• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
w2iLyIb.jpg

#DEAD

Jawmuncher

Everytime I feel like i'm ready to upgrade my PC, I see those prices and sit right back down.
"Surely I can just run this stuff a while longer"

LuuKyK

I always think I am off to a good start in these Endless Legend matches but then everything goes wrong in a matter of 5 turns or something. Ugh.

4d14678f8c.gif

Beowulf is my favorite fighting game character now , so fun , i think i will be playing more skullgirls now ( also the netcode of the game is very good so that helps too )

chronomac

Jet Set Radio doesn't look too bad when down-sampled from 4480x2520 to 1080p:

17011320467_2aa9abce5f_o.png

Just a shame the game's locked at 30 FPS.

It's my first time playing. While the mechanics are a little frustrating, the music and personality are both quite awesome.

Jawmuncher

It's my first time playing. While the mechanics are a little frustrating, the music and personality are both quite awesome.

I played this recently and thought it was pretty bad outside of Music and Presentation.
I'll take JSRF anyday. The controls were much better there.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I played this recently and thought it was pretty bad outside of Music and Presentation.
So much overhype for JSR and while I enjoy JSR I had already played JSRF and I thought the sequel shits on JSR from a great height.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Atraveller, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Atraveller, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Prey #2 -- MB-74AC9A316A1EDDDE - Taken by Servizio. 32 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Prey -- MB-A8736A23242F3074 - Taken by Kagemusha. 44 entrants total.

t1429588471z1.png

Why hello there~

He be swinging for days.

He doesn't stop either.

--

While I was looking for the webm for this post, I found that DS2:SotFS webm and figured "I'll throw this up there". However, the real post I meant to make:

I've been having trouble with Sacred 3 (shut up.) -- I start the game and before I do ANYTHING at all, the framerate starts crashing. On release it played fine, but now I've gone back to it and it just dies. I can't figure out what on my system could be causing this...

http://robotbrush.com/corrosivefrost/sacred3.framerate.webm

I've seen other low end games do this as well (for example, Spoiler Alert! had to be played on my netbook where it ran with 0 hiccups but wouldn't run higher than like 15fps on my gaming PC). I've gone through the motions with Deep Silver tech support, but they're useless, so I'm hoping maybe one of you guys might have an idea on why games do this so I can get the game working properly.

Salsa

aaaand finished

l5azdWt.png

Best GTA by far. Basically an improvement in every way that picks and chooses from the best things out of all previous Rockstar games, including Red Dead and MP3.

Time to start diggin more into GTA Online.

MUnited83

For you.

At the initial couple of stages I was thinking that the game was pretty meh. But I continued on, some crazier, bigger stages started to appear, and the gameplay finally clicked with me. Awesome, awesome game.

I was all excited for a moment there cause it said Prey #2 and I interpreted that as Prey 2 :((((((((

Otherwise, Skyrim modding going fairly well. I've successfully lowered my FPS from 60 to ~35 with dips. Though there might possibly be some graphical improvements in there somewhere.

So much overhype for JSR and while I enjoy JSR I had already played JSRF and I thought the sequel shits on JSR from a great height.
JSRF is legendary. I never got more than half an hour into JSR but I couldn't put JSRF down until the really terrible final stage. What a charming thing that game was, those truly were the final days of excellent sega developed games.

Now, we're lucky to even get the decent games out in the west and there's barely any of them as it is.

oipic

Frost, you're back! That is indeed great news.

We may never have the entire SteamGAF crew on deck at any given time, but it sure feels a lot closer to it with you (and your rather fetching avatar) on board.

I'll start Pillars of Eternity tonight in celebration. I've been waiting for a sign of some sort, this might be it.

Nabs

yeah but are those 85 peoples trust worthy :p?

It's a good game with a fun portal mechanic. It's also pretty quick, so you could probably finish it in a sitting or two. It all depends on how much exploring you do.

I think more people should give it a shot. It's definitely worth playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom