• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExoSoul

Banned
tradingcard
tradingcard
tradingcard
Cards Alert
tradingcard
tradingcard
tradingcard

Lovely Planet got cards.

Just what I needed to get Out There Somewhere which is currently at 96% off :D
19 cents
Hopefully it's not a price mistake and I'll have time to sell the cards =/

Dr Dogg

While there may be talk about Holy Trinities a fair bit in gaming genres but I don't think you could ever overlook the combination of Enhanced Steam, SteamDB & SteamSpy.

Knurek

Okay, iD, you lost me at a hubcity.
Seriously, people, why the hell there's a city with people to talk to/get quests from in a BFG iD game?
It's all Bethesda's fault, is it?

Okay, iD, you lost me at a hubcity.
Seriously, people, why the hell there's a city with people to talk to/get quests from in a BFG iD game?
It's all Bethesda's fault, is it?

Rage? Wolf2009? Which game are you playing?

regardless, both are really good (Rage gets to be a bit tedious in the last couple of hours but still is decent) and Wolf2009 is incredibly overlooked for what a gem it is.

iosefe

Raise your hand if you got Storm United. i'm gonna make the SteamGaf clan for us

[StGAF] SteamGAF

private settings is recruit needs permit, so i assume that means i manually accept people trying to join

Knurek

Rage? Wolf2009? Which game are you playing?

regardless, both are really good (Rage gets to be a bit tedious in the last couple of hours but still is decent) and Wolf2009 is incredibly overlooked for what a gem it is.

Rage, of course.
Do I look like the kind of person who's able to afford Wolf2009?

First post on GAF, no less.

Timberland14 has exactly one post. This thread is slightly under a year old. His account was approved fairly recently.

In other words, one can reasonably assume that there is a person in the world so offended when they saw this thread that they signed up for this site and waited 6+ months just to respond.

Request to join the site initiated October 2014. So yes, this person did indeed sign up as a direct response to this thread.

derExperte

Flockers has a demo btw. Downloading now.

Mouse acceleration galore. Why?

SEGA gauging interest in Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Arcade port to PC / Home Console

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1032415

Already posted, but....

http://info.miku.sega.jp/3719

So from what I can tell, to take the survey you need to log on to the Project Diva Arcade web portal, and to do that you need to have a Project Diva Arcade account ID, which I think you can only get from an actual arcade machine... so this is aimed pretty much exclusively at current arcade players and not the general public.

The Cat Lady is one of the best adventure games of the modern era so anyone who doesn't have it should grab it. And those who do own it should play it >_>

Thinking of getting the steam version for a replay, originally played it via GOG.

Sendou

Played Ronin demo. Not really feeling it. Clunky controls at time. The core gameplay doesn't seem too enticing. Might still play the full game at one point but at this point in time I'm not impressed at all. Why would they rip-off Gunpoint's jump mechanic and ruin it in the process? Monsters.

Finally watched the Jurrasic World trailer.

Starlord seriously teams up with Raptors...the godless killing machines from the first movies? I just can't.

zkylon

zkylewd
The
ship and prison
design feels a little weak to me. But I don't mind the idea behind no augs for a run. I'm going for Factory Zero because it sounds interesting (but it's probably making the chapter longer than it should be) but yeah: It feels like the "director" of a movie placing a scene in the "extended cut" DVD/Bluray release somewhere wayyyy out of order just to screw with people.

I feel like if they
moved the Harbor to where your escape from China the first time was a little bit longer but it was Jensen dropping from the high-city to the lower and then getting captured before Malik comes to save him at the end of the Missing Link content
it wouldn't be so bad.

I can see why they put it where they did and framed things around that part, but they could've put that part muuuuch earlier in the game and/or tweaked things around. The fact that they don't even have a cut scene for
Jensen beating the shit out of Belltower Guards until he's subdued
to make for a "whoo~ mysterious!" opening just really says it all.

i mean tbh the concept of like making a dlc to answer a question that wasn't even in the game is kind of weird, and also just like saying "ok this happened during your normal playthrough but you didn't see it for some reason" is also pretty weird

power through it and keep going ahead i guess

Oh, I see, I don't have much to recommend then since I tenf to play for the gameplay rather than the story (obviously having at least a decent one helps but definitely not the focus for me) so I'll ask a friend who has a similar taste (but more into VNs) for suggestions :)

And if the issue is just the mic, get a cheap stand one and be done with it :p

yeah i just dont want more clutter in my desk which is why i like one with headphones since i can just keep that one on my neck

Amzin

yeah i just dont want more clutter in my desk which is why i like one with headphones since i can just keep that one on my neck

I missed the original post, but for my own mic I use a Logitech 310 webcam. Just sits on my monitor bezel and seems to be the best mic I've ever owned. I've used the cam part like once and that's fine too for what it's worth. Plus it's USB! I grabbed it at Bestbuy for like $30, amazon has it for $33 right now.

Knurek

Paper Dungeons devs just can't catch a break.
First they get a lot of flack on Steam for releasing EA game (but they actually do a good EA release, they have been adding features regularly - just look at the update history).
Then they release mobile version of the game to abysmal sales and general lack of funds for the last half a year.
And today they go out of Early Access. And lo and behold, Desktop Dungeons is a featured daily deal.
Lots of 'fmls' going on in the Valverde family today, I guess.

dex3108

Welp i decided to flash fresh image on my Nexus 7 because OTA didn't work and now i need to wait until all apps are downloaded and installed again XD At least now i know that Google Backup really works XD

First they get a lot of flack on Steam for releasing EA game (but they actually do a good EA release, they have been adding features regularly - just look at the update history).
Then they release mobile version of the game to abysmal sales and general lack of funds for the last half a year.
And today they go out of Early Access. And lo and behold, Desktop Dungeons is a featured daily deal.

Wish i had the money to support them even in sale. :\

Grief.exe

Welp i decided to flash fresh image on my Nexus 7 because OTA didn't work and now i need to wait until all apps are downloaded and installed again XD At least now i know that Google Backup really works XD

Good idea to boot into recovery, factory reset, then install any new ROMs.

derExperte

The mixed player reviews aren't helping. But I see there's a demo, gonna try that. Or not, missing executable.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (lashman, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Sinking Island -- MB-3ACB88CB1AA878BD - Taken by drakaenae. 1 entrants total.

t1429563263z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom