• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

Doing that right now but I don't think it's my cup of tea. I'm patently rubbish at those kind of multiplayer strategy games. But I like the music.

Hit me on Steam if you want to play a round.

I'm still at work and won't be home anytime soon.
I probably will end up not playing it at all, but you have fun out there ;)

You think people won't freak out that Valve's first '3' is L4D and not HL? Also you're underestimating the number of people who dislike microtransactions by virtue. I imagine lots will view it as tainting the franchise.

I think most tainting thing for the franchise is the absolutely toxic fanbase which makes playing public matches absolutely dreadful when every match starts and ends you getting griefed to death because you are a noob so if microtransactions get rid of those people then well that's a job well done.

Accoun

Happy birthday MRORANGE and everyone whose posts I missed while skimming through the tread on the phone lately. *coughcough*

Anyway, just discovered another space sim and this one really tries to be a sim, or "DCS in space" as some call it. It's called Rogue System and kinda sadly it looks like it's a one-man dream game (like Limit Theory), at least programming-wise. Sadly - because it's in pre-alpha and has been so for around 3 years. On the other hand, he seems to have a "studio" now [EDIT: Now I read he wants to expand when he reaches alpha stage. We'll see how it goes...] and seems to be published by Image Space Incorporated, creators of rFactor.

Looks definitely interesting and audio in the game is the sex.

Me. And now I got an email about the Rainbow Six Alpha. Busy weekend ahead.

well at least KF2 guns feel better. other than that its pretty much KF1 with updated graphics and menus.

That's all I wanted out of it and I feel like I got even more than that. Those 6 hours went by fast.

KF2 is going to end me.

added to list

hitlist?

tumblr_n7tucyHwmG1txb1o0o1_500.gif

baterism

You think people won't freak out that Valve's first '3' is L4D and not HL? Also you're underestimating the number of people who dislike microtransactions by virtue. I imagine lots will view it as tainting the franchise.

While I'm pretty excited about L4D3, I'm still not sure how to put micro-transaction on that game.
I just hope they don't forget about the story part. One thing that I'm looking forward is the continuation of the story.

Locust

I tried a bit of R6 Siege on a friends account and I hope they fix the loading times and hasten the planning process at some point. As it is it feels like if CS had a 5 minute pause between each round. So much downtime.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Just finished watching the first three episodes of Daredevil. Off the damn chain. It's a good time to be a comic fan.

Didn't get into the KF2 beta, but c'est va lie.

derExperte

and that's kids how you do being mean but not rude thingie
(><)

It wasn't even meant to be mean. Or at least not towards him. Because normal people would indeed go out this fine weekend instead of playing an unfinished game to help devs for free finding some bugs or in the case of Rainbow Six probably not help them at all since it's such an early version. Oh wait, did I say game? I meant games. Four games. Because that's how many betas I got. Four.

Reckoner

Nah that's Crytek's MOBA.

And I'm... Not sure if it's still alive.

I'm going to enjoy the delicious salty tears when L4D3 is announced with lots and lots of microtransactions.
Awesome. He's a really great actor, and I did like 30 Seconds to Mars' first two albums :p

Any reason for you to be talking about L4D3? Any new rumors? Been waiting for it for so long

ExoSoul

Banned
Can anyone tell me if you're still able to complete a ship's quest after unlocking it through other means? (beating the rebel's flagship with the previous ship)

I'd like to complete all the ship's quests and achievements so I can "100%" the game but I've unlocked a ship before being presented with the corresponding quest and I'd really like it if I didn't have to start over =/

Dr Dogg

New Witcher 3 video.

Sexiest finger-snap in the history of video games.

Some nice new snippets of info, hints of gameplay systems and a trailer voice over lady that has my interest piqued again. Though it's been 10 months and 2 days since I paid for the flipping game so it's been the slowest burn marketing campaign and longest preorder seat wriggling I can remember,

ArynCrinn

Banned
Anybody elses's activity feed totally barren? Also, the Steam Market seems to show no listings for present and past transactions...?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Whenever someone tries to trash the Witcher 3 with the downgrade talk I simply respond with this gif now.
h8zfM.gif

Accoun

And BTW:
I registered an account on Twitter, any informative, funny(perhaps both) gaming related accounts to follow?

KazHiraiCEO, if you don't have him already. Also, Lazygamereviews seems to have a nice Twitter (leave alone his great YouTube videos) if you're into retro computers.

L.O.R.D

man,,steamGAF is the best place to hang out in neoGAF
most of the OT threads here there is alot of haters

steamGAF..i love you all

Anybody elses's activity feed totally barren? Also, the Steam Market seems to show no listings for present and past transactions...?

Yeah mines dead too.

The new Witcher vid is something else. I'll probably have to get it now, seeing as it comes out almost on my Birthday. Though when you add in the fact the Australia is slightly into the future, it probably does come out on my Birthday!

And BTW:

KazHiraiCEO, if you don't have him already. Also, Lazygamereviews seems to have a nice Twitter (leave alone his great YouTube videos) if you're into retro computers.
I've followed that one.
Some nice new snippets of info, hints of gameplay systems and a trailer voice over lady that has my interest piqued again. Though it's been 10 months and 2 days since I paid for the flipping game so it's been the slowest burn marketing campaign and longest preorder seat wriggling I can remember,
It comes when it comes. Game looks good, especially the NPC models, however I'm a little bit afraid that the game would be littered with countless meaningless side activities like AssCreed and DA:I.

Veggie's screenshots made me realize that there's finally a Drift Stage demo...

So glad indies have reached the early 3D age, I NEED more low poly games stat
It is indeed fun. You can get your demo from their homepage http://www.driftstagegame.com/

The music is cool, the car handles nice and the artstyle well, it is special. It kinda goes tough on the eyes after a while though.
Was looking for a microSD for my incoming New 3DS XL and found this. Dont remember buying it. Lol.

CCOU6dEUAAIgNuy.jpg
"Dark Souls Behind the Scenes" Woah, would it be illegal to share that video? So interested in "Making of" of Souls games.
No embargo, but can't play it until official release.
So effectivey a release-date review. R* doesn't need to do that with GTAV. The game was reviewed on tons of systems and thus it is known that it will get good scores. Why would they do this?
Well, was it as code you entered on Steam?
Very interesting. So it is possible to get Steam keys... just not for consumers :(
Have fun with your unique Steam key fanto. It's not possible for us plebs.

ArynCrinn

Banned
Yeah mines dead too.

The new Witcher vid is something else. I'll probably have to get it now, seeing as it comes out almost on my Birthday. Though when you add in the fact the Australia is slightly into the future, it probably does come out on my Birthday!

Seems to be some sort of maintenance going on, because the site loads fast as ever, so that should rule out server load issues.

...still miss the day's when Enhanced Steam really worked with everything originally, before the "overhaul".

rtcn63

I can only guess that the Dark Souls "making of" consists of play testers pulling their hair out and rocking back and forth in the fetal position under a desk.

Dr Dogg

You mean the burnout intro lady? :D

Hahaha bizarely that's pretty much spot on.

I've followed that one.

It comes when it comes. Game looks good, especially the NPC models, however I'm a little bit afraid that the game would be littered with countless meaningless side activities like AssCreed and DA:I.

Fingers crossed CDPR got mindless fetch quests and go here and kill x monster x times quests out of their system the The Witcher 1.

The first one is the only one that really got me by surprise(that I remember). God damn!

Edit: Happy Birthday Veggie(late) and MrOrange!
Thank you dante as well!

To all of the nice congrats messages on Steam and Gaf, thank you people :)

Special thanks for FiveElementNinja, lashman (if I win a KF2 beta key from PCgamer, you'll get it, hah) and Ningen for their heartfelt wishes.

But 5EN gets a special place for actually reading my posts :)
it's ants which aren't as bad, tho the last shot is kind of uhh difficult to see i guess

but yea veggie, if you can pls don't post the spiders
No worries. I will post screens if I encounter spiders but as links only.
i have the same disc from the X360 version , and i never played it
i think you can find it on youtube
Cool. Will take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom