• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

btw Jasec, do you happen to know how many games are now on steam? 6K? 7K? more?
I mean not counting regional doubles and dlcs.

edited: I remember you saying that it was 5K couple of years back.

been playing a bit of gba fire emblem lately and i dunno

i thought it would be better
I prefer Awakening because of the improved interface but I'm still enjoying FE GBA. I was literally playing it last night :p I'm not too wrapped up in the story but it has managed to capture my attention. I'm mainly enjoying fighting the battles to keep everyone alive.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
btw Jasec, do you happen to know how many games are now on steam? 6K? 7K? more?
I mean not counting regional doubles and dlcs.

Including software and removed stuff, I'd say somewhere around 5.5k. Hard to say for sure, though: I doubt the SPUF "Games Removed from Sale" list is wholly accurate and there are games like Rogue Spear that have store subs but were never made publicly available.

dani_dc

So, and I apologize for the question, but I have been a bit out of this place for the past two months, was the Steam GOTY results ever posted?

Arthea

So, and I apologize for the question, but I have been a bit out of this place for the past two months, was the Steam GOTY results ever posted?

blast from the past!

as incredible as it sounds, it was
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1010089

Including software and removed stuff, I'd say somewhere around 5.5k. Hard to say for sure, though: I doubt the SPUF "Games Removed from Sale" list is wholly accurate and there are games like Rogue Spear that have store subs but were never made publicly available.

That's less than I thought!
thanks

zkylon

zkylewd
You say "this mess", I say "paradise".
heh, i suppose

silly zky-zky ... you know very well Jase would do ANYTHING for a +1 ... even just a potential one ;)
dude that's saorise's private life

I prefer Awakening because of the improved interface but I'm still enjoying FE GBA. I was literally playing it last night :p I'm not too wrapped up in the story but it has managed to capture my attention. I'm mainly enjoying fighting the battles to keep everyone alive.

i just finished lyn's side and i dunno, i thought the story was actually kind of terrible and wasn't having all that much fun with the battles either

just way too easy right now and i dunno, not really enjoying it too much

since i just started eliwood's side i'll keep going a bit more and see if it gets better but i'm kind of thinking about dropping it

pretty disappointing but compared to like front mission or fftactics i just didn't get hooked whatsoever with this

yes and valkyria got robbed

dani_dc

blast from the past!

as incredible as it sounds, it was
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1010089

Thank you!

Very solid list overall.

I'm actually surprised VC didn't make it to the top 10, though I suppose it being a port of an old game hurt it somewhat.

Sorry for bringing up such an old topic, since I started my internship, I kind of went from checking this thread multiple times a day to checking it, well, once every few weeks at best.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
probably old news but WWE 2K15 is full price, but comes with all the dlc at least

Arthea

It's not Valkyria that got robbed, it's Trails, both in sales and GOTY. (._.)
Well... being 10 years old game might have something to do with it, but still

heh, i suppose

dude that's saorise's private life

i just finished lyn's side and i dunno, i thought the story was actually kind of terrible and wasn't having all that much fun with the battles either

just way too easy right now and i dunno, not really enjoying it too much

since i just started eliwood's side i'll keep going a bit more and see if it gets better but i'm kind of thinking about dropping it

pretty disappointing but compared to like front mission or fftactics i just didn't get hooked whatsoever with this

I'm halfway through Eliwood's now and it definitely picks up there. Lyn's feels like a tutorial in comparison. Stick with it for a few more levels.

Dr Dogg

By the time I went through all the outfits and hair cuts my Trevor looks like Michael Richards' character in Problem Child. Then again Kramer was always a little kookie.

Milamber

Milamber alert

Why am I associated with ponies?

Edit: Also...
About This Game
Third installment to the very successful Pony World series, which sold over 2 million copies worldwide. Game features improved gameplay, cartoony 3D graphics and whole new, bigger and better Pony Town to explore, live in and form relationships. Socialize with other ponies, play with them and meet your beloved one.
I highly doubt the previous games sold at that number.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
JJTReF7.jpg

Arthea

I keep wondering why Bloodbath Kavkaz haven't got C&D from Devolver Digital

Waste of time. Terrible reviews talking about how much better Hotline is could even generate more interest in the original.

you have a point, but it is a bad practice to let such things slide by, no?

dex3108

Man ShareX is amazing piece of software but some things are really annoying. There is option to share screenshots on Twitter but every time you do that there is pop up window that asks you to write something before sharing and there is no option to enter predefined text. Then i saw that ShareX supports scripts so i made script that enters predefined text in that pop up window and presses Tweet button and it works, but then i realised you can execute script/macro only from that Script/Macro maker window :(

madjoki

Waste of time. Terrible reviews talking about how much better Hotline is could even generate more interest in the original.

Probably. C&D would be win for Bloodbath Kavkaz devs, not Developer Digital. (news about it would generate some interest in Bloodbath Kavkaz)

Some screenshots on Steam appear broken to me.

Is there a specific reason for this?

Valve broke something during maintenance? I guess it will be fixed in a few days or weeks.

Tizoc

It's not Valkyria that got robbed, it's Trails, both in sales and GOTY. (._.)
Well... being 10 years old game might have something to do with it, but still

Jigga Majora's Mask is more than 10 years old and that one can make GotY. Difference is that MM is a NIntendo game and there's a Nintendo Bias on GAF. No offense intended to anyone btw =X

Arthea

As long as they don't use stolen assets I say let them, make a few ironic comments and don't give them any more attention.

it's obviousness that's irking, my first thought after seeing it was: it's HM dlc or some sort of expansion and only second that something seems fishy (><)
I don't plan to give them any attention at all, tho, just thought it's strange that they merrily continue

oh look ... that one alienware case isn't the fugliest any more ;)

now, kindly make me unsee it
it can't be real (><)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom