• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

derExperte

Russian ruble is rising and rising. Time to remove the region locks and free the Russian bear again. Also I wonder when all those who raised the Russian prices will lower them again, Elite:Dangerous now costs more over there than in Germany,

Arthea

Crap I'm on mobile. Someone post IF-tan teach us pic

it has no "don't buy GTAV" sentence, so no

Russian ruble is rising and rising. Time to remove the region locks and free the Russian bear again. Also I wonder when all those who raised the Russian prices will lower them again, Elite:Dangerous now costs more over there than in Germany,

dang, what a bad luck, that's too bad, I missed my chance to get certain
PS3
game cheaper by this turn of events. I should have hurried, but who knew!

Once you lock bears, you never go back.

I, for one, welcome our south american overlords.

which are locked too, just reminding

_hekk05

Banned

Once you lock bears, you never go back.

I, for one, welcome our south american overlords.

Theres a nuuvem mention now lol

Anteater

talking about non mobas, I hoped Anteater will post how is Gurumin port and what he liked about a game, but it seems that's not happening. Nobody else played it as far as I can see.

haha i haven't played it much, only beat like 2 bosses, I hop around games too much.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

yeah .... 'cause volvo's "the lockdown is temporary while we figure out what to do about the value of ruble dropping" TOTALLY wasn't a bullshit excuse to just lock everything down across the board ;)

fantomena

Was looking for a microSD for my incoming New 3DS XL and found this. Dont remember buying it. Lol.

CCOU6dEUAAIgNuy.jpg

Yeah, when I saw it pop up earlier I initially confused it with Strafe... but then realised my mistake when I noticed the booster pack DLC. "Why would a procedurally-generated SP FPS need a--oh."

Meanwhile I thought it was Smite, the MOBA from the studio that murdered Tribes. I was wondering why this game has DLC packs but not the one time $30 purchase option that Smite offers before I had the a-ha moment.

yea essentially playing a moba game is kind of a big commitment cos you spend a lot of time learning a whole lot of item and champion nonsense and then you spend a lot money buying pretty skins for all your champions and then it's like why would i play that other shitty moba if i can have a pretty skin my own and then your friends leave you behind and you cry

yea dota looks a bit more srs business, tho league has been less cartoony lately

this strife thing tho looks really to the childish side which is fine even tho i kind of dislike their champion designs. dota's too, really, tho at least the designs are not totally like smite's from what i was seeing yesterday.

if strife's aimed at a lower age it could be pretty cool, these things are pretty hard to get into

i mean, how are you gotta topple league

it's got like 40 million daily players or some ridiculous number like that

doto does its thing and hots will do its thing too, but how many other people are there for new mobas to snatch

i wish league was on steam so i could track my hours but no fucking way rito is giving valve a dime haha

Yep, it's not going to happen.

for those not venturing outside The Technomancer announced
cyberpunk, ARPG, 2016 (multiplatform)

a few screenshots seem to be not zkysafe, so I'm not posting them.

Remember Bound by Flame. :p
The dev' name itself is not skysafe.

derExperte

The final Interloper beta weekend is live now!

Become one of our highest ranked beta players and get the game for free when it launches!

The final Interloper beta weekend is here, and we have something important to share with you:

Interloper will release May 21st 2015 on PC/Mac/Linux!

New features in this beta:
- Leaderboards
- Replay system (watch the match you just played)
- In-game chat
- Single player is available
- Invite Steam friends
- Improved matchmaking
- Improved visuals

Maniac

Banned
was that the one that was like

based on fairly tales and stuff?

that one looked cool
Nah that's Crytek's MOBA.

And I'm... Not sure if it's still alive.

Speaking of dozen of threads for x game, it's safe to assume Valve's next game will have a lot of threads about it.

But probably not because of hype :p

Considering this site's overall hostility towards MP focused titles, the demand for a new SP Valve game and the long awaited proper debut for Source 2.

I'm going to enjoy the delicious salty tears when L4D3 is announced with lots and lots of microtransactions.
From the Suicide Squad thread in ot.

Jared Leto teasing his Joker:
Awesome. He's a really great actor, and I did like 30 Seconds to Mars' first two albums :p

Arthea

Are you telling me you don't want to beg for free shit to then show off on your channel along with your exuberant, OTT 'personality' for likes, comments and subscriptions?

yeah, I don't want to
is it weird?
It totally is weird, I should have kept it to myself

Dr Dogg

yeah, I don't want to
is it weird?
It totally is weird, I should have kept it to myself

Nah it's not weird, what ever floats some people's boats. Certainly not my cut of tea along with the vast majority Let's Play's and such but quite a few devs have indicated that if it wasn't for the Tuber's their game wouldn't have sold nearly as well without them.

I'm in the camp that there is little to no critical analysis of games in an artistic, thematic, mechanical or use of technology fashion. Some plonker ranting and raving into a microphone, primarily about themselves, is the furthest from that.

Nah that's Crytek's MOBA.

And I'm... Not sure if it's still alive.

Arena of Fate? Or something like that...

I'm going to enjoy the delicious salty tears when L4D3 is announced with lots and lots of microtransactions.

I wonder if microtransactions will be announced from the get-go or will be introduced months after launch like with their other games. But yes, there will be lots of salt regardless.

L.O.R.D

man , i really start to hate the android OT here
always complaining about anything
when i took some really bad photo with the m9 , some people start making some smart talk and say " WOW , this is NES?"
or something bad

Well I doubt the salty tears part, Valve has already perfected the microtransaction machine via the cosmetic upgrades so there's no doubt that L4D3 wouldn't have too. People like em

Lain

Doing that right now but I don't think it's my cup of tea. I'm patently rubbish at those kind of multiplayer strategy games. But I like the music.

Hit me on Steam if you want to play a round.

I just got done trying the tutorial (left after the one way blocks). Not my cup of tea either. Doesn't seem like a bad game tho, but I'm not into real-time stuff where you use hot-keys to quickly select various units to issue them orders.

Well I dobut the salty tears part, Valve has already perfected the microtransaction machine via the cosmetic upgrades so there's no doubt that L4D3 wouldn't have too.

You think people won't freak out that Valve's first '3' is L4D and not HL? Also you're underestimating the number of people who dislike microtransactions by virtue. I imagine lots will view it as tainting the franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom