• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why I haven't got duplicate keys. Is there any trick to it maybe?

Nuuvem doesn't like you :p

No idea why I got another key, I bought the game a day after the release and there was only one key there, I checked today after the talk about it and the second one appeared.

r3n4ud

Nuuvem doesn't like you :p

No idea why I got another key, I bought the game a day after the release and there was only one key there, I checked today after the talk about it and the second one appeared.
Same here. But no idea which one I used. Guess I could give away the game using one of the keys and if it's used I'll give the other.

dex3108

It really is! Such a useful and great program.

I never could manage to capture video or gif though. Is it difficult?

I never tried but Twitter and Flickr upload works great. No i only need to find a way to set predefined Twitter message so i can skip annoying pop up window that shows before upload :D

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of chronomac, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (chronomac, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Dead Space 2 -- MB-E21454E675120F36 - Taken by bluechox2. 7 entrants total.
Bejeweled 3 -- MB-92CD3D2154B84DDA - Taken by Mengy. 2 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Dragon Age: Origins -- MB-87189C4F8CD59912 - Taken by Zeeman. 5 entrants total.

t1429632805z1.png

Zeeman

Spare:
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Zeeman, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Bejeweled 3 -- MB-0452FB32B6D5C091 - Taken by Loptous. 1 entrants total.

t1429630949z1.png

zkylon

zkylewd
So finally somebody decided to write something about this

Why do we keep forgiving Double Fine? [gamesradar]

and it's a pretty shit article at that, spinning things like massive chalice being in early access as something bad

it talks like they abuse early access but the two examples are spacebase and hack 'n slash, and hack 'n slash turned out fine

every kickstarter game got delayed and went through early access, even the great ones. divinity, wasteland, eternity, shovel knight, you name it

i'm sure the guy making that salad on kickstarter ended up delaying it a week or two

yeah spacebase was a fucking mess but tim schafer's no peter molyneux and i find it very unfortunate that someone would write an article essentially asking people to hate on someone

The only real issue is the Spacebase case.
exactly

Buraindo

Another day, another Witcher 3 trailer

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Charles Dance

At this rate they will (or they already are) surpass Ubisoft with number of trailer before release.
Charles Dance is perfect to play The White Flame Dancing on the Barrows of his Enemies. After seeing him as Tywin Lannister, I'm pretty sure that no man on earth is better suited for the role.
I hope this won't be the first and last of him we get in games.

Tizoc

Spreadin' dat DRM-Free Ys love~
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Tizoc, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

PGP3OVL.png
Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim GOG Key -- MB-04845322D4DE451F - Taken by Intel. 28 entrants total.

t1429717765z1.png

chronomac

and it's a pretty shit article at that, spinning things like massive chalice being in early access as something bad

Agreed. Spacebase was a mess and clearly not a smart move from Double Fine (that's not really a controversial opinion) but besides that I hardly see anything to whine about.

Games get delayed, especially when their budgets and scales grow, which is what happened with Broken Age. But it's done in a week, Hack 'n' Slash is out now, and Massive Chalice, which is a fairly big game, has decent reviews and it'll probably be out by the end of the year.

Charles Dance is perfect to play The White Flame Dancing on the Barrows of his Enemies. After seeing him as Tywin Lannister, I'm pretty sure that no man on earth is better suited for the role.
I hope this won't be the first and last of him we get in games.

I didn't know he was on the Witcher 3!! I've been trying to do a total black out about the game, I only saw the first trailer months ago. It too tempting... I want to them and yet I want to discover the game by myself.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of BernardoOne, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (BernardoOne, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Pillars of Eternity -- MB-9E81FC7EC92F7620 - Taken by The Dear Leader. 63 entrants total.
Pillars of Eternity #5 -- MB-379387C5D3AF9823 - Taken by Khronico. 58 entrants total.
Pillars of Eternity #4 -- MB-D4C528F87BA2FE3D - Taken by Teppic. 65 entrants total.
Pillars of Eternity #7 -- MB-FBDDBC6C23CA38AA - Taken by fspm. 58 entrants total.
Pillars of Eternity #6 -- MB-B4CC7B8C6DDE92B8 - Taken by Backlogger. 64 entrants total.
Pillars of Eternity #3 -- MB-115A83AF23B50CF0 - Taken by Cyberquake. 61 entrants total.

Pillars of Eternity #2 -- MB-3FF8D5656F0B9E65 - Taken by ExoSoul. 62 entrants total.
Pillars of Eternity #8 -- MB-E72FF094652EF7C7 - Taken by trailmix16. 62 entrants total.

t1429674984z1.png

I always forget this thread is in Community now.

Haven't been able to play in the last few weeks because I moved out of home. I only have my 3DS and Vita right now.

I keep buying Steam games of course!

Decided just to keep the witcher 3 code and went to redeem it to find out it's not a steam code D: shame that ><

If it's a GOG code, you get more bonuses IIRC, and well you can still add the.exe to steam (as a no steam game) which let you use all of the community features and screen shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom