• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

dex3108

Gonna play the GTA prologue on my Xbone so I get those exlusives in game stuff or whatever it was.

Will most likely be someone modding them into the game anyhow, but fuck it, the Xbone version isn't as crap as the PS3 version.

You need to play it on Last Gen.

a) Me and ningen were just joking about the crappy laptop master race. Clearly I'm not alone.

b) Why are you taking them seriously instead of pointing and laughing?

Yeah, I think most people use it as a joke nowadays, using it seriously is just retarded.

I think using it to make fun of our crappy laptops was funny, but what do I know? I'm not funny :|

dex3108

Oh goddamn.

I gave my Social Club account to friend and he made new PS3 account, linked it with my Social Club and played first two missions. Now i need to wait PC version and log in with same Social Club account and i should get that content after second mission.

Time to re-install MP3 I guess.
204100_2015-04-11_000zoz9l.png

iosefe

You wouldn't believe how man times people think my name is with a lowercase L. Mostly in game where the automatically capitalize the first letter.

Hello, I am losefe, and I am really tired

Case in point, the Gaf font males the capital I and lower case l look the same

You wouldn't believe how man times people think my name is with a lowercase L. Mostly in game where the automatically capitalize the first letter.

Hello, I am losefe, and I am really tired

Case in point, the Gaf font males the capital I and lower case l look the same

So your name is really a portmanteau of "iOS jefe?" Are you the boss of mobile games?

Completely random post:

Seeing a pic of an Audi from GT6 on twitter reminded me of something hilarious I saw in a spanish magazine many years ago.
In their GT2 preview a pic of an Audi had the following text: "The level of detail is astounding, here you can clearly see the 4 circles that make up the Mercedes logo".

Khronico

I bought Ground Zeroes in prep for my new PC next week. Decided I'll just play it and not worry about finishing Peace Walker.

The Alpha is no monster PC y any means, but it's such a quantum leap from what I've been used to for the past 15 years playing on PC. I'm really excited!

On the subject of desktop PC's, any monitor recommendations (preferably sub $150 price point)? I'll be using my 1080p TV for the time being but I will be getting a monitor probably next month.

Anteater

bah, deus ex HR director's cut upgrade isn't an option anymore if you own the original game

and I can't access my friend's copy from sharing and he's asleep, fuck I'll just go play gurumin

Question, can you do multi-monitor-setup with two different monitors(and resolution)?
bah, deus ex HR director's cut upgrade isn't an option anymore if you own the original game

and I can't access my friend's copy from sharing and he's asleep, fuck I'll just go play gurumin
It has been on sale for a million times!

Maniac

Banned
... do you not watch the Flash?

How are there people who don't watch the Flash?!

It's a spin-off of the show Arrow

Which is trash, just like the other DC Comics stuff that CW has made

And like all other DC stuff in general ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

with the exception of the Rocksteady games.
flash has been the more intriguing one, but arrow has a better story in my opinion

Guess that settles it; I wont bother watching The Flash if that's the case.
Cosmetics? Dress up the special infected as clowns etc. Dunno lol

Also, considering Chet is knee-deep into VR don't know if the story will go anywhere :p Maybe they just introduce a new cast or somethin.

I hope Chet, or someone else, has time to make a good new story-bit. L4D has a surprising amount of story content and lore that takes a while to learn all of. I really like the way it was introduced, it gave some extra longevity to the whole game, imo.
Nothing new. But everything we know so far points towards it being next in line. Gooseman saw it in action. Can't be more straightforward than that.

In before SoB or F-Stop is their next game ;-)

This would probably be the best possible outcome.

I would cry happy man-tears if SoB ever came to fruition.
I think you're confusing overhauled client with overhauled browser engine, the latter of which a Valve employee very recently confirmed will be in an upcoming beta update.

Which... I assume means the browser engine that the client is basically a wrapper around.

So hopefully it means the client gets a big improvement. Granted it could simply be the in-game overlay browser, but I have my doubts about that.

Although fuck, I wish chat emoticons were stored locally. They're a pain to load all the time ;_;
Dedicated support office, maybe.

Maybe they weren't fucking with us when they said they'd focus a lot on support this year ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sometimes, I'll buy 4 packs of multiplayer games and spread them around to my friends. Which they usually, in turn, don't end up playing much of lol.

I'd play the shit out of them with you, you know.

Or well, maybe that's a lie. Here in SteamGAF we don't play games, we just buy them.

So really, you're doing the lords work.

Anteater

What were you waiting for? It even appeared in a bundle!

I had the original and played it for a bit... then the director's cut came out and I didn't want to pay for it again and waited, so my friend bought the bundle and I gave it a try and now I want to continue playing it >_>

_hekk05

Banned
For those of you in the U.S.

Today is "Bring Your Own Cup" day at 7-11.
If you can bring a cup that fit into a circle that is 10 inch diameter (standing upright). You can fill it up with slurpee for $1.49. (the price of a medium slurpee)

So jealous of US deals. I was in the US until january this year. I was even in syracuse for a week lol

I'm looking forward to building my PC, but not towards the prices and shipping I'll have to pay. Will probably have to pay a couple hundreds of shipping costs total

Shadownet

Banned
What is a slurpee?

What's a slurpee? sounds like something lewd with tentacles

Basically this. You can mix and match flavors. There is coca-cola, and other flavors. Depends on the 7-11 you go to. I just get straight up coke.

PS. This was me. I took my little brother.
omg 7-11 still sell slurpees? There are lot of 7-11s here but it's been 2 decades since I see someone with a slurpee
Of course, it's their staple. It's like if McDonald's stop selling Big Mac.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

cmWEPrK.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-BF147AA3AD3EF049 - Taken by Anteater

Thorgal

Does simcity 4 still play great on modern machines ?

Thought i read somewhere that it had a few problems so thought i'd ask .

Basically this. You can mix and match flavors. There is coca-cola, and other flavors. Depends on the 7-11 you go to. I just get straight up coke.

PS. This was me. I took my little brother.
Interesting. Doesn't look like a fluid but like clay. Looks very sweet even from here.

Deitus

Interesting. Doesn't look like a fluid but like clay. Looks very sweet even from here.

It's basically shaved ice (not sure what they call it in your country).

Edit: I guess technically it's different. Instead of putting syrup on crushed ice, they freeze the drink, but constantly crush all the ice that forms. But similar consistency.

Gonna play the GTA prologue on my Xbone so I get those exlusives in game stuff or whatever it was.

Will most likely be someone modding them into the game anyhow, but fuck it, the Xbone version isn't as crap as the PS3 version.

You need to play it on Last Gen.

I don't think that's accurate. You can transfer from both last gen and current gen.

https://support.rockstargames.com/h...ansferring-PS4-GTA-O-character-to-PC-bonuses-

edit: another article suggests otherwise, though. not sure what to make of it

Shadownet

Banned
Edit: I guess technically it's different. Instead of putting syrup on crushed ice, they freeze the drink, but constantly crush all the ice that forms. But similar consistency.
Yeah its basically shaved ice and whatever flavor drink. The machine keep mixing it constantly to get it to a slushy consistency. You gotta drink quick though, the consistency goes away quick.

Not mixing anything and just geting coke slurpee.

Shadownet I am disappoint
Well in my defense, usually the other flavors in the 7-11 around me doesn't interest me very much.

Can't go wrong with coke. classic.

I'm sure someone can use this DLC.
ModBot said:
Instructions for RunWhiteBoyRun:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (RunWhiteBoyRun, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul (DLC) -- MB-DE194B6C7F107C7D - Taken by DocSeuss

Khronico

Ground Zeroes is such a pretty game. It really well optimized too, I can run it on my laptop with a combo of med-high settings locked at 30fps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom