• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

I7Ufybq.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-C38FE0B29D2B7A1D - Taken by Man Puncher

derExperte

Those three Ronin levels took me longer than expected, pretty difficult and I'm still not sure about the realtime/roundbased mix. Plus the controls could use some finetuning imo.

completely unrelated: since you asked, here's the mini-tower i use for my setup

it's not really small, it's about the size of an average tower from like 10-15 years ago before they became big enough to house a family of ferrets. Still, it doesn't take much space in the bedroom and my GF appreciates the lack of noise and lights coming off of it.
That looks sleek. The handles make me want to carry it with me all the time, haha. Wow, the insides are pretty nifty designed. The retractable bay looks very nice to use.
It's not even that expensive!

louiedog

Cool. That Dredd game that's coming to Steam that we discussed the other day is in the Humble Mobile Bundle.

edit: To be clear, the mobile bundles don't have Steam keys.

Android is good enough for me. I actually prefer it for this sort of game.

derExperte

There's a new humble tin man games mobile bundle.
I only mention it because it contains the android version of that judge dredd game

I see what you did there.

And now you've edited it which leads me to believe that it wasn't a clever play on no one reading your posts which disappoints me greatly.

Turfster

I see what you did there.

And now you've edited it which leads me to believe that it wasn't a clever play on no one reading your posts which disappoints me greatly.

There would always have been that one person going "ha ha you got beaten!",
so I decided to change it into something else =p

Dr Dogg

Well after 6 months of neglect I decided it was time to give ye olde PC a bit of a clean up. The dust man, oh the dust. I feel like I've just exhumed a 3,000 year old Egyptian tomb.

Yeah, when I initially read it I thought it was the 2013th month, Smaroctembruaber, too.

The lousy Smaroctembruaber weather does play tricks on the mind.

GMG started partnership program for Youtubers/Streamers/Bloggers...

http://blog.playfire.com/2015/04/calling-all-streamers-get-in-touch.html

Urghhhhh. If this culminates of me having to like, comment and subscribe to some 'personality' to get discount codes then thanks for the memories GMG.

mrks

Neo Member
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (mrks, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Pixel Piracy -- MB-A421F52D33F55CBB - Taken by Sendou
Outlast -- MB-B19746E1F326E473 - Taken by Panda Rin

Jawmuncher

So was I Am Alive any good? It's 3.75 on D2D. Cheapest I've seen it, even if it is a Uplay key. Shame they never made it a full title.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

House of 1,000 Doors: The Palm of Zoroaster CE -- MB-53B9A076FDC46D0F - Taken by louiedog
Nearwood CE -- MB-AD7DA53B4A4593C6 - Taken by nightstorm
Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome CE -- MB-11D59CBECF3EB6B6 - Taken by Eila
Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders -- MB-AF7B4F19BEA36941 - Taken by anastef
500 Years: Act 1 -- MB-7CECEBC11C5E7CDC - Taken by darkchewie
House of 1,000 Doors: Family Secrets -- MB-8BD8753147D6639A - Taken by factorone
Space Legends: At the Edge of the Universe -- MB-1F1966D136383810 - Taken by Loptous

KarmaCow

Is the community section of Steam down? I can access the store proper just fine but stuff outside that just infinitely loads with no timing out. According to steamstat.us it's up so I'm confused.

derExperte

So was I Am Alive any good? It's 3.75 on D2D. Cheapest I've seen it, even if it is a Uplay key. Shame they never made it a full title.

Lots of jank like the climbing and fighting mechanics that take a while to get used to. Or will drive you insane. But it all helps building up the survival feeling, you'll never become too powerful. And the story is appropriately dark.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
And for those wondering, Enhanced Steam will also be providing this data on each app page (also courtesy of steamspy.com) in a new feature that will be part of the next release which should happen sometime this week.
Sounds good, I'll be looking forward to it.

Jawmuncher

Lots of jank like the climbing and fighting mechanics that take a while to get used to. Or will drive you insane. But it all helps building up the survival feeling, you'll never become too powerful. And the story is appropriately dark.

Because I tried a demo and I think it's a terrible game. Only thing I can remember were enemies insta-shooting me when I put down my gun.

Hmm. Guess I'll try out the demo first, didn't even know there was one. I can deal with hank but I'll have to see just how much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom