• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there one with Jim Fucking Sterling, Son?

Heh, not that I see.

Coffin Dodgers just got them too now

Thanks for the heads up.

tradingcard
tradingcard
tradingcard
Cards Alert
tradingcard
tradingcard
tradingcard

Coffin Dodgers got cards.

Dr Dogg

So, what is a good proxy to view Game Informer and its videos? Want to view what they have about Deus Ex so far, but the vids don't work. Only used proxies that google listed on the first page so far.

Why is that stupid site region blocked in the first place? Has been such a pain in the ass.

Huh? That's odd as their vids play fine here. Wonder why they have locked out specific countries then? I mean it's the same bullshit deal they always pull as in having a 'Worldwide Exclusive' and 'use our assets and we'll sue you' so you'd think they'd want traffic to their site from everywhere.

What's interesting, I think it was either during the RoTR or JC3 coverage, for a short time I didn't have to use anything. I thought they fixed it, but shortly after it went back to being locked...

Dr Dogg

Well at least there is single player for when the inevitable DICE server issue strike. Sounds like Battlefront 2.5 to be fair.

I'll probably be buying that game from Origin India.

Well judging by UK prices I'm guessing the Origin Exclusive Digital Deluxe will be £59.99. Sod that for a game of soldiers.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
You know, if Stormtroopers see the world through that kind of depth of field it would go a long way in explaining why they're such terrible shots.

Dr Dogg

Bad Company and to a lesser extent Bad Company 2 had pretty decent single player campaigns. BF 3 and 4 not much so but then again I wasn't too fond of the single player in the previous Battlefront's bar the PSP version.

derExperte

Did anyone ever play the old Battlefront games for single player? Afair they were worse than the Battlefield campaings. And yeah, I might have to get it day 1.

Did anyone ever play the old Battlefront games for single player? Afair they were worse than the Battlefield campaings. And yeah, I might have to get it day 1.

It was basically skirmishes against the AI with some general idea of what the battle was about. Not having a campaign in this new one is far more preferable than another one of those.

I'll probably day 1 this one, despite Grief being on the money.

chronomac

It sounds like the new Battlefront will have 2-player split-screen, though, which is what I wanted. It was sorely missing from the PC version of the last one, if memory serves.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
When you change your main region and buy something the wallet currency changes now.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=6627-QSNM-5276

Yeah, but having somebody from another region buy something under your account doesn't change your Steam Wallet currency type, thus it's not a complete region change.

im waiting for your Ultra 15fps screenshots

Haha, I'm not sure what framerate I'm getting but the game is smooth and responsible enough. I probably would be getting 15fps if I were still using my 670s.

(This post serves as my daily reminder that I need to get around to selling them.)

derExperte

It was basically skirmishes against the AI with some general idea of what the battle was about. Not having a campaign in this new one is far more preferable than another one of those.

I'll probably day 1 this one, despite Grief being on the money.

From the preview:

The single player component of the game is called Battlefront Missions, and while few details were given, it sounds like it will be the same battles from the multiplayer experience with different missions layered in.

iosefe

the way they have the missions for Battlefront is basically the same as SWBF2

it was the multiplayer maps with special missions attached to them.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me

Khronico

I remember enjoying the campaign of battlefront 1 and 2, but lets be honest here, the meat of both games was skirmish and multiplayer. I spent hundreds of hours playing skirmish, HUNDREDS. The galactic conquest mode was also pretty awesome.

Whatever, day one for me, I'm too much of a star wars/battlefront fan to let no campaign dissuade me. I trust Dice to make a good multiplayer game.

Lol. I can't figure it our, why those money are so important in GTA? I mean, the pre-order bonus etc...what you can buy with those money?
It's not like Uncharted 3 multiplayer where you can buy skins, weapons, upgrades etc, or you can buy DLC or whatever?
Dunno, this money stuff on GTA seems a bit strange to me.

His rationale was that he doesn't have the time to play all day like other people, so this gives him a way to get all the good stuff. I sort of agree with that, but I'd still never pay real money for in-game money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom