• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2014 - Insert witty title here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
So I was going to use my Playfire money to get GOAT (...to get more money), and just realized that some things I did today (like boot a couple of games and get some Garry's Mod cheevos) haven't updated yet :/

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Saorise graffiti incoming.
The newest avatar is gorgeous, btw.

Ta. It probably won't last long because the IFTAs are today. ;)

Does anyone know why Shaun White Skateboarding isn't available for purchase on Steam?
I tried googling but the only thing that came up was the fact that it came out on Steam in 2008 but now you can't purchase it.

It's still available for purchase through uPlay though
http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/e...ctID.195754800/Shaun_White_Skateboarding.html (So is Shaun White Snowboarding)

I've no idea. Rogue Spear was also yanked for seemingly no reason.

I think it's an old one, I could be wrong.

Yeah, it's #27.

Is this for real? Now I'm afraid of starting up Blacklist.

It happened a further two times but fortunately after the first mishap I'd been backing up my saves.

They are doing you a favor.
Haha, not for me actually.
My younger sister saw my older brother play it and she wanted to give it a shot and since she plays more PC than console I figured I'd buy it, get a +1 to my account and give it to her through family sharing.

But oh well, looks like I'll just be buying it for her through uPlay.

I've no idea. Rogue Spear was also yanked for seemingly no reason.

Bummer. :(

It's a solid effort. The combat/stealth translated pretty poorly, but exploration makes up the vast majority of the playtime and it gets pretty satisfying once you get used to the map.

Well, I almost have enough Steam bux to basically get the game at 50% off. I'll probably pick it up tomorrow. It's something to tide me over until Cold Cold Heart drops.

MUnited83

For you.
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - Ultimate Sith Edition @ 5bucks is mighty tempting.... (Gameagent sale, will be live on the 8).

Miguel81

What makes Sleeping Dogs so good, is, just about every aspect of the game is Focused and fleshed out. Usually in open world games, being that they incorporate so many different game play aspects, most of those aspects tend to suffer. However in Sleeping Dogs, it's as if every mechanic is focused on and thought out and refined. The driving, the Shooting, the fighting, the missions, etc. And the convenience factor to make things more accessible to the user.....then the Non game play aspects are fully developed as well, such as story, music, graphics, etc...it's just a well developed game imo and I hope the next game that the developers are working on is just as good.

The devs should be congratulated. They tread racial waters and treated it the way it should be treated. Loved the way characters were portrayed in this game, and I want to see more of it in the future.

it's a bajillion gigs, just in case

uncompressed audio I think, like with Titanfall (50gigs)

I wish there was a Steam-like storefront with exact Blu-ray like films/shows/animation like there is with games. With games we get the real deal, rather than low streaming-quality shit.

Salsa

its friday and my friends are sucking so I got beer and candy

U9D56sVl.jpg

guess i'll try to finish RE:velations

Tizoc

Reposting for new page~
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sang-froid -- MB-A25596A84F6B1CE4
A-Train 8 -- MB-309109F8D145D92C
Epigenesis -- MB-5FE9780CC4E47AEC
A New Beginning -- MB-1E4DE5A0C4621DBD
Half Minute Hero -- MB-777010CB49EF4092

t1396714462z1.png

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
it's a bajillion gigs, just in case

uncompressed audio I think, like with Titanfall (50gigs)
Titanfall is 50GB??

U9D56sVl.jpg

Good beer, shit candy :p

Also, don't be a cockblocker and let your friends suck in peace.

Salsa

Good beer, shit candy :p

Also, don't be a cockblocker and let your friends suck in peace.

dude mogul ussually sucks but these are like a cheaper version of those sugus confitados

they're pretty okay

I also bought that pilsen 7 grados thing and it was still pilsen so eh

/uruguaytalk

U9D56sVl.jpg

best of luck with REvelations, the first part of the final chapter can be a bit difficult, but aside from that you shouldn't have much trouble.

I really need to continue my 0 death Insane difficulty run of REvelations, I'm up to Chapter 3 or so atm but i put it down when RE4 came out.

JaseC

Had to lower my booster packs that weren't selling. People just keep undercutting the lowest price. How low are they willing to go?

Yeah, boosters can be a pain to offload. I generally just unpack them and sell the individual cards.

X05

dude mogul ussually sucks but these are like a cheaper version of those sugus confitados

they're pretty okay

I also bought that pilsen 7 grados thing and it was still pilsen so eh

/uruguaytalk
So rebranded and are actually Sugus? That's good to know, because regular Mogul is shit.

I haven't tried it yet, but most Pilsen spinoffs are the very definition of "meh" (remember the "Sonic"? lolz)

Salsa

So rebranded and are actually Sugus? That's good to know, because regular Mogul is shit.

I haven't tried it yet, but most Pilsen spinoffs are the very definition of "meh" (remember the "Sonic"? lolz)

lo mejor de la noche

There's a show wallet in the options folder in the zip file. I also asked the creator if there's a way to match the blue links menu to your color choice and he gave me the answer to do it.

Much more uniform now.
:O That was bugging me a ton so I switched back to grid view. Now that I can match those colors I think I'll switch back to details view.

Also: yo Playfire, gimme my credit for Goatsim achievables please. :(

JaseC

I am now part of the Goat Simulator bandwagon. Which is just as well because GAF is telling me to buy it:

So Air is pretty great except for this weirdness:

I followed the instructions to shrink the gaps between grids but it doesn't want to cooperate for the space between rows. GridView.DropShadowLeading doesn't seem to matter whatever I tweak it to.

Any ideas?

JaseC

So Air is pretty great except for this weirdness:

I followed the instructions to shrink the gaps between grids but it doesn't want to cooperate for the space between rows. GridView.DropShadowLeading doesn't seem to matter whatever I tweak it to.

Any ideas?

Assuming you've changed the value in the Steam\resource\layout\gamespage_grid.layout file (and it's two digits), try fiddling with the zoom level a bit.

Ceebs

I have been having issues with Steam the last few days. If I launch Steam fresh, everything works 100% fine, but about 5-15 minutes pass and I lose connection and it never comes back.

Any advice?

Damn that really really sucks! This game at 60fps would be glorious
Yeah it does, but honestly the framerate doesn't bug me in JSR like it does other games. It's really fluid despite it being 30fps, if that makes sense.

Building my PC a month ago really made me a framerate whore, it's kinda a sucky problem to have sometimes. :lol

zkylon

zkylewd
i'm really glad i didn't set banner saga to hard, i feel like i would've been really frustrated if i did

i really hope they change the leveling and turns things for episode 2, the game would be pretty great if it weren't for those two things, but since they're pretty key it's hard to give it a positive review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom