• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
He got his ass beat repeatedly when I played. But part of that was because team mates would get stuck on each other.

Even when you sort your allies out, Aloth is still pretty fragile. He often was the quickest to die in my team.

As soon as I got
the druid
, I quickly replaced aloth and that was very refreshing. His magics were cool, but not worth it when my tactics were ruined and I have to retry again over and over due to his death.

rtcn63

You better be feenin' for whitebait fritters

Whitebait-%27Frittata%27.jpg

So 40-60GB is looking like the standard size for games now, "triple A" games at least. Wolfenstein:The Old Blood is 40GB, Shadow of Mordor is 42GB. GTAV was somewhere around 50GB.

I think I'm going to buy an external hard-drive to start storing larger games on.

JustinBB7

My backlog is very tiny atm so I decided to finish up Borderlands 1 DLC by myself. Started the Moxxi one, is that possible solo? If you die once you have to restart from the beginning which seems pretty unfair if you're alone, should at least be the round..

Salsa

So 40-60GB is looking like the standard size for games now, "triple A" games at least. Wolfenstein:The Old Blood is 40GB, Shadow of Mordor is 42GB. GTAV was somewhere around 50GB.

I think I'm going to buy an external hard-drive to start storing larger games on.

lol I was making a thread on this as we speak

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

tSosaRZ.png

Mystery Game -- MB-32A3BE2863E0F447 - Taken by Mr. Doop. 6 entrants total.

t1429993899z1.png

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Since when do you have tag?!
I'm just that awesome.

Standard blue ray size? Not too surprising but uncompressed audio/video could explain some of it.

Salsa

Any games on the rogue sale that are good and a steam hoarder might not already have?

the get get assuming you already own Spelunky cause why wouldnt you seem to be Isaac Rebirth and Crypt of the Necrodancer

former hasnt really been on sale and latter just came out

both fantastic

rtcn63

Does lossless audio take up that much space? I'd be fine with compressed if it the difference is huge. I'd like things to be a la cart- have a choice, download what you want. Like with FFXIII and the different languages.

~Kinggi~

Banned
the get get assuming you already own Spelunky cause why wouldnt you seem to be Isaac Rebirth and Crypt of the Necrodancer

former hasnt really been on sale and latter just came out

both fantastic

Nah i own probably 70% of the games on there including those. Maybe i should play one one day. one day

Salsa

https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/33uplp/mods_and_steam/

Gabe said:
On Thursday I was flying back from LA. When I landed, I had 3,500 new messages. Hmmm. Looks like we did something to piss off the Internet.

Yesterday I was distracted as I had to see my surgeon about a blister in my eye (#FuchsDystrophySucks), but I got some background on the paid mods issues.

So here I am, probably a day late, to make sure that if people are pissed off, they are at least pissed off for the right reasons.

GGG

Purkake4

Banned
Valve should institute something like the player council that EVE has. Fly in like the 20 biggest spenders on Steam or have half of them get voted in or something and let them make suggestions on important issues.

Valve should institute something like the player council that EVE has. Fly in like the 20 biggest spenders on Steam or have half of them get voted in or something and let them make suggestions on important issues.

I guess that we'd see Wheelman back on sale pretty quick then.

zkylon

zkylewd
The thing that still amazes me about Valve is they really do seem to never see these things coming.
i think that's understandable, it's just that they never actually learn how to message things better or how to do damage control or anything

it's like "here's this megaton" and then dead silence

valve's pr is really really shit and their excuses for it are bad bad bad

HoosTrax

Anyone played Siralim yet?

A few people on my friendslist have it. Screenshots give me a major DQM vibe (the Game Boy ones, not the 3D ones on the DS).

recently got a SSD and have not yet copied any games from my other steam folder to it

do people generally prefer Steam Mover or Steamtool library manager? or just copy the folders over manually? i've done the latter before, but steam mover seems pretty convenient

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom