• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
Instructions:

I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Neocolonialism -- MB-8B0FDE0EA890D546 - Taken by Madn
Anoxemia -- MB-A07886CE0E91AE85 - Taken by chronomac
Capsized -- MB-1BE06B872FE9EB03 - Taken by freshVeggie
Circuits -- MB-DC68130348625F1D - Taken by 73V3N
The Maker's Eden Soundtrack Edition -- MB-4DC7152D8665C32C - Taken by anastef
Dustforce DX -- MB-9299237FFFB2C7CE - Taken by Naked Snake
The Inner World -- MB-2330988279009E6B - Taken by nightstorm
xheRJRF.gif
POSTAL 2 -- MB-992AC0146D683264 - Taken by adriano999

Backlogger

People who put the month before the day also boil their water in the microwave. Just saying.

I don't know anybody who does this. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but it may not be as commonplace as you assume. I either use the stove (for cooking) or my electric tea kettle (for drinks).

As for our wonky measurement systems:

tumblr_luu1piOxNN1r1nz41.png

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Nothing comes close to the absurdity of trying to find the right socket for a nut in car repair with American units. I want to change a water pump, not do fractions.

iosefe

I used a kettle For tea water.

I toss the ramen flavor pack In the trash. Use chili, garlic and ginger powders. 2 dashes of basil, and a couple of soy sauce

I drain the water after boil, but save half a cup to add back in for final leg of cooking. Put noodles and seasonings in.

Noodle perfection

zkylon

zkylewd
neocolonialism is actually a kind of goofy game to like play for like 20 minutes and never ever touch again

it does some cool things with how it's designed and i kind of almost would want to play a board game version of it rather, since its interface is so damn shit

but it does some pretty cool stuff, it's hamfisted as fuck but it gets your brain to work as it wants it to work which i found kind of admirable since i only played one game of it

Our love extends beyond the concepts of time. It's difficult trying to translate that into something you all would understand~
lewd

I know, right? silly 'murica ;)

relevant:

don't kill me ... please :p
if those metric systems were indie games i'd go like "well at least they tried to be original"

but it ends up being like aww that's cute how they made everything 10x more complicated haha

i was gonna do it with like american numbers but i figured this would've been funnier

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
R3uz78h.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Roommates - Deluxe Edition -- MB-27ED679D90684BA8 - Taken by Annubis

goober

Can anyone recommend some games I can play wit my girlfriend through local co-op? Having some fun with Dungeon Defenders currently, but recommendations welcome. She likes first person shooters too, tower-defense-like RPGs (like Dungeon Defenders and Orcs Must Die!), but she's open to try new games too.

Playing Bloodborne and I've been fighting my way to an enemy atop a tower. Finally got to said tower and as I climbed up the ladder and got to the top, I was immediately knocked off the tower to my death. So much for progress. :'(

Nice! I got Capsized from Kagemusha just shortly after putting the game on my WL.

Why don't you want thanks, yo? ;)

Anyway, immediately after activating the game I got this.
1x784P5.png

With that coupon the game costs 7,50 bucks. Feel free to ask for the coupon. I don't need it.

madjoki

Nice! I got Capsized from Kagemusha just shortly after putting the game on my WL.

Why don't you want thanks, yo? ;)

Anyway, immediately after activating the game I got this.
1x784P5.png

With that coupon the game costs 7,50 bucks. Feel free to ask for the coupon. I don't need it.

Good coupon, it last until June and stacks with sales. if any.
Hoping it's 50%+ before that and devs don't retroactively change coupons to non-stacking.

Dsyndrome

Playing Bloodborne and I've been fighting my way to an enemy atop a tower. Finally got to said tower and as I climbed up the ladder and got to the top, I was immediately knocked off the tower to my death. So much for progress. :'(
There's more where that came from. :p Just wait until a building looks at you and you die.

Dr Dogg

You know Ryse's multiplayer isn't that bad. Well it's a barren wasteland out there with next to no one playing but it's pretty much a swords and sandals wave defence kind of setup with character progression. Though I do get the feeling this was where the Xbox Uno's microtransactions came into play.

Can anyone recommend some games I can play wit my girlfriend through local co-op? Having some fun with Dungeon Defenders currently, but recommendations welcome. She likes first person shooters too, tower-defense-like RPGs (like Dungeon Defenders and Orcs Must Die!), but she's open to try new games too.

BattleBlock Theatre is brilliant in local co-op. You have to work together to finish the levels, or you can just grief one another just for shits and giggles.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/238460/

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
I guess FD really want people to double-dip on Elite .... it's already been almost 3 weeks and they're just completely ignoring everyone ... ugh

yuraya

That EA bundle turned out to be some real weaksauce. Its a shame because it had some potential. For whatever reason EA didn't bundle the first and third Mass Effect games. Also no Titanfall despite that being sold for like $5 on many sites over the past several months.

Greedy EA is greedy. They could have at least thrown in some sports games like FIFA.

The first Origin bundle was much much better imo.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.

uO6NMdV.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-CE2F6A687C3157D9 - Taken by SalsaShark

HoosTrax

This is the annoying thing about early access. Is that it's hard to tell when a game is out in the "give us moneyz now plz" sense, or in the "all the planned content is now complete" sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom