• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

:checks thread title:

"steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”"

Yeah, I don't care. Wake me when it's on Steam and it's on sale.

Uh it'll be on Steam tomorrow, what does it matter if some people can play it a day early, heck I could get it tomorrow but not get to play it til Wednesday (sometimes one needs a break after 20 hours of Ys-ing :V).

Dsyndrome

i don't remember so much about broken age

should i play act 1 again?

i dunnoooooooooooooooo
You know you want to save people from the ice cream avalanche and sacrifice yourself to a flying God-monster again. Plus, achievements should kick in soon.

Uh it'll be on Steam tomorrow, what does it matter if some people can play it a day early, heck I could get it tomorrow but not get to play it til Wednesday (sometimes one needs a break after 20 hours of Ys-ing :V).

It'll be available tomorrow at 10 pm for me.

And then i'll have to download it. >_<

Damn, ESO at #6 top seller is mocking me, totally testing my patience.
Ugh...

Let's get this started.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=161724250#post161724250

newsteam-assemble-gif.gif

https://twitter.com/Grief_exe/status/592536397304594432

OSMcRjP.png

It's been a while since I used my twitter account, phew.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Looks like Heretic 2 is not available on steam? Too bad--now I kind of want to try it.

Yeah, it has one or two issues on modern versions of Windows. I'd rather Acti handball it to CDPR in exchange for temporary GOG exclusivity than continue to do nothing.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me

my god man!

I should listen to a friend of mine and play more Oath in Felghana.

We should all move into a SteamGAF house in Russia. It seems like the only option at this point.
Should I charm Putin to not uh, persecute us with my copy of Putin Judo?

A Fish Aficionado

Huh, I would have thought he would be into Krav Maga or Systema Spetsnaz or something.

1426866769putin2.gif

At least it isn't BJJ in levels of homoeroticism.

The judogi helps. I don't think I couldn't have done without it.

Defeat your opponents using their strength against him and maximum efficiency seems like him.

ExoSoul

Banned
1426866769putin2.gif

At least it isn't BJJ in levels of homoeroticism.

The judogi helps. I don't think I could have done without it.

Please use the proper term of GJJ
for Gracie Jiu Jitsu

If I oil myself like those Mongolian Bökh wrestlers or those Turkish wrestlers and fight with only a Speedo on, I could probably knock a Judo guy around a bit.

Not really, Judo has a lot of counter-throws
some who are thought at na initiate level
who don't depend on grappling the oponent. For instance:

Othr guy moves in for a punch, you move closer to him on the oposite hand side, swipe his support leg from behind (will be the same side as the punch) and push him on the shoulder in his oposite hand side for a takedown, from there you move to ground work (lock).

A Fish Aficionado

Please use the proper term of GJJ
for Gracie Jiu Jitsu

For what? watering down a an amazing family name in terms of perfecting groundfighting/judo. I have much respect for Carlos Gracie, but the complete franchising and overpriced BJJ they have in the states, plus a lot of the descendants performance in many UF and MMA fights leave something to be desired.

Much like Ayrton Senna with Bruno Senna.

ExoSoul

Banned
For what? watering down a an amazing family name in terms of perfecting groundfighting/judo. I have much respect for Carlos Gracie, but the complete franchising and overpriced BJJ they have in the states, plus a lot of the descendants performance in many UF and MMA fights leave something to be desired.

Much like Ayrton Senna with Bruno Senna.

The shaming is already done by what you described, that's what has to or should change, at least honor him by naming his techninque properly and don't let him be forgotten.

A Fish Aficionado

The shaming is already done by what you described, that's what has to or should change, at least honor him by naming his techninque properly and don't let him be forgotten.

So many grammatical errors in my post. That's what you get for thinking faster than you can type.
Yeah, but I don't think they'll be forgotten. The Same way Jigoro Kano won't be.
So that means i should buy Bats on Nuuvem as soon as possible XD

I did give away Asylum not too long ago.

zkylon

zkylewd
good online coop games suggestions?

requirements: no spiders, no mmorpgs, preferably non shooters

You know you want to save people from the ice cream avalanche and sacrifice yourself to a flying God-monster again. Plus, achievements should kick in soon.
yeah i dunno, tim just told me over email i should play it again so imma do that <3

dex3108

Well to be honest after Batman Arkham Knight there is no any big and expensive AAA games until September. I already bought Witcher 3 last year so Batman will be my second AAA game this year.

P.S. GeForce Experience now doesn;t work after waking PC from Sleep mode. Windows 10 can;t come soon enough so i can do fresh installation.

dex3108

Oh boy

RPS Broken Age Act 2 "Review"

In the end, Broken Age Act 2 is a retreading of Act 1, with limited new aspects, convoluted and deeply flawed puzzles, and seemingly no learned lessons in the last year&#8217;s extra development. It&#8217;s still a tablet game awkwardly placed on PC, with little extraneous detail to interact with in any scene, no ability to &#8220;look at&#8221; anything and as such losing so much of what makes graphic adventures so endearing, and this time out, the addition of being an extended anti-climax.

Broken Age Act 1 was often frustrating, but extraordinarily charming. Two endearing leads, and this apparent interest in deeply exploring the awkwardness and challenges of the transition from childhood to adulthood, of becoming who you are and not who your parents intended you to be. Act 2 feels like a betrayal of that potential. It just unambitiously rolls toward its nothing conclusion, that perhaps answers narrative questions about why there was a monster/ship (in a clumsy way), but fails to address anything that actually mattered about the characters themselves.

Bah. That&#8217;s what I say. Bah. I had hoped that Act 2 would be the addressing of Act 1&#8217;s shortcomings, and deliver on its strengths, what had seemed so heartfelt and novel. Instead it&#8217;s an incredibly pretty, superbly voice acted, crap adventure game.

And then we have 9 from IGN XD

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04/27/broken-age-act-2-review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom