• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you still able to check out using Hola? As in, does it still work at this point in time?
Just tried it with GTA V and it popped up the message saying the order couldn't be completed. Hopefully most games remain region free!

New joker looks really silly, it makes no sense for him to have tattoos of HAHAHAHAHA or any of the other garbage. Damaged at least made me chuckle despite it being way too on the nose.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Just tried it with GTA V and it popped up the message saying the order couldn't be completed. Hopefully most games remain region free!

Just to be clear, you were stopped upon viewing your cart, as I was when using FlyVPN, and not after trying to pay with PayPal?

Tizoc

You can neither gift nor purchase the same item more than once. I had to create a new account in order to help someone out with Ground Zeroes.
Thanks for clearing it up id get it myself but last time their paypal caused me a kurfuffle :p

Kiru

So I guess you can put mods into your Steam Inventory ? I got a tab for it now.

What I mean:
tabbhu8n.png

Arthea

I think Transistor is very misunderstood game, as at its core it is a puzzle game and that's why it is great.
Is there a time when you have mem points for everything? Near the end of a game, I suppose? Also any missable stuff, probably a lot, seeing as it's not possible to go back.

Dr Dogg

I guess I'll try to keep with good posting etiquette as described in this month's OP

and say that I was able to download the client and all the patches in about an hour and a half. Either way, now I'm going feel bad if you end up not liking it.

Oh I'll like it. I like it even if it pains me for 100's of hours after all this 'effort' (I don't think you could class waiting as effort). Though this ordeal has rekindled my love for Wolf TNO. Why on earth didn't I finish this last year? Madness.

Arthea

yep, roguelikes are def my favorite genre

http://i.imgur.com/Q73JO6B.jpg[/img[/QUOTE]

mine looks the same, I think I don't have 3 games total or something on that wall and I'm not into roguelikes, even if I try to play them from time to time.
Actually... what is my favourite genre anyway?

dex3108

I spent last hour and a half on my bike looking where to buy this

paprika_groen_001.jpg

And i failed. :( Chicken stuffed tortillas with vegetables that i will make for launch won't be same :(

Sendou

Been playing a lot of Crypt of the NecroDancer since it left Early Access yesterday. Really liking it so far. OST is magnificent. Especially in Zone 3 where it shifts between techno and metal.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
For linear, close confined games sure but big expansive environments was always Megatexture's strength.

Love that tiling!

Just don't swing the camera round fast,.

yeah, idTech5 really is incredibly pretty ... from a distance ;)

Arthea

I'm half blind and even I see that Skyrim screenshot isn't pretty, it looks like a very old and mossy chessboard, but Rage one looks good, tho.

Tizoc

Why is Old Blood 40 GB? Why? Old Blood+New Order= 100 GB...why Bethesda.
Why? Why on Earth are you making us give up 100 GB for 2 video games...

Tenrius

Didn't realize DoW2 got Steamworks. Can you import your old GFWL saves/achievements to the updated version? I played it way back in 2010.

Sendou

I really need to give Rogue Legacy another chance. Can't really remember why I dropped it. Any other good roguelites to play?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 0 Steam keys and 2 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

PGP3OVL.png
The WITCHER 2 ASSASSINS OF KINGS (GOG) -- MB-E18712BDBDE252EA - Taken by Akuosa
PGP3OVL.png
The WITCHER (GOG) -- MB-9022DC9E89ADA4E7 - Taken by BronzeWolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom