• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

EA devaluing their properties again

tumblr_inline_ncaa9tcyyu4i.gif

Outside of the Dice games it feels kind of like EA's presence hasn't been that strong this gen

It's no big deal. Just downsample a bit and you'll be good.
Thank buddy. Feels weird though. Always thought of others when thinking about "dumb". But it is me actually.

I did 2732x1536. There's like no aliasing wow.
Went to my native 1366x768 back with MSAA at level 3.
Get screen-tearing though. I have vsync enabled.

Also, I have like zero DoF?!

Cross-Post from DSFix-OT because this thread is more alive.
Help guys!
----------------
Hello good people. I have a big problem with dsfix on my new machine.
It crashes with in-game AA=ON. Always.

that's your problem. In game AA needs to be set to OFF.
edit: oops, hadn't refreshed the thread in a bit. I see that others have already informed you of your mistake!

Nabs

Thank buddy. Feels weird though. Always thought of others when thinking about "dumb". But it is me actually.

I did 2732x1536. There's like no aliasing wow.
Went to my native 1366x768 back with MSAA at level 3.
Get screen-tearing though. I have vsync enabled.

Also, I have like zero DoF?!

Try setting your game to windowed mode (in game).

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
is that Blackguards franchise a pirce mistake or are they just wanting to give away blackguards 2 because its so bad?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Hero of the Kingdom II in the week long deals... Tempting, but I've got a ton of stuff to play right now which means it'll probably be something I pick up once it hits it's inevitable bundle.

Try setting your game to windowed mode (in game).
I did windowed in-game and borderless fullscreen = 1. Resolution was my native but I got windowed with a lower resolution.
With forceWindowed or forceFullscreen enabled did I get fullscreen at native res. Is there any difference between those two?

Tizoc

Dr. Dogg, I can trade with EU peeps, how much is BLOPS 3 in your region?

Also doesn't Durante like the Blackguards series?

Nabs

I did windowed in-game and borderless fullscreen = 1. Resolution was my native but I got windowed with a lower resolution.
With forceWindowed or forceFullscreen enabled did I get fullscreen at native res. Is there any difference between those two?

I'd leave those bottom two options at 0.

Zafir

Well that's a first. BLOPS III is cheaper here than pretty much anywhere else. Well tradable regions anyhow.

I think that's probably more to do with the pound being a bit weaker this year, lol.

It is surprising they haven't upped the price because of that mind you. They tried that before with one of the cods.

Dr Dogg

Dr. Dogg, I can trade with EU peeps, how much is BLOPS 3 in your region?

Also doesn't Durante like the Blackguards series?

Hahaha oh nothing spectacular, £39.99 which is pennies cheaper than $59.99 at the moment by current exchange rates.

And to answer your other question, Durante did give Blackguards 7 out of 10 Durante Hype Points* in his RPG's of 2014.

*Durante hype points, have been scientifically proven to be the most accurate gauge of Durante's hype for unreleased RPGs.

I think that's probably more to do with the pound being a bit weaker this year, lol.

It is surprising they haven't upped the price because of that mind you. They tried that before with one of the cods.

Hahaha yeah there's that and Activision were the first publisher to up PC prices over the standard £29.99 we were used to for yonks. Now that Ubi at £49.99 and EA at £54.99 they seem quite charitable, well until they stiff us with £59.99 next year.

HoosTrax

I was wondering how this came to be:
gPTCFMw.png

Coincidentally, this is the first public picture that I saw when I went to the imgur frontpage to upload it:
kI8hYIQb.jpg

HoosTrax

Screenshots make it look like Call of Duty: Human Revolution. Wonder if the eventual next step is going to be Call of Duty: Space Marine.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Not being a fan of Metal Gear, Silent Hill, or Soccer, hearing all this stuff about Konami is like hearing about an uprising in Andorra.

Like, I feel for you guys, but I'm not actualizing it in any way.

Arthea

Not being a fan of Metal Gear, Silent Hill, or Soccer, hearing all this stuff about Konami is like hearing about an uprising in Andorra.

great... Suikoden not even exists in Konami fail lists anymore (._.)

Dsyndrome

Every game is now anime, and all others are delisted and pulled from your library forcefully. And they punch your grandmother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom