• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadownet

Banned
D: can't tell if sarcasm....
I've been told I'm good at that.

o noe, plz dunt ban mee, i juz wan gaems. gimme keys pls
Mik is coming back for GTA V. I can feel it.

Btw speaking of which. Are any of you all feel like that article from PCGamers about how you only need a GTX 660 to run it at 1080p 60fps a bit bullshit? I mean a 660? Is this with everything turned down to minimum?

Either Rockstar spent a lot of time and did some crazy optimization or this is a lot of... Well bullshit.

D: can't tell if sarcasm....

Edit: You guys are evil.

<3

I've been told I'm good at that.

Mik is coming back for GTA V. I can feel it.

Btw speaking of which. Are any of you all feel like that article from PCGamers about how you only need a GTX 660 to run it at 1080p 60fps a bit bullshit? I mean a 660? Is this with everything turned down to minimum?

Either Rockstar spent a lot of time and did some crazy optimization or this is a lot of... Well bullshit.

We'll never know what happened to him.

nice thread btw ;)

Oh shoot. I forgot that part. XD

Wait.. Why do you need a beta for a game that is already out on a different platform (console) before? Does it have online multiplayer or something?

If you get into the beta, you get a Steam key for the game at release if I recall correctly. I think there were a few issues with the PC release of the first game.

Shadownet

Banned
If you get into the beta, you get a Steam key for the game at release if I recall correctly. I think there were a few issues with the PC release of the first game.
Oh wow thats pretty cool of the developer. All the waifu, animu lovers must be drooling at the chance to get into the beta.

except me

Anyone up for some late night (at least for me) 100% Orange Juice? Haven't really played since summer game nights.

1. WinterDemons
2. Se7enSword
3. A Fish Aficionado
4. ExoSoul

Shadownet

Banned
Anyone up for some late night (at least for me) 100% Orange Juice? Haven't really played since summer game nights.
Argh I would be so up for that right now if I wasn't already in bed. I just gifted my girlfriend a copy of it from Humble Bundle cause I know she love board games.

I hated it at first but I warmed up to it.
still hate RNG
oh yeah, I got a girlfriend recently. :D whoo whoo!

DNay19W.gif

Btw I have some GAF friends that also has GTA V. We're thinking of making a hardcore motorcycle gang, if you wanna join. Let me know. All we're going to do is
help replant trees and do community service. Give back to the people

They added Strife to Steam as Early Access, apparently this is a new Lords Management Game™ by the Heroes of Newerth developers. It's going to be free-to-play but it's also free to download now, although the are the usual prerequisite founders packs are also there for purchasing.

Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth checking out or should I just flat out avoid it? I'm already deep in Dota 2, which I'm kind of taking a break from while playing Heroes of the Storm. I dunno if I want to add a third game to that mix.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I really wish Monster Rancher was on Steam, or at least a decent rip-off, and it would create monsters based off the games in your Steam Library.

dex3108

Router Firmware upgraded. But config restore didn't work so i needed to do configuration manually again -.- I hope i did everything right :D

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Router Firmware upgraded. But config restore didn't work so i needed to do configuration manually again -.- I hope i did everything right :D

I don't think I've ever had an automatic router update work correctly. It is an intensely irritating flaw that I wish the manufacturers would fix.

dex3108

I don't think I've ever had an automatic router update work correctly. It is an intensely irritating flaw that I wish the manufacturers would fix.

Well I skipped at least 4 Firmware updates so I made config backup with firmware that was too old and that config file is not compatible with new version of firmware. Worst thing was finding all ports that I needed to forward and finding all MAC addresses for my house devices so I can assign IP to them. Oh well for now everything works fine :D

Well I skipped at least 4 Firmware updates so I made config backup with firmware that was too old and that config file is not compatible with new version of firmware. Worst thing was finding all ports that I needed to forward and finding all MAC addresses for my house devices so I can assign IP to them. Oh well for now everything works fine :D

Which router you have ?

Miguel81

Witcher 3 looks so amazing. I left Witcher 1 while on chapter 2(?) due to not feeling the game, but this is making me want to continue where I left off.

Copons

Ah, finally the level 0 invites are starting to catch up with my account! I feel like I eventually got in the cool kids club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom