• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExoSoul

Banned
Jesus, I mean I still like my console environment even though now I spend most time on PC and I don't even have a beefy PC by a long margin but those posts just hurt. How does one do that to himself?

... and giving ;)

55630075.jpg

Milamber

Who are you going for? I'm currently going for Iris. She's easily the best-looking one but it's like "bitch stop writing your novel so I can give you this damn firefly already" - she's too busy a lot of the time. Hopefully it'll be worth it though.

Damn, guess we're both gunning for Iris.

Sarcasm

Tried to play Witcher 1 again.

Think I am going to just read up on everything and try the second one. Maybe download a Witcher 1 save.

Tenrius

I think it was ok, really not a fan of that combat.

The pacing was all over the place, too, not to mention an unhealthy abundance of long ass loading times. I played it on a sub-par computer around release and spent like a third of the time staring at a loading screen.

dex3108

Rockstar talk 4K, PC performance and more

We were always going to bring GTA 5 to PC. We planned from day 1 for a PC build and we made technical decisions based off the fact that we would be doing a PC version of the game. While we started development of the PC version quite early, we decided to focus the bulk of our attention on the PS3 and XB360 versions first in order to push that as far as we possibly could before turning our attention to the PS4 and Xbox One versions, and then using the shared architecture underpinning the new consoles to help ourselves ramp up into the PC version and push the game as far as we possibly could knowing we would have the opportunity to make the game look and feel better than it ever has.

Uzzy

My favourite indie flash game is ARMA3.

Hell, there's the title for next month's thread. Steam : May 2015 - Home of all your favourite indie flash games

_hekk05

Banned
Crappy laptop + PS4 + PSV + half-dead PSP + dead GBA SP peasant here.

I was more of a PC + handheld guy, bought a PS4 just because it was so cheap. its pretty ok.

Miguel81

I have a Wii U and an Xbone too.

So I guess im part of multiplattform master race.

The Wii U is an intriguing one. I'm still holding out for the new Zelda as those have always caused me to purchase their systems. Metroid is never far behind that. I'm not a fan of consoles anymore, just due to their limited nature. Love the games, but the locked ecosystem is just not my thing.

fantomena

The Wii U is an intriguing one. I'm still holding out for the new Zelda as those have always caused me to purchase their systems. Metroid is never far behind that.

The Wii U and the PS4 has been much more in use than the Xbone, but I guess that will chance during Q3 and Q4 this year.

Other than that I have big backlogs on my Vita and 3DS, but not using them a lot for some weird reason.

Milamber

PC + PS3 + 360 + Wii + WiiU + NDS XL + NDS + NDS Lite + 2DS + PSTV + Lenovo Miix 3 Tablet + Dell Tablet + iPad Mini + iPad + GBA SP.

I think that is all of them. Almost all of them have been boxed up. PC and 2DS is usually my mainstay.

rrvv

crappy laptop master race represent!

xfvrks.jpg

we upgrade our cmos battery every 2 years!

Laptop master race > Desktop master race

Especially when you are Uni student

Tried to play Witcher 1 again.

Think I am going to just read up on everything and try the second one. Maybe download a Witcher 1 save.

Yeah I lost my motivation playing it. Seem pretty neat but never actually click me

rrvv

I'm an uni student, and I use desktop, laptop's performance is not enough.

Which laptop thought?

TBH the appeal of laptop gaming for me is that I can play while doing group study or playing game while waiting for next class without going back to the room

dex3108

Based on your comments i am pure PC gamer. I never owned console in my life XD Maybe if we count Chinese Sega that was sold here in my country that was basically limited NES. I currently i own PC, notebook, Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 2013.

Milamber

Laptop is easy mode.

Desktop users write the stuff they study with and input it to the PC they have at home. When we go out, we have fun with people without worrying about your expensive laptop in your bag that might get knocked about or stolen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom