• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

meanwhile on greenlight

it has odd description, point&click adventure system? Wouldn't it make it just you know... point and click game instead of a horror VN? Looks not bad tho

it's not often that we see children games on steam, here is one for your kids
The squirrel thingie looks scary, but maybe that's the point? (><)

in other news there is Borealis game on greenlight, that has nothing to do with Borealis that's already released on steam. This becoming a problem that needs to be solved.

edited: almost forgot
Little Devil Inside, Buff Knight Advanced, Izle, Descent: Underground, Lilly and Sasha: Curse of the Immortals are all greenlit. It's seems Valve slowed down greenlight process somewhat, or they are simply on vacations.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

AUPeRsu.jpg

Mystery Gift #2 -- MB-86327B56D5E1CAD9 - Taken by BigAT
Mystery Gift -- MB-03B021897B9DF737 - Taken by 7Sins

Dr Dogg

The lack of enthusiasm for Ultima VII in here displeases me. One of the best cRPG's made, if not games in general. It's not like Origin had an affair with your mum and broke up a once happy home.

Oh and Happy B'day Roboleon. Mid 30's SteamGAF is best GAF!

Arthea

The lack of enthusiasm for Ultima VII in here displeases me. One of the best cRPG's made, if not games in general. It's not like Origin had an affair with your mum and broke up a once happy home.

eee, Doggie, wake up call? For which twisted reason we would need it on Origin, if we have it on gog long ago?

Arthea

I'll be very uncool and quote myself, hopefully with better results this time
What are you people using to monitor temperatures? I'm looking for something simple, unobtrusive as much as possible and effective, no bloated interfaces.

Is there a deal on uvii? If so where?

It supposedly will be added to Origin II bundle next week, I still would suggest buying it on gog instead, unless you want other games in that bundle

Miguel81

Ultima VII seems rather daunting as I didn't play any titles in the series growing up. I did grab the Underworld games recently(GOG) since they were a big inspiration for King's Field.

Uzzy

Oh and Happy B'day Roboleon. Mid 30's SteamGAF is best GAF!

Origin will be installed on my PC over my dead body.

And yes, happy birthday Robo!

madjoki

It shows me a page with rewards and how you obtain points. Anyway, I managed to enter with Hola so yes, it was region locked.

But since those are physical prizes so you need mailing address too, if you win.

12. Residents of France.

Reimbursement of the connection fees: Upon written request, the Sponsor will refund to you the expense of your Internet connection incurred to enter the Sweepstakes. The amount refunded to you will be €0.50.

Hehe.

Sendou

I think Origin is pretty good. I have no complaints. Plus their customer service is very good so that's always refreshing coming from Steam.

I have all of them on GOG.com. I have played all untill Ultima VI and the firs Ultima Underworld. Have to play the rest when I have some time. It's amazing how the series have evolved throughout the years.

Arthea

Ain't got time for this but nice I guess

http://i.imgur.com/n0VmqKT.png[/IMG[/QUOTE]
just checked e-mail, it seems I haven't been chosen (._.)

what is kinda odd, because of this
[QUOTE]But don't worry, if you signed up for the Closed Beta, you are guaranteed access to the game![/QUOTE]
could it be that e-mail got lost or something?

Sillverrr

Steam is down for me also. Could not connect to network. I will give up for now and try again later, fingers crossed problem is not on my end.

Did install some Windows (7) updates; hope that's not to blame.

Arthea

There are literally 5 GTAV threads on gaming side on the first page.
It reminds me of something, from not so long ago... (><)

edited: according to is steam down, steam is down.

In Franklin's mission in GTAV, I was chasing a dude with another dude and a dog,
then the dog sidetracked and started mating with another dog, I shot the other dog so we could move on.
I'm a monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom