• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

I don't know how you guys get excited for these comic book movies, but then again I play video games so I don't have much room to talk.

Nah, keep being a good consumer.

ibySNaM3KtNPcI.gif

As a huge superman fan, I am somewhat skeptical of Bats vs. Supes.

Jawmuncher

Eh close enough but I meant the scene from the new trailer ;D

Speaking of which, muncher why haven't you read this series yet, it's freakin' awesome
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1933865318/?tag=neogaf0e-20

61L1d03nTXL.jpg

It is what inspired Cadillacs and Dinosaurs :p
The Sega CD game still gives me nightmares, so many deaths. I'll put it on my list though.

this can't be real

I refuse
It's not sadly.
You care enough to quote me tho. ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Got me there.

r3n4ud

Jesus fuck stump. Could have warned me about the shotgun blast, lol. My speakers are turned up high and just about shit my pants.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
ya, you can, check OP for more info.

you can do that but you have to move the .acf file associated with the game as well. It's on SteamApps folder.

So move the game folder to common and the acf file to steamapps

Move game folder in steamapps/common to your SSD.
Move corresponding .acf file in /steamapps to your SSD.
Restart Steam.

Thanks! How do I find the corresponding .acf file number though?

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d73XkPQPKiY

Modbot, why do you hate me?

First: you made me come in second place on that phone raffle a little while back. The dude who won doesn't even post in here!

Second: my Who Has the Best Jesus thread.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Atraveller, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Atraveller, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Prey #2 -- MB-74AC9A316A1EDDDE - Taken by Servizio. 32 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Prey -- MB-A8736A23242F3074 - Taken by Kagemusha. 44 entrants total.

t1429588471z1.png

Khronico

Well, I finished up Ground Zeroes last night. The actual story is typical metal gear BS
which I love
with some rather unnecessarily disgusting scenes at the end
that whole Paz thing, blech
. In regards to gameplay mechanics, it's THE best controlling Metal Gear Solid to date, and the most fun to play IMO, the range of movement options and gear at your disposal allows for some really awesome gameplay opportunities. It's an absolute joy to play, and it has me really excited for Phantom Pain.

It's a fantastic game @ 5 bucks, anything more and it's not worth it unless your a huge metal gear fan.

Dr Dogg

Actually now with our new found powers of easily forcing AO and that I put in a mammoth amount of ground work to get 1.35:1 resolutions up and running I might have to replay Enslaved sometime in the near future.

Jawmuncher

Well, I finished up Ground Zeroes last night. The actual story is typical metal gear BS
which I love
with some rather unnecessarily disgusting scenes at the end
that whole Paz thing, blech
. In regards to gameplay mechanics, it's THE best controlling Metal Gear Solid to date, and the most fun to play IMO, the range of movement options and gear at your disposal allows for some really awesome gameplay opportunities. It's an absolute joy to play, and it has me really excited for Phantom Pain.

It's a fantastic game @ 5 bucks, anything more and it's not worth it unless your a huge metal gear fan.

Did you play Splinter Cell Blacklist? I played it just before GZ and while the MGSV controls are good. Blacklist really reminded me how behind they still are. Especially when it comes to climbing and such. Not a big deal. Still mad about the story since about 80% was in the trailers for it. Sans the tapes no one really bothers with anyway. I agree though a decent buy at 5 bucks. Still doesn't touch the MGS2 demo though.

Jawmuncher

Restart Steam? Downloading here.

I just finished playing the first two levels and it's really nice. Gunpoint meets Mark of the Ninja with turn-based combat.

Try from within the client. That's what I had to do.
I didn't realize the demo button was off to the side.
I don't think the vita could handle the Arcade version's inputs really and the PS3/Vita/PSP games have been dumbed down from the arcade versions since the beginning.
At least the included PC for their plans as well. So that will be interesting if that happens.
I just really enjoy playing them on the Vita. To the point where I bought the PS3 version just so that I could help out with bringing Diva F 2. Once that came out I only bought the Vita version. The way those games are set up, they just look odd to me on a big screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom