• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel81

I don't mind it, but honestly the place it's at (after China pt. 2) it just feels like pointless filler. They could've put it earlier in the game and it would've been fine. At this point I'm past the big revelations and this is just prolonging it because... well... "we need to show what he did during that time-skip in the non-Director's Cut, lol!" :|

It did feel like filler. I had no prior knowledge of the Missing Link and started with the DC. Everything was brought to a halt at that point, and that was when you really just wanted to keep going.

Salsa

look at this douchenozzle

md80S2E.jpg

88i5HYNfW0OPc_OjBAwz2Q_0_0.jpg

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Instagram filters really are like an hour in the make-up chair.

L.O.R.D

HB Atraveller

====

i start watching sonic boom to see if it good or bad
and found this

NQ1QOub.jpg

kmA5QI9.jpg

(this could be used as a meme? )

man,,this show are hilarious , silly and hilarious in the same time

Salsa

Looks so much better than my character.
I need to take a snapshot/selfie of my chara already lol.

I tried to make him look as similar to an NPC from the story or something as possible since the character creation is god awful

seeing those crappy wooden characters next to Lamar or someone like that is super odd

zkylon

zkylewd
I don't mind it, but honestly the place it's at (after China pt. 2) it just feels like pointless filler. They could've put it earlier in the game and it would've been fine. At this point I'm past the big revelations and this is just prolonging it because... well... "we need to show what he did during that time-skip in the non-Director's Cut, lol!" :|
yeah i can imagine how it'd really put a halt to the pacing of the game

kinda sucks cos i actually liked the dlc part the best out of anything in the game, i think it's just very cleverly designed and it gave me like a vibe like that riddick game

and i actually enjoyed the upgrade progression better than the main game too

also you spend a time shirtless which for some reason was really cool to me haha

The tradition of not very into celebrating things.
sad tradition if u ask me :p

Tizoc

HB Atraveller

====

i start watching sonic boom to see if it good or bad
and found this

NQ1QOub.jpg

kmA5QI9.jpg

(this could be used as a meme? )

man,,this show are hilarious , silly and hilarious in the same time

Yeah Eggman's the best thing about the show. I need to catch up heh.

Tizoc

you guys are watching fucking sonic the hedgehog cartoons?

I personally like the old Adv. of Sonic the Hedgehog, I didn't mind the silliness especially since I would watch it on TV as a kid.
Sonic Boom is a tad less silly, but is still fun to watch IMO.

baterism

55e.gif
It's my birthday giveaway
55e.gif

Happy Birthday!

That $5 dollah thread is still going? Man, gamer community is really something.

Russian scientist thread is finally missing? Did mod lock it or did people get tired?

Edit: it;s locked, and the plant, Simini, got banned. lol

baterism

Well, the bots keep coming.

The fact that bots still operating is because Steam retracted the "retroactive" part, aka the harsh but good part, right? And some people still complaining. What's wrong with them really. Even mods are started to losing it.

Five dollar, man, even in third country Indonesian standards that's a fair deal. Especially you can still use it to buy games/f2p items.

I kinda worried with these dinosaurs and their "principles".

I finally beat Metro: Last Light earlier today. What a great goddamn game. It was fucking frustrating playing it on Ranger Mode and I just wanted it to end near the finale but I'm so glad I played it.
I also found out that I'm a sucker for the "last stand" trope. Those final scenes may have been basic gameplay wise but, considering how immersive the game was, it made it waaaaay better

Dr Dogg

For me The Witcher III is just the right length away as I might have a change og tying up so games I have started but yet to finish by then. Who am I kidding, that's isn't happen.

Anywho happy B'day Khalessi!

Some real kooky posts in that thread
Edit: Put in real link and not comment quote to reply :p

Duckrolls' post a little later gave me a chuckle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom