• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

didamangi

Less than 1 hour before floors gets killed part 2.

FZuRP6WaW5qg.gif

If it's a GOG code, you get more bonuses IIRC, and well you can still add the.exe to steam (as a no steam game) which let you use all of the community features and screen shot.

On the other hand, steam version have achievements and will probably be redeemable on GOG in the future like the 2nd one did.

Dsyndrome

If it's a GOG code, you get more bonuses IIRC, and well you can still add the.exe to steam (as a no steam game) which let you use all of the community features and screen shot.
Only thing missing will be achievements; the game's multiplatform enough at this point that they may include game-internal achievements, which is just fine by me.

Mokoi

Banned
I don't see how VNs benefit from a larger screen.
More pixels equals more fps dummy.

I'm attempting to beat a steam game for the new year, and that game happens to be darksiders 2. I didn't realize I owned it. Loved the first one, and second game is hitting all the right notes.

zkylon

zkylewd
Agreed. Spacebase was a mess and clearly not a smart move from Double Fine (that's not really a controversial opinion) but besides that I hardly see anything to whine about.

Games get delayed, especially when their budgets and scales grow, which is what happened with Broken Age. But it's done in a week, Hack 'n' Slash is out now, and Massive Chalice, which is a fairly big game, has decent reviews and it'll probably be out by the end of the year.
pretty much

i also think the idea of writing an article that's telling people to go hate on someone to be awful

much like i felt that rps interview with peter molyneux to be very much useless

if you're gonna accuse someone of something go ahead and accuse them, if you think they're negligent or inept or greedy or whatever then go and say that

don't start shit talking about "pathological liars" and "cults of personality" and spread hate on people

that's just disgusting

On the other hand, steam version have achievements and will probably be redeemable on GOG in the future like the 2nd one did.

True, but so far they refused to comment on it, and seemed not interested from doing it at launch.

Only thing missing will be achievements; the game's multiplatform enough at this point that they may include game-internal achievements, which is just fine by me.

I didn't think about achievements, it's not something I seek in general.

Aye true enough. I remember the bonuses for the witcher 2 the playboy shots thing xD

I love games bonuses tbh, you know? It's like pokemon, gotta get them all.

Turfster

Gamestop (US only) has a Spring sale, up to 75% off

Bundlestars has Gothic universe deals (75% off, 80% off Arcania + Gothic pack)

Groupees has another BAGB preorder, 1.25$ for 8 games

Ultimate Space Commando keys now available on IGS
Slinki keys now available for Groupees Remute & DIG

chronomac

i also think the idea of writing an article that's telling people to go hate on someone to be awful

much like i felt that rps interview with peter molyneux to be very much useless

if you're gonna accuse someone of something go ahead and accuse them, if you think they're negligent or inept or greedy or whatever then go and say that

don't start shit talking about "pathological liars" and "cults of personality" and spread hate on people

Absolutely.

It's a very juvenile attitude to have. In the case of Double Fine, you're looking at one legitimate mistake making people give up on the company and try to drag their name through mud. They're one of the more transparent developers around, as shown in the 2 Player Productions documentary on Broken Age.

I think part of it comes from this self-important attitude that a lot of gaming enthusiasts seem to have now. I get that a lot of the emerging business practices are not customer-focused (some uses of DLC, pre-ordering, etc) but that doesn't mean every single company's out to get you.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
So... apparently the Mass Effect Trilogy is on sale at Gamestop for $10.

D-does this mean I can get Mass Effect 3 for $5 or less? It's the only one I'm missing and I've been waiting on a sale solely for that one.

Turfster

So... apparently the Mass Effect Trilogy is on sale at Gamestop for $10.

D-does this mean I can get Mass Effect 3 for $5 or less? It's the only one I'm missing and I've been waiting on a sale solely for that one.

No.
Also, for people interested in the trilogy, it doesn't include 90% of the DLC, because fuck you consumer, that's why.

Dr Dogg

No.
Also, for people interested in the trilogy, it doesn't include 90% of the DLC, because fuck you consumer, that's why.

But it is the only way to get the Pinnacle Station DLC for Mass Effect 1. So you win some you lose some. Well you could say you lose either way but I'm sure that glorified shooting gallery has some fans.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
No.

And I doubt the trilogy will give me gift copies of ME1/2 on Origin to give away.

Fabulous, EA.

Dr Dogg

Man Durante's post/illustrative guide in the GTA V DF 'Face Off!!!' thread almost had me falling out of my chair. Funnily very much on point though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom