• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Yaiba was a blast, you haters are crazy.

It's an OK Musou-like game, and I'd recommend it as that.
It is now available on GMG, so consider grabbing it should it go on sale over there.

Also I must have a 1080p wallpaper ver. of this @o@
83k65NC.jpg

I had a good chuckle with Durante's "modified" comparison shot ;)
But I don't think console versions look horrible tbh.

In the end I am actually pretty happy that current PCs seem to have some insane gap to consoles.

Future games will likely play better on "older" PCs.
And console gamers will like their visuals too.

Win-Win.

The humble bundle, has long since lost the "humble" and well the ME series has been 10€ or less for a while now. And let's be honest most of the games in this bundle have been given for free.

To be honest I already got the series, I just wanted to gift to some of my friends and for-- err introduce them to gaming.

zkylon

zkylewd
kf2 is out ._.

i1NHfBgRlXwi1.png

It's not pronounced ah-nee-mews brah
so says you

Full Broken Age will be out in one week, apparently.
very exciting, i really hope it's not disappointing

i wasn't the biggest fan of the first half but i felt like most of my issues with it could've been improved in the second part. just like a bit more open ended areas like in the real adventure games

dang that's a cool gif

Dr Dogg

What if the 'Doctor' was a plant and part of Kojima's contingency plan if he got the chop?

So business as usual then, ugh. It was my biggest peeve in Witcher 2 as well before EatChildren made the infinite grass mod.

Though I hope they are still only showing Xbone footage and the foliage distances are better on PC.

Well unless the Xbox One and Done has sprouted a second GPU and running at a pretty high framerate I'd say Gamespot's footage is from PC (Danny pretty much confirms this in the video). It's not as bad as 2 before Eats fixed it but very similar to the same scaling found in DA:I where there's various levels of transition that draw in at various radius' from Geralt. To Joe Blogs this isn't going to be something they see but anyone familar with the issues found in the series so far it's same shit slightly different day.

rtcn63

See, I get the affection for Saoirse. She's basically the cool girl-next-door that you wanted John Cusack to get in all forty of his high school romcoms.

DmAc2k6

: )
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Neocolonialism -- MB-18F4E08F58C0507E - Taken by Vlad. 1 entrants total.
The Inner World: Soundtrack Edition -- MB-FB0340EA94588F8A - Taken by tioslash. 2 entrants total.
Defend Your Life -- MB-00C3B0947DADF836 - Taken by The_Super_Inframan. 2 entrants total.

vRvbDCu.png
New Humble Bundle Additions (Origin) -- MB-EF8EA0C408FC93AF - Taken by Accoun. 1 entrants total.

- Wing Commander 3: Heart of the Tiger
- SimCity 2000
- Wing Commander IV: The Price of Freedom
- Ultima VII The Complete Edition

t1429649066z1.png

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Our love extends beyond the concepts of time. It's difficult trying to translate that into something you all would understand~

Also send help, KF2 is directly into my arm and I can't stop ;-;

xezuru

Our love extends beyond the concepts of time. It's difficult trying to translate that into something you all would understand~

Also send help, KF2 is directly into my arm and I can't stop ;-;

What's the standout for KF2 as a sequel?

I don't mean to be a GAFhole but from what I've seen (I've seeeeeeen) the skills systems disappointing me pretty bad and being barely Payday levels of non-passive real utility, and the gameplay, while looking good as an engine, wasn't really pushed forward.

I'm interest, I just don't want a KFHD where I'll just get burned out super quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom