• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khronico

Still can't decide what my main char is gonna be in Pillars. I don't want to be generic human dude, but none of the other races really jump out at me except the Godlike one.

Haven't put much time into it yet but I will, just deciding on party setup -_-

ExoSoul

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (ExoSoul, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.
- I wonder how many of you still read this, I though about putting it in the midle of one of the above but I wanna keep it fair.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

I am the ambassador of these far away lands
Unknown Location #1 -- MB-D4E488DA7DC11D4D - Taken by Madn. 20 entrants total.
Unknown Location #2 -- MB-C6C4065023133FF2 - Taken by crazyrabbits. 21 entrants total.
Unknown Location #3 -- MB-05020EA39B673A73 - Taken by Naked Snake. 22 entrants total.
Unknown Location #4 -- MB-2FC901889297CCAC - Taken by Twentieth. 23 entrants total.
Unknown Location #5 -- MB-AB9987D89E111EB2 - Taken by topyy. 19 entrants total.

The Book of Life
Neverending Tale Volume 1: The Journey Begins -- MB-D89312742D1B2BF2 - Taken by Dsyndrome. 17 entrants total.
Neverending Tale Volume 2: Lost in the Middle -- MB-BE9A3E0F0459B373 - Taken by Purkake4. 17 entrants total.
Neverending Tale Volume 3: The Final Chapters -- MB-659DFD42F6505961 - Taken by TheLight. 17 entrants total.

Something "extra"
Mr. Luchador and Steamgaf's GOTY (but what year was it? :eek:) -- MB-618A6C2020F2F6B4 - Taken by S1n1st3r. 22 entrants total.

t1429811249z1.png

Here it is guys and galls, you might just find out that it's not such a mystery after all ;D
Edit: If I screwed something up let me know and I'll fix it.
Edit #2: Out of fairness I must say this is a "budget" giveaway, found out I had some money so I decided to gift stuff. Still I hope you'll enjoy the games ^_^

zkylon

zkylewd
i kinda hate mystery game giveaways cos i never know if i already have it

i wish there was a magical way for moddy to like check your steam library, see if you already have it and if so then just draw again

Thank you!

Very solid list overall.

I'm actually surprised VC didn't make it to the top 10, though I suppose it being a port of an old game hurt it somewhat.

Sorry for bringing up such an old topic, since I started my internship, I kind of went from checking this thread multiple times a day to checking it, well, once every few weeks at best.
now you know the kind of disgusting, shameless, morally-rotten people -if you can call them that- that roam this thread

It's not Valkyria that got robbed, it's Trails, both in sales and GOTY. (._.)
Well... being 10 years old game might have something to do with it, but still
no, valkyria was so much better

i liked tits but fuck tits :p

I'm halfway through Eliwood's now and it definitely picks up there. Lyn's feels like a tutorial in comparison. Stick with it for a few more levels.
good to know, hope the story gets at least a lil bit better too

Here's a preview of some of the profile "styles" that will be available in the next release of Enhanced Steam:

Green:
Purple:
Red:
Yellow:
Teal:

Of course, you'll be able to mix and match these with certain profile backgrounds for maximum effect. Should be pretty cool and I hope people like it. Reddit user /u/teliko helped create these styles based on the suggestion they made on Reddit.
wow that's pretty cool

can u like pick your own hexa color or is just a preset list?

also can you edit other stuffs :>?

you guys saw the new trailer for the new overlord game ?

yabSUiI.jpg

so original
there's a new overlord game?

that's cool, i liked the first one

Sendou

In Westerado enemies start universally fear you after you have killed enough of their mates. Can't remember a game that has done that before. But there has to be one, right?

Sendou

Mordor? To an extent, that is.

Oh yeah you're right. I really liked the dynamic between orcs and Talion in that game.

Nobody plays games here. We just buy them.

I'm playing more games than in a while mainly thanks to hooking my PC to a big screen. I find it easier to concentrate on the games rather than on KB+mouse setup where pressing Alt+TAB to F5 NeoGAF once the first distraction arises is way too common.

Jawmuncher

I forgot all about that Gearbox FPS Moba coming this year. Wonder how that will do.
2K is probably a bit scared after the mediocre sales of Evolve.

Deitus

I forgot all about that Gearbox FPS Moba coming this year. Wonder how that will do.

As long as it's free to play, it should have longer legs than Evolve (assuming of course that the game is actually not terrible). Even 2K isn't dumb enough to launch a non-F2P Moba in this day and age. I hope so anyway.

Joshiraku S2 posible! ha!

Anyone knows if Dungeon Siege III DLC ends the main campaign? I mean should I play it before the end boss of the main game?

Jawmuncher

As long as it's free to play, it should have longer legs than Evolve (assuming of course that the game is actually not terrible). Even 2K isn't dumb enough to launch a non-F2P Moba in this day and age. I hope so anyway.

The Game Informer issue which has been like the only news since the game was revealed aside from some gameplay made it seem like it would be like evolved. MP focused with a "light" SP campaign of some sort. Thus probably still a 60 dollar titile.
They've been so quiet though that I wouldn't be surprised if massive changes happened like F2P or something else.

with the crappy pubescent sense of humor and their borderlands fanbase behind them, i could see it doing OK. And no one is going to give a MOBA game shit for microtransactions.

The real story is if they're going to charge $60 for it and then try to charge you those microtransactions or are they going go legit MOBA and be some sort of F2P. We saw how that worked out for Super Monday Night Combat (though there were plenty issues with that game) so I wonder if they'll risk going free or try to sucker in their BL fans into paying for something that might not be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom