• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantomena

I'd agree with you if it were a Steamworks game, but since the only store selling the Steam version is Steam itself, meaning there are cheaper alternatives of the Social Club persuasion for just about everybody, I think Dogg is right: somewhere around/above DS2 but definitely below Skyrim.

The most important thing is that the game sells well on PC overall.

Found this on the Witcher 3 trailer thread.
ox2GNKQ.png
Just ignore that piratebay tab and look at the price. :eek:

_hekk05

Banned
Well I'm now the temporary proud owner of Witcher 3 + expansion. Now to see what sony does, which will almost definitely be cancellations.

Sony makes it too easy. You can even use your native language in the OS.

Still used traditional chinese because atmosphere.

Well I'm now the temporary proud owner of Witcher 3 + expansion. Now to see what sony does, which will almost definitely be cancellations.

Sony makes it too easy. You can even use your native language in the OS.

Still used traditional chinese because atmosphere.
Man-with-beard-approves.gif

Getting into the mood to play some Human Revolution. If I wanted to go non-lethal, then the very first tutorial section also counts in that, right?

_hekk05

Banned
http://i.imgur.com/BqR5Fcl.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

什麼他媽的你他媽的剛才說我,你這小婊子?我會讓你知道我畢業了班裡的第一名,在​​海豹突擊隊,我已經參與了許多秘密襲擊的基地組織,我有超過300證實殺死。我接受了大猩猩戰,我在整個美軍的頂級狙擊手。你對我什麼都不是,但只是一個目標。我擦,你他媽的出來與精確喜歡其中以前從來沒有見過這個地球上,記住我的話他媽的。你以為你可以逃脫說狗屎我在互聯網上?再想想,笨蛋。在我們發言,我聯繫我的秘密橫跨美國和您的IP間諜網絡被跟踪,現在讓你更好的風暴做好準備,蛆。該打掉你打電話給你的生活可憐的小東西的風暴。你他媽的死了,孩子。我可以在任何地方,任何時候,我可以殺了你超過七百方式,這只是我的赤手。我不僅廣泛地接受了徒手格鬥,但我必須獲得美國的海軍陸戰隊的整個阿森納,我會用它來充分程度為你擦去慘屁股大陸的臉,你的小狗屎。只要你能知道什麼邪惡的報復你的小“聰明”的評論是關於在你帶下來,也許你會認為你他媽的舌頭。但你不能,你沒有,現在你付出了代價,你該死的白痴。我會拉屎憤怒遍布你,你會在裡面淹死。你他媽的死了,小子。

什麼他媽的你他媽的剛才說我,你這小婊子?我會讓你知道我畢業了班裡的第一名,在​​海豹突擊隊,我已經參與了許多秘密襲擊的基地組織,我有超過300證實殺死。我接受了大猩猩戰,我在整個美軍的頂級狙擊手。你對我什麼都不是,但只是一個目標。我擦,你他媽的出來與精確喜歡其中以前從來沒有見過這個地球上,記住我的話他媽的。你以為你可以逃脫說狗屎我在互聯網上?再想想,笨蛋。在我們發言,我聯繫我的秘密橫跨美國和您的IP間諜網絡被跟踪,現在讓你更好的風暴做好準備,蛆。該打掉你打電話給你的生活可憐的小東西的風暴。你他媽的死了,孩子。我可以在任何地方,任何時候,我可以殺了你超過七百方式,這只是我的赤手。我不僅廣泛地接受了徒手格鬥,但我必須獲得美國的海軍陸戰隊的整個阿森納,我會用它來充分程度為你擦去慘屁股大陸的臉,你的小狗屎。只要你能知道什麼邪惡的報復你的小“聰明”的評論是關於在你帶下來,也許你會認為你他媽的舌頭。但你不能,你沒有,現在你付出了代價,你該死的白痴。我會拉屎憤怒遍布你,你會在裡面淹死。你他媽的死了,小子。
Let's translate.... HOLY SMOKES!

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey

スケベ!

I reached level 13 of Endless Path on Pillars, a guide says
to talk with spirits in order to grab a password
, but I do that and they won't talk with me. What I'm missing?

I got it off the spirit to the north west, next to a secret door I couldn't open. He wouldn't initially give me the password as I hadn't talked/interacted with the main door. Once I did the option to ask him opened up.

Saty

What's 'Beta Access to the new Steam Community' that shows up when right-clicking the tray icon? Prompts an installation.

abracadaver

do you get a rebate on witcher 3 for owning witcher 1 & 2?

witcher 3 shows up as 49,99€ on my wishlist but when I go to the store page its 43,99€

I kind of want to pre-order the game even though I will probably not play it until after the summer

derExperte

Could still be a legit error but as mentioned in the thread Sony cancelled Hardline preorders while in the past you always got the price mistakes, they've apparently changed their policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom