• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I wish I had a chance to dl ESO for the free weekend.

All I want is to slaughter some Bosmer.

Revisiting Vvardenfell would be nice too

I'm mostly just pissed that after buying the game on Steam, moving the files into the right location, and building the appmanifest file manually, it's still making me re-download the entire game.

28.2 GB / 48.1 GB done, so another 45 minutes or so to go.

iosefe

I'm mostly just pissed that after buying the game on Steam, moving the files into the right location, and building the appmanifest file manually, it's still making me re-download the entire game.

28.2 GB / 48.1 GB done, so another 45 minutes or so to go.
45?

Well, can I task you with slaughtering some Bosmer for me?

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
I got some headphones in the mail! Hopefully they won't be as annoying as those apple earpod thingies my sister gave me when my old ones broke.
zFc1tZdl.jpg

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
For a rich man that is extremely cheap. Also why would he care that I made a new account if I sold the account he wanted anyways?

hohoXD123

If I just want to enjoy the story, is it worth playing Banner Saga on Easy? Combat kind of reminds me of FF Tactics, but I worry this one'll be a little too much for me on Normal :p

Also, before I forget again

I doubt you'll have trouble if you play on normal, not that difficult. But sure, if you only want to enjoy the story then playing on easy is fine.

Dr Dogg

Who on earth would want to be associated with my 'quality' posts, all 9,000~ of them, let alone pay for it?

i mean i have a tag

that's at least a couple dozen bloodbornes

Depends on the circumstances someone got their tag. If it was something awesome sure but if it was for something where they made a fool of themselves then I think we're talking 1 copy of The Order... used of course.

hohoXD123

Who on earth would want to be associated with my 'quality' posts, all 9,000~ of them, let alone pay for it?

Depends on the circumstances someone got their tag. If it was something awesome sure but if it was for something where they made a fool of themselves then I think we're talking 1 copy of The Order... used of course.

That's not too bad. Standard member tag is probably half a Knack.

Arthea

IDK, I think someone might be interested in your Doggie charisma and obsession with screenshoting FF13.
sorry (><)

zkylon

zkylewd
I told you should stay away from Bloodborne for your own good. Why do you never listen to me? I you were listening, you would be playing Gurumin right now too.
i'd be playing gurumin if you were better at telling me that i should've voted it on greenlight

you post so many greenlight thingies it's hard to keep track of them all

Hello everyone!
First time posting on Neogaf after my 4+ months of lurking is a nice feeling.
animu~~

i mean i wasn't looking for prey if that's what you were asking :p

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Hello everyone!
First time posting on Neogaf after my 4+ months of lurking is a nice feeling.

tumblr_medc85hPX91ro8cnpo1_500.gif

Welcome~

What sexy headphones are people using? Recently got a pair of Oppo PM-3s but I use those for my phone more often than I do my computer unlike my main pair. Wondering how many people use headphones that require amps/dacs for gaming.

Mostly used for music though of course.

Oh my god, those gorgeous wood grain pair! I wish I had a more disposable income to pick up something nicer like those and a little desk amp. My ATH-A700s are a good few years old by now and while they're a good pair, I really wanna step up. I keep hoping the stars will align and the Fidelio X1s will go back on sale when I actually have the money to afford them haha.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I've got this weird feeling that my 280x won't be up to snuff in witcher 3.
Mostly because the recommended requirements are either gtx 770 or r9 290 (and the 770 is worse than 280x by most benchmarks)
Probably it's nvidia "The way it's meant to be played" as always in the works.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
My headphones are dying but they are some $20 Sennheiser. Headphones work when needed. ( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
What sexy headphones are people using? Recently got a pair of Oppo PM-3s but I use those for my phone more often than I do my computer unlike my main pair. Wondering how many people use headphones that require amps/dacs for gaming.

Mostly used for music though of course.

Well I got these HA-S500-B Geneijin recommended me after asking me about some stuff. (Pretty much just wanted headphones that sounded decent and weren't too expensive since I'm not really an audiophile.) I've been using them for a bit already and they're way better than my old ones that broke and the apple earthingies.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I have a pair of old turtlebeach headphones and then it's my "beloved" logitech g930.

Though I've been thinking about getting some Audio-Technica ATH-AD500X headphones.

MRORANGE

Managed to get that monitor, its pretty sweet, works amazingly well once you change the config.txt and it's nice being able to play all my games on a 4:3 screen, it has a vesa mount, I'm tempted to do what Fredrik did and turn it into a mini arcade machine.

Games work well with its resolution (800x600) and response time is pretty good, only downside that audio out? doesn't seem to be working, not sure, it never stated on the website it could do audio.

Compared to a 9" 16:9 monitor it definetly has an advantage:

Some screnshots:

h1rKhBP.jpg

A82GYvL.jpg

JOnvfK7.jpg

Definitely a nice pick-up for the raspberry pi.

user237

When is ESO adding the Black Marsh? My Argonians need to visit home.

Since launch there has been the zone of Shadowfen, the 3rd zone of Ebonheart Pact, which you play in the mid 20s levels until around level 30.

Eventually there is going to be another zone added called Murkmire, which is an Adventure zone. Murkmire and the other new adventure zones will be available to subscribers or to people who buy in DLC.

Here's a short 30 second video of Murkmire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGANBTnrSHM

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Managed to get that monitor, its pretty sweet, works amazingly well once you change the config.txt and it's nice being able to play all my games on a 4:3 screen, it has a vesa mount, I'm tempted to do what Fredrik did and turn it into a mini arcade machine.

Ah, nice! Did you get the wifi running properly? Sorry GAF wasn't able to offer much help with that issue :c

zkylon

zkylewd
i gotta buy some new headphones myself

last two were super cheap ones that broke in a couple of months so i've been using my cellphone for like skype calls and crap but it's so bad...

but i don't really like using headphones, i dunno how people can be hours with those things on, my ears end up all red

gotta find the tier above dirt cheap

or maybe just buy a mic

but mic's take desk space while you can keep the headphones wrapped around your neck

ehhh

Oh my god, those gorgeous wood grain pair! I wish I had a more disposable income to pick up something nicer like those and a little desk amp. My ATH-A700s are a good few years old by now and while they're a good pair, I really wanna step up. I keep hoping the stars will align and the Fidelio X1s will go back on sale when I actually have the money to afford them haha.
lol no surprise you'd like those

is that a fucking filter you filthy bastard
delicious hd

Vamphuntr

Is Binary Domain any good? It's like 3$ on GMG with the 20% off. I read there was some mic gimmick for it and I'm not really interested in those.

Miguel81

Well I got these HA-S500-B Geneijin recommended me after asking me about some stuff. (Pretty much just wanted headphones that sounded decent and weren't too expensive since I'm not really an audiophile.) I've been using them for a bit already and they're way better than my old ones that broke and the apple earthingies.

I got a pair of HA-RX700s. Not too shabby, so I never bothered replacing them with a better set.

is that a fucking filter you filthy bastard

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom