• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2014 - Insert witty title here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zafir

Heh, never noticed, they finally put Watchdogs up on the UK store. Not that I'd ever buy it at its current £39.99 price...

Copons

Guys I know is off topic but something is happening to me in the last some days that is quite bugging me.
Basically, windows randomly lose focus. It happens a lot with Chrome (but of course it's the app I use most), but it's happened twice with Monaco a couple of days ago and like 4 times with One Finger Death Punch now. Curiously, nothing is able to steal focus from Civ5. :D

Now, as of course a list of apps running would be idiot, do you know a way to have some kind of log of stuff that gain focus? I'm in the Event Viewer but I don't have a clue...

Dambrosi

Banned
Just going to post that some games are still available here, before the month ends and the thread gets closed.
You really do have some nice stuff there, I'd be all over it if I didn't own most of it already. Guess I'll have to make do with Huntsman: The Orphanage, thanks!

In other news, looks like broken (Im)Age is living up to its name on the Steam client:
BROKENimAGE.jpg

nexen

Devs actually stated on FB during Winter Sale that they don't have any plans for discounting the game for a long time.

This blows.
I own almost all the tables on PSVita/PS3 and I really don't want to shell out full price for PC or PS4 upgrades.
They actually ran out of trophies on the PSV/3 version so all new packs are sans trophy. It must be total clown shoes at that studio.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Waiting for one myself to buy season 2.

Same here...

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Naval Warfare -- MB-F16E65CC758580F7 - Taken by nature boy. 3 entrants total.

t1398794720z1.png

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
This blows.
I own almost all the tables on PSVita/PS3 and I really don't want to shell out full price for PC or PS4 upgrades.
They actually ran out of trophies on the PSV/3 version so all new packs are sans trophy. It must be total clown shoes at that studio.

You could always send them a message saying you're a big fan and bought everything on Vita/PS3 and got all the trophies, but were interested in playing on PC, but couldn't afford double-dipping and wanted to know if they could help you out. Worst they can do is say no.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Guys I know is off topic but something is happening to me in the last some days that is quite bugging me.
Basically, windows randomly lose focus. It happens a lot with Chrome (but of course it's the app I use most), but it's happened twice with Monaco a couple of days ago and like 4 times with One Finger Death Punch now. Curiously, nothing is able to steal focus from Civ5. :D

Have you tried a different resolution? I know when I got Windows 7 I was having issues with refresh rate on non-native resolutions for the monitor until AMD finally released a video driver update.

When I went to NVIDA I was able to use the nVidia Control Panel to set everything up as I wanted and it got rid of any blurriness.

Everything is Volume 1, that implies there are other issues as well.
I like comics but the prospect to have to puchase other stuff to follow through these stories - I guess each issue ends with a cliffhanger - is enough to put me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom