• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saty

Hmm..wonder if the '(CN)' in the title of the game\page tells something, 'cause i don't see it on any other product.

Milamber

kw3SjLR.png

Now what do I do?

ExoSoul

Banned
Isn't the GOTY just Borderlands but with all the DLC? I'm not sure, I don't have it.

Nevermind, I'm dumb. I "forgot" it's basically a package instead of an item -_-

is basically the game + dlc

Thank you

Are you having some trouble falling asleep at night?

Are you asking if it's gonna show up as 2 different games on Steam's library like Deus Ex HR and Director's Cut?

Yep, that was it.

-------

Lets just write it off as me having a brain fart.

Fitts

Hello, PCGAF! I looked for a hardware thread but couldn't find one.

A recent(ly closed) thread got me thinking more about my next computer purchase. In mulling over my options I've begun thinking that I may be able to get away with a stationary desktop. That, of course, opens up the possibility to delve further into PC gaming.

A guide to the building process isn't necessary since I have friends who can help me along with that, (and it honestly doesn't seem at all difficult from what I've observed) but what I'm more concerned with is price/performance of the individual components that are currently available. So the question is where should I be referencing this information? Google searches are all well and good but a dozen different sites seem to give a dozen different recommendations for a "$XXX build."

Thanks in advance for any insight and sorry for going off-topic!

Deitus

Hello, PCGAF! I looked for a hardware thread but couldn't find one.

A recent(ly closed) thread got me thinking more about my next computer purchase. In mulling over my options I've begun thinking that I may be able to get away with a stationary desktop. That, of course, opens up the possibility to delve further into PC gaming.

A guide to the building process isn't necessary since I have friends who can help me along with that, (and it honestly doesn't seem at all difficult from what I've observed) but what I'm more concerned with is price/performance of the individual components that are currently available. So the question is where should I be referencing this information? Google searches are all well and good but a dozen different sites seem to give a dozen different recommendations for a "$XXX build."

Thanks in advance for any insight and sorry for going off-topic!

Well people in this thread might be able to help with specific hardware questions, but if you are looking to build a PC, the I need a New PC thread is the best place to start.

Deitus

Cool! Thanks and sorry for being dense.

Don't worry, it's actually quite hard to find that thread if you don't know what you are looking for.

For future reference though, in the OP of this thread there is a link to a ton of other PC threads that may come in handy if you have questions about specific things down the road.

You can come here as well, I don't think people would mind hardware questions in this thread. You just might save yourself some time by using the resources already available.

Arthea

I finally platinumed Atelier Shallie, you don't wanna know how many hours it took me, but I'm done, back to my unfinished steam games for now.
I'm kinda conflicted on what I should concentrate next, maybe I need a short break,
read that as to play some more puzzle games

I started Sokobond game yesterday and to my surprise it isn't chemistry the game I believed it is, but more it is a Sokoban, that explains a name! I was wondering why they chose a name like this.

Knurek

I finally platinumed Atelier Shallie, you don't wanna know how many hours it took me, but I'm done, back to my unfinished steam games for now.
I'm kinda conflicted on what I should concentrate next, maybe I need a short break,
read that as to play some more puzzle games

I'm still thinking what should be my 52nd game this year.
So far plan is to finish Gunpoint, a short adventure game and then just Ys1 and Ys2.
Would be nice to end the challenge on a high note, and it's been years since I've played those games.

Pakkidis

Just tried both, Air was a bit too minimal for my tastes. Don't mind Pressure but I really don't like the Blue/Yellow/green background. There has to be a way to change it

Once you get use to air it is hard to go back to anything else. Every other skin seems so crowded.

Arthea

I'm still thinking what should be my 52nd game this year.
So far plan is to finish Gunpoint, a short adventure game and then just Ys1 and Ys2.
Would be nice to end the challenge on a high note, and it's been years since I've played those games.

you can't be saying that you are about to play your 52th game... when I just finished 25th, can you?

If I bothered to count my stuff thus far im probably already pretty close to 52 as well.,

I don't know how you guys do this, I really can't understand or imagine

abracadaver

Um, I have 35 out of 62 in Duke Nukem Forever but when I look at the achievements I don't have it only shows 17 missing?
I have the doctor who cloned me DLC but there are no achievements for it?

Bigby

Um, I have 35 out of 62 in Duke Nukem Forever but when I look at the achievements I don't have it only shows 17 missing?
I have the doctor who cloned me DLC but there are no achievements for it?

There are hidden achievements, they only show up when you achieve them or on the global achievements stats page.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
There are hidden achievements, they only show up when you achieve them or on the global achievements stats page.

Which is stupid as hell. Valve needs to change the hiddens to actually at least show a description for them or something in the personal page.

Huge, huge shoutout to Sarcasm!

Once I get around playing GTAV, I will have the joy of using among others a Railgun :D

As a nice side-effect I am also a proud owner of a R* Social Club & PSN account. Let's see what these will bring in the future!

All thanks to you my friend!

Funny note. Apparently I have an impostor since freshVeggie was already taken as an ID on PSN. So if you guys make bad experience with that fellow, know that it is not me.

Finally got a job, not a particularly good one mind you, so now I need to try and do as good as I can with this team, which might be difficult considering I've missed the transfer window, so my short term goal is to not fuck up until Christmas, and ideally be outside the bottom 3.

Anteater

so do i have to ask if i want to make a OT?

I want to make an OT for gurumin (although i'm not going to put effort into it, too lazy... it's probably going to get 2 replies anyway), it's like nobody is playing/talking about this game or something so I want to make one just for that

edit: maybe i'll just make a lttp thread once i played enough of it

Neptunia isn't my cup of tea.

Mordor is a nice game but the gameplay is just too damn similar to Batman and it feels like it will get repetitive in the long run.

Finished Hitman Absolution, far from perfect but worth a playthrough.
It's constantly jumping from location to location which helps keep things fresh and I had fun messing around with the different ways to beat each level.
Looks pretty good too.

Most of my time is going into Dark Souls 2, I hope I'm done with it by the time TW3 is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom