• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

_hekk05

Banned
11 years with pc and 4 months with a console. Backlogs everywhere. I'm honestly impressed with myself and the amount of money I somehow seem to scrounge up to spend on games.

I don't count handhelds.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I don't know how many years I've been playing games on PC, but I do know this. 80% of sum total time spent was Football Manager and I regret nothing.

They only made one good DA game.

I say two. Dragon Age Journeys, for being basically promotional work, was a decent flash game and entertaining before playing the original game.

EA Korea posted the full Humble Origin Bundle games list. Found it from steamgifts

DRuPE5Q.jpg

Wing Commander IV and Ultima VII will be nice. Hopefully SC2000 and WC3 will be separate keys - I already got them for free before.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Jase is not biased at all. ╮(╯3╰)╭

Haha, I actually have Origin installed myself... but I think the only game I've ever played is Crysis 2. That I have Crysis 2 vanilla on Origin but not Steam keeps me up at night.

How is he supposed to play Garden Warfare then?

Go outside and play in a real garden, obviously. Bang-bang! Pew-pew!

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
It's my birthday! I'm 35, wow

Wreck some shit, kids!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Roboleon, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Hotline Miami 2 -- MB-56EA17DC06AF98BE - Taken by Accoun. 36 entrants total.

t1429098555z1.png

Sendou

I remember that I played Golden Axe with my cousin when I was 4, but 2? What the hell were you playing? :p

I was actually trying to remember but can't figure it out now. Probably something Windows pre-installed? All I know there's a photo of me playing on a PC with diapers on.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I was actually trying to remember but can't figure it out now. Probably something Windows pre-installed? All I know there's a photo of me playing on a PC with diapers on.

My go-to game before my parents bought me a "proper" one was the adventure/trivia one built into Encarta '95.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of WhiskeyDiver, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 32 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (WhiskeyDiver, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Potatoman Seeks the Roof -- MB-A186E545064AE215 - Taken by redlacs. 6 entrants total.
Bret Airborne -- MB-4C03542002A4BEC3 - Taken by Lomax. 2 entrants total.
Crayon Chronicles -- MB-A6C7FC9EA9F80BEE - Taken by Blu(e). 1 entrants total.
Sinister City -- MB-357B2C398946C3E9
The Bluecoats: North vs South -- MB-0958E12BBE4877A5 - Taken by Stumpokapow. 2 entrants total.

The Detail Episode 1: Where the Dead Lie -- MB-A95006025EE9F827
t1cxE6r.gif
Dragon Age: Origins -- MB-ED2CD9DE1C80E5D9 - Taken by texhnolyze. 2 entrants total.
Call of the Ninja -- MB-BCE2BD967A637210 - Taken by Sendou. 1 entrants total.
Bet on Soldier -- MB-952781FF53CF6F16 - Taken by Abomination. 1 entrants total.
Real Boxing -- MB-3E9FD1475BE1AFB2 - Taken by Blak_Status. 3 entrants total.
Lilly Looking Through -- MB-229CC99D6BA29C13
xheRJRF.gif
Damnation City of Death -- MB-3E3752D710C407AA
Cargo Commander -- MB-C4FBC081C20DF584 - Taken by S1n1st3r. 1 entrants total.
Legendary -- MB-303DE0A6B35DCA52 - Taken by WinterDemons. 1 entrants total.
Rocketbirds: Hardbroiled Chicken -- MB-C2E234DEA0A18AD3
Nihilumbra -- MB-A71735A8455434D8 - Taken by DriftedPlanet. 3 entrants total.
Guncraft -- MB-A35FDAA57AE04D79 - Taken by rainking187. 1 entrants total.
AERENA Masters Edition -- MB-2B262CFDF60D7051 - Taken by dave is ok. 2 entrants total.
Dead Space 2 -- MB-BFC92B1D553556AB - Taken by NightmareTrigger. 2 entrants total.

Bejeweled 3 -- MB-A142F136F6C9FD1F - Taken by Benedict. 1 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Stronghold 3 Gold -- MB-5A05A655EBAF66DF - Taken by Se7enSword. 5 entrants total.
Survivor Squad -- MB-20DD329F96CAA90C - Taken by Eila. 1 entrants total.
ORIGIN SUPER BUNDLE: Redeems: Dragon Age: Origins, Peggle, Dead Space 2, Command & Conquer Generals Plus Zero Hour, Medal of Honor Allied Assault War Chest, Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare, Dragon Age II, Bejeweled 3, and Mass Effect 2 -- MB-1333506FD91FB4CC - Taken by Darth Kupi. 18 entrants total.
Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends -- MB-D90AC1A0DC404443 - Taken by Purkake4. 1 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Mass Effect 2 -- MB-477AA0FA945F4310 - Taken by Kirosia. 14 entrants total.
ibb & obb -- MB-C0A15871909A80D1 - Taken by Last Baron. 2 entrants total.
Namariel Legends: Iron Lord Premium Edition -- MB-36BC1319E3465195 - Taken by Madn. 1 entrants total.
Fall of the New Age Premium Edition -- MB-810B0F3ED9019508 - Taken by SSPssp. 1 entrants total.
Bard to the Future -- MB-2FA5905165CBF80E - Taken by r3n4ud. 2 entrants total.
Home -- MB-ED9804E2F5A071E5 - Taken by tioslash. 1 entrants total.
Cubicity -- MB-9ECCD93894F65C02
Velvet Assassin -- MB-FF4CCEE8B1ABCE41

t1429131313z1.png

Arthea

What are you people using to monitor temperetures? I'm looking for something simple, unobtrusive as much as possible and effective, no bloated interfaces.

Happy birthday, Roboleon

Damn, what did I just do..

http://i.imgur.com/2K6uSHv.jpg[/IMG

There goes my annual full price budget. I'll have to say goodbye to ESO and Phantom Pain. :([/QUOTE]

Another traitor! We as well can rename this thread GTAV | April 2015 - that's steamgaf for you!
[SPOILER]I kid, I kid[/SPOILER]

edited: kids, you still can't beat me
gaming on PC since times there was no PC!
[SPOILER]just Apple[/SPOILER]

Salsa

Looks like the PS3 version.

Jokes aside, I'd forgotten that missions have optional objectives not unlike AssCreed. The game is going to consume a lot of my time.

thats actually all on high / very high, just no msaa

so quit yer yappin aussie boiii

I was gaming on PCs from a young age, about 6 I think. I remember playing classics like Doom, Descent and Red Alert but I moved to console gaming when I got my N64. I truly saw the light again nearly three years ago when I built my first self-built PC during summer.

In the interim, I did play games on the family desktop PC and my laptop. I actually upgraded one of the family desktops with a graphics card but it was a pre-built Dell so in 2007 I was still looking for a PCI GPU :( I did use it to play the Orange Box so I had that going for me. As the years went on, I did some PC gaming on that PC and my laptop but I mainly used my 360 until I built my PC in 2012.

It's my birthday! I'm 35, wow

Wreck some shit, kids!

Happy birthday, dood!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom