• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel81

It's been a few months since I played through F.E.A.R. and I'm thinking about playing one or both of the expansions before playing F.E.A.R. 2. Any strong recommendations one way or the other on Extraction Point and Perseus Mandate? Thanks in advance.

Extraction point is decent enough. Perseus Mandate is disappointing, and very forgettable. Neither of them are canon btw.

Arthea

What did i do to deserve this?

at least your weren't recommended Salt as me ;)

iMaFLXHKQsFhx.jpg

Dr Dogg

So right now I'm 39 hours into GTA V and sat at 29% complete. By my estimation I should hit 100% at 134-135 hours played. You could say that's pretty good value for money.

inm8num2

Extraction point is decent enough. Perseus Mandate is disappointing, and very forgettable. Neither of them are canon btw.

I was leaning toward trying Extraction Point, but if neither expansion is canon I might just skip 'em both (for now). :p

Thanks for the response.

Knurek

header.jpg

So, is there any way not to have blurry textures on a 2 GB GPU in Rage? Preferably while not killing performance as well...
They look fine from distance (more amazing than fine), but the minute I hug a wall I'm seeing graphics that look like something straight out of a Nintendo 64 game. :\

titch

Quick reminder!!!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 12 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (titch, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Deep Dungeons Of Doom -- MB-7D6D9ECE89AE4EDB - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 6 entrants total.
Battlepaths -- MB-9F47FB97B789C362 - Taken by Sendou. 2 entrants total.
Nihilumbra -- MB-0D9F9E1E2E52E547 - Taken by S1n1st3r. 8 entrants total.
Muffin Knight -- MB-867A7530B26EB1D8 - Taken by texhnolyze. 2 entrants total.
Revenge of the Titans -- MB-68307DFD76B39B5D - Taken by TheMadMan007. 1 entrants total.
ibb & obb -- MB-91CE9AE203692F76 - Taken by thereisnoif. 1 entrants total.
Lilly Looking Through -- MB-BDA9DFEE84B5D433 - Taken by texhnolyze. 1 entrants total.
Battleplan: American Civil War -- MB-2451A72287537BB6 - Taken by drakaenae. 2 entrants total.
X-note -- MB-D8A9652B88BBBBC2 - Taken by Blu(e). 2 entrants total.
Solar Struggle -- MB-ACE01968AC32C86C - Taken by rainking187. 1 entrants total.
RADical ROACH Deluxe Edition -- MB-D9AF85B8FF1AB8BE - Taken by kurahador. 5 entrants total.
Space Salvager -- MB-618D93C92F6E6D0F - Taken by Purkake4. 2 entrants total.

t1429397427z1.png

header.jpg

So, is there any way not to have blurry textures on a 2 GB GPU in Rage? Preferably while not killing performance as well...
They look fine from distance (more amazing than fine), but the minute I hug a wall I'm seeing graphics that look like something straight out of a Nintendo 64 game. :\

Thats the way of Rage

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
#screenshotsaturday

ifOuHKcAuZK9u.gif

Brought a very old friend of mine on board who has been super eager to work on the character designs. We've got a lot of little things planned at the moment. Here's a little sneak peek...

ixt7cGEgBf81G.png

iosefe

oh my

you friend has to draw me in a Dark Brown Bathrobe at all times. Even while running track, Swimming, or sitting in class

wilflare

it seems like I woke up to quite a shakeup :O (what's going on here)
and my account now has Dual-Nationality? :O Singapore and United States? :O

Grief.exe

I love this look on Franklin so damn much. The Rick Ross beard completes my life.

271590_2015-04-18_000zkuuo.jpg

people were hating on the beard on the OT

can't be without it

Probably because hair looks like garbage in the game.

header.jpg

Mega textures.

Hello good people.
I almost gave up on game collecting earlier. I had a statement prepared for Enco and everything (which probably sounds a bit dramatic, but, hey, I've been watching House of Cards).

I need a drink.
Oh buddy :( Read further and it was because you thought you can't buy from RU again?
Anyway, you spent a lot of money and time already on Steam. That can be viewed as an achievement. It objectively puts you in a very small circle worldwide at least!
But everything has an end. It is likely that at one point you'll find no more joy in collecting Steam games. Maybe you'll find more fun collecting stuff in another area, maybe you'll stop collecting altogether once you hit it big in Hollywood ;)
For now you seem to have a good time doing it, so I'm glad everything turned out good in the end :)
Not my first ever, my first complete. Played on PS3 a few years ago. I knew exactly where to go up to the bow knights in Anor Londo, and by that point I had super awesome gear with high poise. That made every end game boss except Seath trivial just because they couldn't knock me down, so I really blazed through the ending. It also helped that all the end game areas are each about 10ft long.

I even spent lots of time doing the sidequests for Siegmeyer and Sieglinde, saving Solaire, going after Kalameet, the Painted World, weapon upgrades for the achievements, etc. Good length for a playthrough.
Ok, this makes more sense. I'm thinking of playing my next run as fast as possible with as few SL. Seems like a nice change.
#screenshotsaturday

ifOuHKcAuZK9u.gif

Brought a very old friend of mine on board who has been super eager to work on the character designs. We've got a lot of little things planned at the moment. Here's a little sneak peek...

ixt7cGEgBf81G.png
Stump looks like a stoned dog, haha :p
Nice work! This is gonna be special.
I love this look on Franklin so damn much. The Rick Ross beard completes my life.

271590_2015-04-18_000zkuuo.jpg
Beards are cool.

But the beard tech looks awful.

Kiru

Westerado: Double Barreled is really dope. Nice sense of freeroaming. You can really kill anybody you see, the bandits that always bothered me before now run away from me and call me a maniac after I killed a lot of their criminal friends. :D Just looking at all the achievements I can see a lot of replay value in this game. On my first playthrough right now I'm trying to explore the whole map and it's secrets, Speedruns for later. Can really recommend the game to Western fans.

iosefe

my only regret of having only the Origin version of Bejewled is that i can't have my horrible low score on the leader boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom