• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
Which clan is the one a first timer should not pick in Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines?
I remember there being one that if it's picked in the first playthrough might make the story less clear.

Messiah

Which clan is the one a first timer should not pick in Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines?
I remember there being one that if it's picked in the first playthrough might make the story less clear.

Nosferatu and Malkavian are better for a second playthrough. Seriously, go for a second playthrough as Malkavian it's amazing.

Obsidian should develop a Vampire the Masquerade game.

Arthea

I wish I could but a key component of my job requires me to be observant and have a keen eye for detail. This shit ruins tv, films, books, not even going out of my way to spot inaccuracies or errors.

not really, it's something with you. My job requires for me to see every little detail that is wrong, I never extend it to games, or paintings, or movies if you know what I mean. Leave your work at work ;)

I want to pick them up for over a year now, but they hardly go on sale on the vita. And I missed the last 2 sales or so ...
Edit: goddamn it I go offtopic and start a new page

We are lucky some of them go on sale at all, all Atelier games I have (that's all of them that were localized) I bought full price. Discounts for Gust games are rare indeed, some end up never discounted. Many niche games are like that.

Miguel81

Malkavian is recommended for a second playthrough. My first play was with a Gangrel, which is pretty tough clan and made the sewer section a breeze.

TronLight

Malkavian is recommended for a second playthrough. My first play was with a Gangrel, which is pretty tough class and made the sewer section a breeze.

Assuming I can, I'm going with my usual choice, stealth talk-yourself-out-of-everything-guy.

Am I going to regret it? lol

Humble Origin Bundle Additions
  • SimCity 2000
  • WING COMMANDER 3: HEART OF THE TIGER
  • WING COMMANDER IV: THE PRICE OF FREEDOM
  • Ultima VII The Complete Edition

(To no-one's surprise)
No Mercenaries 2... No Saboteur...

so-sad.gif

Khronico

Humble Origin Bundle Additions
  • SimCity 2000
  • WING COMMANDER 3: HEART OF THE TIGER
  • WING COMMANDER IV: THE PRICE OF FREEDOM
  • Ultima VII The Complete Edition

(To no-one's surprise)

These are all fantastic games but.... I already own them on GOG, and those versions come with neat little extras...

Why not anything more recent? So odd.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
It was big when I posted it
shamelessly from Google Images
... :(

Yeah Wikia does that with their stuff.
I just wanted an excuse to use that GIF honestly.

Miguel81

Assuming I can, I'm going with my usual choice, stealth talk-yourself-out-of-everything-guy.

Am I going to regret it? lol

That's also my usual route, and I tried to mix in some stealth as well. The combat abilities of Gangrel just really helped out in some sections that would be a right pain. I assume you're going with Toreador clan?

TronLight

That's also my usual route, and I tried to mix in some stealth as well. The combat abilities of Gangrel just really helped out in some sections that would be a right pain. I assume you're going with Toreador clan?

I know nothing about the clans and their skills/abilities. lol (I read the Malkavian thing in another thread here on gaf).
Maybe I'll read something about them while mods download. Got a link about the clans maybe?

Dsyndrome

I know nothing about the clans and their skills/abilities. lol (I read the Malkavian thing in another thread here on gaf).
Maybe I'll read something about them while mods download. Got a link about the clans maybe?
I went for the Ventrue route for that reason (Leaders, politicians, etc.), being able to talk through situations vice blow everyone to hell and back is usually the route I go. Only time it backfired was the end of Planescape: Torment where I didn't have enough points in dialogue, and I had to cheat my way to finishing the game.

Parsnip

I'm sure everyone is really Hyped!!! for The Witcher III from the new Gamespot footage but all I can see is the grass LODs at about 2 feet away from Geralt harshly fading in. I wish I could ignore these things :(

So business as usual then, ugh. It was my biggest peeve in Witcher 2 as well before EatChildren made the infinite grass mod.

Though I hope they are still only showing Xbone footage and the foliage distances are better on PC.

Turfster

Sorry games, I have to buy a new chair, which will probably set me back at least 300€
I'll catch you in a sale sometimes, all right?

Slinki keys are now available for the IR Mixer 14 too

Grief.exe

For Nosferatu, you are motivated to stay in the shadows and ignore interaction. Malkavians are literally insane. You can play these on a first play through, but you are better off saving them for another day.

Knurek

I can't believe how nicely Scorchers DLC is integrated into the main Rage game.

Especially given the time it took iD to push it out of the gate.

Eila

Shame we only got more origin stuff in the bundle, but I'll take Ultima VII. Been meaning to play that for a long time now.

Ruruja

I am "work" =p

Turfster: Turfster, how do you explain these unnecessary expenses on hundreds of "Steam" games?
Turfster: Sorry boss, I thought they'd improve the company's health in the long run, they're valuable assets.
Turfster: BUT YOU CAN'T RESELL THESE TURFSTER!
Turfster: S-sorry boss, I have an addiction. How about I buy a nice new chair instead?

Turfster

Turfster: Turfster, how do you explain these unnecessary expenses on hundreds of "Steam" games?
Turfster: Sorry boss, I thought they'd improve the company's health in the long run, they're valuable assets.
Turfster: BUT YOU CAN'T RESELL THESE TURFSTER!
Turfster: S-sorry boss, I have an addiction. How about I buy a nice new chair instead?

This is surprisingly not so far from what usually happens every day.
Except not about Steam games.
I hardly have any, after all.
Hell, I don't even have 1000 of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom