• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

_hekk05

Banned
10000 hours in MS paint!!

Teach us IF-tan!

efpdom.png

oops fixed the it's.

Dr Dogg

Aren't LEGO/WB a little late to the party here? No idea what the situation is like elsewhere but when walking past the 'toys to life' section in supermarkets here the Skylanders display is fully stocked as is the Disney Infinity display where as the Amiibo section looks like a bunch of monkeys have been messing about with it and ran off with all of the stock bar 20 Mario's because fuck him. Should have stuck their toes in before the great Amiibo thirst of 2015.

DocSeuss

I'm working on a video project, but I'm not posting it to GAF until I hear back from moderation as to whether or not it's cool to ask for feedback. Should be some fun stuff.

Is it bad that I keep wanting to play Dead Space INSTEAD of, like, actual backlog games?

Tizoc

I'm working on a video project, but I'm not posting it to GAF until I hear back from moderation as to whether or not it's cool to ask for feedback. Should be some fun stuff.

Is it bad that I keep wanting to play Dead Space INSTEAD of, like, actual backlog games?

I say it's your backlog and they're your games, play whichever you find will give you the best enjoyment for your time, even if it is a game you've beaten already.

michael-jackson-eating-popcorn-o.gif

Dr Dogg

In my eyes no because Dead Space was one of the most important new IP's last gen. From top to bottom it has a whole lot going on even from just observing and reading the environment. It's a game that could be ripe for a proper critical breakdown that I know you have been itching to do.

Tizoc

Kojima has too much class to not go out on top. Can't wait for PP. If it is indeed his last game than it will blow everyones mind like 100x over.

Phantom Pain gonna be game of the generation no doubt.

Fultoning sheep and everything already blew my mind; I'll be too busy doing only that throughout the game to care about his otaku aspirations story :V

Dr Dogg

I wonder what are the chances Kojima put some of the Konami Execs in TPP that you can either CQC to your hearts content or Fulton them back to Mother Base but the die on route?

DocSeuss

In my eyes no because Dead Space was one of the most important new IP's last gen. From top to bottom it has a whole lot going on even from just observing and reading the environment. It's a game that could be ripe for a proper critical breakdown that I know you have been itching to do.

Moderately worried that having explored Dead Space 3 means I won't get to talk about Dead Space 1 and 2.

_hekk05

Banned
Okay, I may not know much about the video game making process, but how in the loop would a voice actress be? Would she really be privy to that sort of information, someone from upper management telling her this?

Scuttlebutt. It's always scuttlebutt.

Doesn't mean scuttlebutt is accurate or inaccurate though. It's scuttlebutt.

ExoSoul

Banned
Okay, I may not know much about the video game making process, but how in the loop would a voice actress be? Would she really be privy to that sort of information, someone from upper management telling her this?

Imo it's not what she's been told but what she heard or saw.

MUnited83

For you.
Aren't LEGO/WB a little late to the party here? No idea what the situation is like elsewhere but when walking past the 'toys to life' section in supermarkets here the Skylanders display is fully stocked as is the Disney Infinity display where as the Amiibo section looks like a bunch of monkeys have been messing about with it and ran off with all of the stock bar 20 Mario's because fuck him. Should have stuck their toes in before the great Amiibo thirst of 2015.

Late to the party?

This is going to make fucking bank.

Can't buy shit if you don't have any money brah
Heh.gif

The funny thing is that I have just the right amount of Steam money to buy it. I've been saving up since January.

Goddammit, hold the line!

Always wait for the sales.

You waited this long might as well wait some more.

might as well wait a couple weeks until the inevitible horrifying launch rockstar social club activation nonsense is sorted out

Lol right, it was so close.
It's not really my type of game but the hype wave is just too strong. Damnit.

Dr Dogg

You know it's one thing to make a thread on GAF from a selection of tweets but it's another from the media who do the same thing as an article pretty much published verbatim with nothing of their own to add or investigate. Maybe the effort to talk to a few contacts or rustle some feathers before posting that 'news' was just too great for VideoGamer.

WOAH, thanks!

No worries. It's a nice change that a decent talk is free to view on GDC Vault and even more so that they have included the slides too.

Late to the party?

This is going to make fucking bank.

I don't know, it's getting dangerously close to the Guitar Hero/Rock Band levels of saturation. LEGO is a brand with obvious big draw but everything has a shelf life regardless of its standing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom