• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally just bit the bullet and bought GTAV. I've got about an hour to download. Honestly, the people who are taking days to download games..... that sucks, you have my condolences.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).

t1cxE6r.gif
dog -- MB-01F6324EE133F1B7 - Taken by Dr.Acula

derExperte

13 more missions left until i finish GTA IV and i died 3 or 4 times and none of those were in battle XD those were accidental deaths. Does that mean GTA IV is too easy?

Three Leaf Clover and the last mission are the hardest.

And GTAV is easier thanks to checkpoints, regenerating health and very forgiving driving physics. Dying takes some serious effort.

xBladeM6x

It's of interest to me :)
But I always assumed SSDs don't bring much on gaming front?

I use an Samsung 850 Pro, and it's awesome. To be honest, though, getting a Crucial BX100 is a great option as well. For games they make loading times virtually gone. One of the longest loading games ever made, Battlefield 4, can go from loading for over a minute on an HDD, to loading in 10 seconds on an SSD.

While watching a gamespot feature I got really in the mood to play some Soldier of Fortune, but of course it's in limbo, like NOLF. Also, that tactical shooter thread made me thirsty for SWAT4. Acti please.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Betrayer -- MB-F2FDB72ED5E48013 - Taken by Purkake4. 2 entrants total.

t1428801180z1.png

Jawmuncher

I'm putting so many of my steam games in my maybe folder (Which I don't count as a backlog) after finally booting them up after all this time. Ys 1 and 2 fell victim to it, as did Sudeki which was just the oddest thing I have played in awhile.

HoosTrax

Can someone explain to me why Valve removed all keys from DOTA2? While leaving them in CS:GO and TF2?

(I just now found out about this when I was looking to trade for a game on TF2dispenser)

Subject16

GTA-V-returning-player-bonuses.jpg

Soo, in order to get the bonus content on GTAV PC, i must do the "Prologue" mission on either PS3 or X360. Problem is, I don't have either. Can someone do this for me? I'm even willing to give a TF2 key for this. :D

Edit: Found someone!

I wonder if buying the DX9 version of Dark Souls II on GMG gives you the sub that includes the DLC now that you can't buy that version sans DLC off the Steam store

I started Dark Souls 2 again yesterday. Playing Co-op in the upgraded version with a friend. It really feels good to be back in Drangleic after a year. The changed enemy placement is actually enough for you to play in a measured fashion even if you've completed the game before. Spent the first session just clearing out the Forest area, getting soapstones and farming up enough souls for the name engraved ring. Good times.

I've heard they made changes to the Ring of Life Protection which makes it harder to work with. Not particularly pleased with that since it's a fairly important co-op item.

From what I've been told, the railgun is pretty neat. The rest of the stuff is just fluff though.

Shadownet

Banned
Some people really want the Return Bonuses. I feel like I should go to GameStop, buy a pre-own copy of GTA V for PS3 and help you guys out.

Well if I get some a lot of people in need of help, I might just do that. I think I counted 2 so far.

Sarcasm

Some people really want the Return Bonuses. I feel like I should go to GameStop, buy a pre-own copy of GTA V for PS3 and help you guys out.

Well if I get some a lot of people in need of help, I might just do that. I think I counted 2 so far.

That would be sweeeet! I can't buy used games or even rent games in my country.

You just need the achievement right? Don't need to import save.

derExperte

Time limit's been in Dead Rising since the first one.
It's one of the things that made the game so shit. =p

Wouldn't really work without one, makes a lot of sense and after getting used to it I never had a problem with it. You just have to accept that it's impossible to do everything.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
What are the odds of dropping a foil? It's been months (they used to drop occasionally) and probably hundreds of cards and nothing.

Time limit's been in Dead Rising since the first one.
It's one of the things that made the game so shit. =p
You take that back. They do really need to port the first one around.

Jawmuncher

The time mechanics got easier and easier as the series. They're basically nonexistent in 3 and very easy to manage in OTR. One and 2 are the most strict, but 2 less so.

Deitus

Weird, I just launched Ori and the Blind Forest, and immediately unlocked 2 achievements before the game was even to the title screen. I know for a fact I haven't yet met the qualifications for earning these achievements, and I don't even have the ability you need to get one of them.

Then the game froze when I pulled up the Steam overlay to look at the achievements, and I had to use task manager to kill the program.

Weird.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist

That would be real cool, if you do I'd love to be added to the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom