• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asgaro

I'm leaving you SteamGAF.
riding_into_the_sunset.png

End of an era.

tumblr_m9f1lqCBTN1qiz3j8o1_500.gif

Just wanted to use this gif. sry.

Jawmuncher

I just wanted to use that picture, and JW hate seemed like the perfect time.
Though in seriousness I can understand the negative impressions on the trailer. Even though I think every teaser/trailer has been great. I'm still pretty mad that I haven't been able to see it in theaters. I should try and take this back to steam topic though....

Dude, imma go see it midnight release.

Dinosaurs

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--lqZcozol--/exlegc0n5k1jwhahbkth.gif[img][/QUOTE]

A true Dinobro

------------
When did Dino D-Day get DLC?
[url]http://store.steampowered.com/app/311660/[/url]
[IMG]http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/311660/ss_a44d52f8ae5a41551259138690ee455699e03d27.600x338.jpg?t=1417024109

That Nazi Raptor looks pretty cool, but I won't be tricked again! though a survival mode does sound pretty good.

I just wanted to use that picture, and JW hate seemed like the perfect time.
Though in seriousness I can understand the negative impressions on the trailer. Even though I think every teaser/trailer has been great. I'm still pretty mad that I haven't been able to see it in theaters. I should try and take this back to steam topic though....
oh, ok. freaked out for a second :p

I'm so stupid. I thought you guys were talking about Star Wars Battlefront trailer.
I just can't find it anywhere and I stumbled on Facebook and saw a friend posted a Star Wars movie trailer.
Lol.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Chloe's Mom killed Samuel Black at the Kitchen with a bacon omelette. Mr. Plum watched the events and ate tatter tots furiously.

Last one and I'm off to sleep. Congrats to all the winners

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (spindoctor, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Lego Batman 3 Beyond Gotham -- MB-F0C611E37B509533 - Taken by AsylumX. 50 entrants total.

t1429246282z1.png

derExperte

Some SteamGAFers are totally playing pinball. I know because I cry salty tears every time I see their high scores. KenOD is the worst.

Lain

Was this talked about?
The Witcher 3 is going to be a long game. As a matter of fact, the developers have gone on record claiming that the game would take around 200 hours to complete. That is until someone actually finished it and it only took them 25 hours. But rather than shying away from the new figure, or getting angry at the Internet, they’re doing something revolutionary: they’re talking about it.

Before we pull out our pitchforks, you won’t be finishing The Witcher 3 in 25 hours. 25 hours is a speedrun. It was also completed by one of the game’s playtesters who knew all of the ins and outs of the game, which quests to avoid, and which route to take to complete the game in the lowest time possible. He also skipped every cutscene and took a machete to the dialogue, chopping his way down to the fastest possible options. In other words, he critical pathed it after multiple playthroughs with behind the scenes knowledge. Not the most representative playthrough.

I've been trying to stay out of Witcher 3 threads so I didn't know about this until the mmorpg.com newsletter showed in my inbox and this was the first headline in it. I don't even remember seeing a thread about it so I take it most people on here din't react negatively to this, right?

Jawmuncher

Was this talked about?

I've been trying to stay out of Witcher 3 threads so I didn't know about this until the mmorpg.com newsletter showed in my inbox and this was the first headline in it. I don't even remember seeing a thread about it so I take it most people on here din't react negatively to this, right?

ill beat it in 30 without trying calling it now.

Was this talked about?

The 200 hours thing is just bullshit PR talking. Its the same a lot of devs say before a release. Then after the game came out they will say:

"Yeah. But if you want all the different dialogues, that will take 200 hours because you have to replay it 4 times. Thats what we meant."

The move is officially done. I haven't played a game since February. We finally have internet at the new house. Dead or Alive came out and I haven't even downloaded it yet. Hopefully I can play through The Witcher 2 before three comes out. It's good to be back SteamGAF!

I guess I'm lltp but I just discovered this gamesplanet website. All 3 bioshocks for £7.48, plus Skyrim and every single DLC for £6.80.

This is madness!

Was this talked about?

That first bit of the quote is almost as bad as the BS news posted about the Witness (where its dev tweeted that he speedran it in, like, 7 hours and then suddenly everyone was reporting that the Witness was 7 hours long).

Veracity while reporting is hard or something, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom