added to your library if you are in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Indonesia. Basically I can't gift it to you guys even if I want to.

How does Planetary Annihilation compare to Supreme Commander? Really loved the first game when it came out which made the sequel pretty disappointing. The scale and super weapons were absurdly amazing.

I'm also getting May 27th for Watch Dogs on the US store.

Wait Ubisoft is making you preorder a preorder now?

So is the next AssCreed going to have preorders for their dlc about preordering the newest AssCreed?

Benedict

A giveaway to thank you all for all the giveaways. Might be another giveaway frome me soon.
A few of these codes might already be used, not work. I thought that the reply from modbot looked strange but hopefully everything is there.
Mass Effect 2 is for Origin. The rest is Steam.
Hope you find something you want.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 32 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sword of the Star II Enchanced Edition -- MB-18488C635107B3FA - Taken by pahamrick. 3 entrants total.
Party of Sin -- MB-A446A41BAD76F714 - Taken by dave is ok. 3 entrants total.
Shattered Haven -- MB-266B8EA49388C0E5 - Taken by Kifimbo. 1 entrants total.
Supreme Commander Forged Alliance -- MB-3A8A8F1F0D85F90C - Taken by lucebuce12. 2 entrants total.
Geneforge Saga -- MB-6788E43A368EE09A - Taken by user237. 3 entrants total.
The Cat Lady -- MB-3990D2BD993D2965 - Taken by Widdly Scuds. 9 entrants total.
Gimbal -- MB-1344820CA050EA6B - Taken by Stumpokapow. 5 entrants total.
Dogfight 1942 -- MB-1D5AB8367D8A0C57
Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising -- MB-1BDB152638F70829 - Taken by oipic. 3 entrants total.
Shadowgrounds Survivor -- MB-004BB956C13BD360 - Taken by Saty
vRvbDCu.png
Mass Effect 2 Origin -- MB-96C471A51BCC8EC3 - Taken by pahamrick. 5 entrants total.
Disciples III Renaissance -- MB-8235E6FAB92A7447 - Taken by Aitor. 11 entrants total.
Reign Conflict of Chaos -- MB-8B4AC4ADFAD4BD41 - Taken by topyy. 2 entrants total.
Disciples III Resurrection -- MB-E1F3624EA8FC580C - Taken by Dambrosi. 10 entrants total.
AquaNox -- MB-4603C4CE43BD29C4 - Taken by nexen. 5 entrants total.
Hydrophobia Prophecy . -- MB-C3BB6328AA2AB81E
Majesty 2 Collection -- MB-6CAAC269B00A4979 - Taken by zerokoolpsx. 4 entrants total.
Commandos 3 -- MB-949F6E6547FDAA42 - Taken by Evrain. 3 entrants total.
Shadowgrounds -- MB-9B180F99779CB0D2 - Taken by bronson. 1 entrants total.
Lucius -- MB-5136B9B79157DF11 - Taken by Sub Zero. 7 entrants total.
Men of War Condemned Heroes -- MB-8CCAF5F6D45C6A1C - Taken by BernardoOne. 3 entrants total.
Clive Barkers Jericho -- MB-22600F0FDE77CD9C - Taken by fspm. 5 entrants total.
Naval War Arctic Circle -- MB-720AB16110F525C0 - Taken by nature boy. 2 entrants total.
Star Ruler -- MB-025F325F95983D9B - Taken by Caerith. 4 entrants total.
The Void -- MB-012EE94E69F0ACB7 - Taken by HalfwayOrb. 9 entrants total.
The 39 Steps -- MB-793417E5E0B15B98 - Taken by Gianni Merryman. 1 entrants total.
Men of War Red Tide -- MB-EEEE9608848BBE09 - Taken by X05. 3 entrants total.
Plain Sight -- MB-242D5601EDEFD8DE - Taken by Henry Swanson. 3 entrants total.
Home -- MB-B0CAFBB56D54D06C - Taken by ShogunX. 5 entrants total.
Gun Monkeys -- MB-D0C4B24362947676
AquaNox 2 Revelation -- MB-6D10AF630FE02A6F - Taken by nampad. 3 entrants total.
Avencast -- MB-1DCFD58399862EA7 - Taken by user237. 4 entrants total.

t1398594601z1.png

Card Boy

Banned
The default file has comments to help you figure out!

There are some stuff i don't understand.

Can i disable GFWL off the bat?
Why are titles all blury? (not that i care)

# Determine the type of AO used
# "VSSAO" = Volumetric SSAO (default, only option pre-1.9)
# "HBAO" = Horizon-Based Ambient Occlusion
# "SCAO" = VSSAO + HBAO
# "VSSAO2" = Volumetric SSAO with more samples (tweaked by Asmodean)
# VSSAO and HBAO types have a slightly different effect. and similar performance
# SCAO combines both, with a higher performance impact
# VSSAO2 is generally more accurate, but also requires more performance

Whats the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom