• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Or European standard, Day/Month/Year, at least both makes sense since they go from small to bigger periods or viceversa, Month/Day/Year on the other hand, wtf murricans?
Year/Month/Day is the superior sorting option, so it wins.
Day/Month/Year is a close second though.

Hmm, I always thought it was Hermes that was doing stuff like that.
Of course, I was just continuing the joke since Bender is the only one smoking in that pic :p

What do you expect from weirdos who boil water in microwaves?
LOL, that thread was gold.

EDIT:
When spoken, the date is April 20th, 2015. It makes perfect sense to write it out as it's said.

Not copping to the metric system, on the other hand, makes no sense.
Though, I've had a buddy in construction contract bidding explain to me why measuring in feet is 100% preferable. He had tangible answers and reasons, but I forget them.
Imperial Units suck, it's NEVER preferable.

SI all the way.

madjoki

It's five bucks. Who hasn't got five bucks?

If I was a scammer I would pay the five bucks because I would make more than five bucks back from scamming people.

Question is if you can get $5 per account before it gets banned?

$50 for 10 accounts and 9 gets banned before first victim while one gets two victims worth $20 each = still a net loss.

Hopefully Valve is quick at banning

Parsnip

55e.gif
Happy Birthday!

Ittle Dew is great and everyone should play it.

Arthea

When spoken, the date is April 20th, 2015. It makes perfect sense to write it out as it's said.

Not copping to the metric system, on the other hand, makes no sense.
Though, I've had a buddy in construction contract bidding explain to me why measuring in feet is 100% preferable. He had tangible answers and reasons, but I forget them.

you say as it's only way to say it, but it's not
20th of April 2015
here you go

Ittle Dew is great and everyone should play it.

controls were anything but great, when I've played it.

ViviOggi

That's actually the second electric kettle thread I've seen in OT and I still can't get over Americans microwaving water, that's just barbaric

you say as it's only way to say it, but it's not
20th of April 2015
here you go

Not at all. It's relatively common to have it considered the 20th of April, as well.

My point was to show an example of how it does make sense in the face of a series of MAKES NO SENSE OMG.

I, personally, don't give a shit.

titch

ickle dew (><)
very apt name.
I thought I should warn you or you might have grudges against me if a game isn't fixed yet.
I've played it long ago, probably on release, or close to it. It used to crash on me at startup, or later, or just crash without a reason, controls were unresponsive and in general annoying. A game is sort of funny in the light way and has its charm.
Only thing I remember about Anodyne that it is bland, that's all.

Cheers Arthea - will hopefully give it a go later!!!!

Boiling water in the microwave thats just plain daft.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Is there an easy way to move games between different steam libraries? I have main library on SSD, and another library on a regular HDD. Can I just move the game folder in the steamapps/common to the other one?

Almost forgot I'll be 20 years old on thursday this week. Still feel so young...
Is this a joke?

You still feel young at 20?

Dafuq?
So AMD's ceo revealed that windows 10 will release in july.

Already using the technical preview though.
Cool. I have a Win8 key just waiting for my new PC.
Haven't tried Win8 and it looks it will have a very short tenure.

Best OS by a country mile. Can't wait.

Grief.exe

I wonder if Killing Floor 2 will release tomorrow at 10 Pacific or at another time. The former is listed on the store page, but those tend to be inaccurate.

didamangi

Is there an easy way to move games between different steam libraries? I have main library on SSD, and another library on a regular HDD. Can I just move the game folder in the steamapps/common to the other one?

you can do that but you have to move the .acf file associated with the game as well. It's on SteamApps folder.

So move the game folder to common and the acf file to steamapps

Grief.exe

Move game folder in steamapps/common to your SSD.
Move corresponding .acf file in /steamapps to your SSD.
Restart Steam.

Last year at E3 Phil Spencer said E3 isn't a PC games show
"E3's a retail show," he said. "It's a retail show, it's a console show, so it didn't really feel like the right place for us to talk about Windows, but Windows and gaming on Windows is critical to Microsoft's success."
So aside from Fable Legends, what has Microsoft actually announced or delivered since then?

Hah! Only US again with their archaic standards.

Also, WTF Canada! Make up your mind!

That's what you get when your country is influenced by both Britain and America. Everything is a mishmash, from our date standards to our measurements (it's officially metric, but people refer to their height and weight in feet/inches and pounds, supermarkets sell food by the pound but all the scales in the supermarket are in kilograms) to our spelling (most of us choose the British spelling of words like "colour" but the American spelling for words like "realize.")

It's screwed up, but it's unlikely to change.

chronomac

Does anyone know if the 360 controller with the rotating D-pad is available to buy anywhere? My current 360 controller is on its way out and while I think I just want an Xbox One controller, I wouldn't mind saving some money if the better 360 version is available.

Been thinking about a new controller too since MKX stinks on a standard 360 pad. Might jump in on the XB1 pad even though i know it's not wireless.

Or maybe i'll finally set up my PS4 controller since it's not like i'm using it much with the PS4 anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom