• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
Not too shabby; same comment with the text under your name, I guess, with the background. Maybe they'd both look better bolded or a different font color?

yeah guess i'll go with purple then. wanted pink but ehhh

but i dunno if it's my lack of videocard or what but the background looks super low res, specially the pink one

Salsa

im pretty

KwbLaGN.png

Bluth54

I think Valve handled this whole paid for mod thing pretty poorly, they should of just allowed modders to add an optional donate button to their mod page that allowed people to donate money directly to them, and give the modders a much higher percentage since less people will donate.

Yes, I imagine that's the case. But...that's still a huge chunk of the pie. Giving the modder 25%...I've heard of pimps who were more generous.

Valve has been giving out a 25% cut to community contributors for items added to TF2/Dota2/CSGO since the beginning so it's actually a pretty standard number for Valve.

Anyone into Koi Koi? I guess that makes it the second Koi Koi game on Steam, if we're counting Way of the Samurai 4.

(Release date: 27th April)

For some reason I thought that WotS 4 had gone through a miraculous recovery and was going to be released in April after all. Sadly it was just my mind playing tricks :(

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Lethal League is actually 7 bucks today, but close!

Nabbbbs, buy me Lethal League. ;__;

Don't. I don't need to add to the backlog. OH GOD.

Speaking of sales:

http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/33o1jw/origin_weekly_deals_titanfall_deluxe_edition/

Mass Effect 3 for $13. Closest it's going to get to $10 on Origin ever, it seems. :/ *buys*

Now to finish the trilogy but I gotta make a Mass Effect 1/2 PC save since my Mass Effect 1 save was 360 and 2 was PS3. :/

heard great things about sunless sea..but didn't play it

Sunless Sea is a very intense game. It's got some of the best writing I've ever seen in a video game, and manages to compliment that with a very strange world and atmosphere. The gameplay can be a little weird, but it can be a lot of fun if you roll with it.

If you want a taste of Sunless Sea try out Fallen London. It's a broswer game by the same studio (and using the same setting as Sunless Sea) and it will give you a vague idea of what it's like. Fallen London is lacking a lot of the outright gameplay, but the writing and style of Sunless Sea is there in full force. Both games have got some major charm.

Failbetter makes some really cool stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom