• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lomax

What could EA put in Bundle that they haven't in last Origin Bundle?

SimCity, Titanfall, Sims 4 (less likely), repeats from the first bundle, maybe Dragon Age games or Mass Effect games. I'd bet on a top tier at $10 or $15 with SimCity or Titanfall (or both). Assuming it actually happens.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
TECgUB5.jpg

meh

Turfster

Humble Origin bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Dragon Age Origins
  • Peggle
  • Dead Space 2
  • Medal of Honor Allied Assault War chest
  • Command & Conquer Generals
TIER 2: BTA
  • PvZ Garden Warfare
  • Dragon Age II
  • Bejeweled 3
  • Mass Effect 2

Lomax

Wonder what the chance is that they'll add the DLC for Dragon Age 2 as a bonus. Funny how this time Peggle is Origin only.

Funny thing is, as it stands, I doubt I'd buy the bundle. Hell, as good as the first Origin bundle was, I don't think I ever played a single one of the games from it.

Edit: Word is the origin keys are one per tier.

...Is there anything that wasn't in the first Origin bundle?

Pretty sure neither Dragon Age was. Nor was Mass Effect 2 (though it was once in a IndieGala bundle but Origin only).

Arthea

Wonder what the chance is that they'll add the DLC for Dragon Age 2 as a bonus. Funny how this time Peggle is Origin only.

Funny thing is, as it stands, I doubt I'd buy the bundle. Hell, as good as the first Origin bundle was, I don't think I ever played a single one of the games from it.

that's not funny, that's mean and evil, EA being EA, I guess

yuraya

Would like DA2 but...eh. Not worth it. I only use Origin like 2 weeks out of the year. Just really don't care much for that platform.

Surprised they didn't do 3 tiers. They have quite a lot of stuff they could have done for $20 or $15.

Lomax

Didn't the first Origin bundle sell something crazy like a million dollars in the first hour? Wonder if this bundle will sell that much in the whole two weeks.

No, the Origin bundles are always great. Worth the price for DA:O/DA2 alone, even if the latter is garbage.

Watch them throw in ME3 on week 2.

Nah, ME3 is too high profile to be an add-on. Probably just the first Mass Effect. It's funny, I'd almost rather have a bundle of the DLC that never goes on sale than the base games, but I'm sure EA just sees this bundle as a way to sell DLC.

derExperte

I get the feeling that SteamGAF underestimates how good PvZ Garden Warfare really is.

And I wonder if they can't add a Need for Speed because of the licenses. First bundle didn't have one either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom