• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiru

You just send bitcoins from hive / whatever to address provided on Bitpay page.
Just make sure you copy amount & address correctly.
Oh, so you mean what I see on the checkout that has a time window of 15 minutes from gamesplanet ?

Dr Dogg

feel the pain!

I knew our time for price gouging was soon. Still isn't nice though :(

Westerado is amazing.

I definitely think I'll be picking it up soon (more over because I more than likely can run it on my temp setup with no compromise).

What... Have... They... Done???

8el0daU.png

Phawx

My Quick Look on Lux Delux:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDlfZjcS-k8

6ZbUW4Z.gif

Quick Impressions: It's RISK with a ton of options and, as of last night, around 1200 user generated maps. It does support cross platform multiplayer, but only with desktop OS (PC, Mac, Linux). The mobile builds (iOS and Android) do not have the ability to play multiplayer with the desktop.

The Steam overlay can make things glitchy, but you literally just have to minimize the window and maximize it to fix, but it's few and far between.

Arthea

Got an email from IndieGameStand, this game isn't on steam but the features are funny.
http://www.indiegamestand.com/deal?...il&utm_content=big-image&utm_campaign=dungeon

- Over 35 items (food/potions/weapons/armor).
- 5 monsters.
- 2 Bosses.

5 monsters? 2 bosses?
how anybody can handle all that? they went too far

IDK why this game looks really familiar, it has to be on greenlight.

Crypt of the NecroDancer leaves Early Access on the 23rd

Launch trailor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HiQUw5Np8o

time to wishlist that is.
Can anybody tell me something about finnishness and buglessness of said game?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Talisman: Digital Edition -- MB-7FA1D67455D17709
100% Orange Juice Plus Syura & Nanako Character Pack -- MB-715D37921AF0A95B - Taken by NightmareTrigger

Salsa

I was amused that you got it wrong but got a key anyway since they couldn't remember the right answer. We both got a key out of that question.

I didnt really get what they meant either, nor the Spielberg answer. The "Visual" is clearly Sergio Leone

Sergio_Leone_743.jpg

dunno what they were talking about

S1n1st3r

Banned
My Quick Look on Lux Delux:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDlfZjcS-k8

6ZbUW4Z.gif

Quick Impressions: It's RISK with a ton of options and, as of last night, around 1200 user generated maps. It does support cross platform multiplayer, but only with desktop OS (PC, Mac, Linux). The mobile builds (iOS and Android) do not have the ability to play multiplayer with the desktop.

The Steam overlay can make things glitchy, but you literally just have to minimize the window and maximize it to fix, but it's few and far between.

The entire video on steam (of which this .gif is a snippet) loaded faster for me than half of this gif.

When will gifs die!?!!!

Dsyndrome

A question: Pillars got a new patch, I need to install again SweetFX mod?

If it's anything like IE Mod, yes, as the update may have written over the custom files in your directory. Don't know for sure since I don't have it installed and am at work. I'd check Nexus Mods and see if they have a disclaimer or updated mod.

derExperte

Daily Kenshi 40% off
Weekend
  • Endless Weekend 50% off Dungeon of the Endless, Endless Legend, Endless Space
  • Far Cry 4 40% off

It's also a free weekend. Not sure if all the games, the popup looks like it'll be Dungeon and Legend.

Fractured Space is also free. And you can keep the game!

Backlogger

Ugh, FC4 is tempting but there have been much better dealers for the PS4 version. I think I waited over a year to buy FC3 on Steam, I can be patient.
Yes, I'm a cheapskate

Go fanless if you can.
Streaming really shouldn't tax it all that much.

Thanks! Yeah, I really want to go fanless on this build to keep the noise down.

louiedog

I assume the answer is yes because of Uplay the service, but does anyone know for sure if you can co-op between Steam and Uplay store copies of Far Cry 4?

Annubis

I guess 50% off Dungeon of the Endless is the best we'll get for a while.
Time to finally get it.
when I get home after work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom